• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Man, I can't believe that there's
oie_transparent (27).png

(Sorry for what is quite possibly the lamest joke ever)

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Zerp Zerp Where did you got that Dark Matter sprite? it looks pretty awesome!
Thanks for the compliment! It's from Kirby Mass Attack, Dark Matter pops up in one of the mini-games, I believe Kirby Quest, and that's where I got it from. They also made a sprite for his
Swordsman form which I think looks pretty cool.
(Why do I even bother with spoilers for a game this old?)

Why is there more than eight of them?
I didn't actually keep count, the thought never crossed my mind tbh :laugh:, I was just trying to form a eight with them like Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma said. I guess I could have done it with eight but the eight they'd be forming would look even more compressed than it is now,and by that I mean even uglier :p. Eights don't look good when made with Waddle Dees, that stuff just ain't natural

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Thanks for the compliment! It's from Kirby Mass Attack, Dark Matter pops up in one of the mini-games, I believe Kirby Quest, and that's where I got it from. They also made a sprite for his

I didn't actually keep count, the thought never crossed my mind tbh :laugh:, I was just trying to form a eight with them like Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma said. I guess I could have done it with eight but the eight they'd be forming would look even more compressed than it is now,and by that I mean even uglier :p. Eights don't look good when made with Waddle Dees, that stuff just ain't natural
Only eight Dees left. :awesome:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It was a few days after the Mario Maker stage was announced ( MarioMeteor MarioMeteor don't beat me for not adding "Super") and he pointed out that since that stage was obviously Pre-Ballot, he said that he may've been wrong about the fact that all characters would be Pre-Ballot. So he said that at the very least we could get 1-2 more.
Funny thing is, I actually was about to correct you.
I think I can edit it now, thanks to the update of the website.
Bout time they did something about that.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

xD I love it! I should draw Dark Matter someday! thanks for the info!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, we're entering the last week of the Ballot. This is it.

A maintenance has been confirmed for the day when the Mario Maker Stage drops. Let's see what else comes with it. (insert winkwinknudgenudge here)

:231:

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
He may be more focused on the fans, but he still has limits, like not adding 4th party characters or ones he doesn't want to make (ex. Ridley) even if they "win" the ballot.

Also, what do the other Smash games have to do with this?
Did 64 and melee and brawl have dlc

Im saying 1 to 3 that had extremely high votes are probably getting in for a thank you to his fans.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Well, we're entering the last week of the Ballot. This is it.

A maintenance has been confirmed for the day when the Mario Maker Stage drops. Let's see what else comes with it. (insert winkwinknudgenudge here)

Or if nothing comes with it. (hinthintnudgenudhewinkwinklogiclogic)

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Here's a question for discussion.

If BD were to have a love interest in the games, who would it be?

For some reason, I've been shipping Bandana Dee and Adeline a lot lately.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

If a franchise like Fire Emblem can get into so much hot water by focusing on relationships too much, I'd want to keep things like love interests as far away from Kirby as possible. Thank you very much.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
If a franchise like Fire Emblem can get into so much hot water by focusing on relationships too much, I'd want to keep things like love interests as far away from Kirby as possible. Thank you very much.

No I mean that Nintendo implied that Ribbon was Kirby's love interest. If Bandana Dee were to go the same route, who would it be? Remember, just because I ask the question, doesn't mean it'll happen. I want your opinions.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
No I mean that Nintendo implied that Ribbon was Kirby's love interest. If Bandana Dee were to go the same route, who would it be? Remember, just because I ask the question, doesn't mean it'll happen. I want your opinions.
Oh, I know it's not going to happen, but I don't want it to happen either. So yeah, I don't have an answer to the question.

D

Deleted member

Quick my brother and sister bandana waddle dee supporters go to the comment section and comment/thumbs up people who want bandana waddle dee!

smashkirby

Smash Hero

For some reason, I've been shipping Bandana Dee and Adeline a lot lately.
I wouldn't want anything to be serious, I can say that much for sure. However, as weird as it sounds, I've imagined Bandana Dee having an unrequited, puppy love crush on Adeleine, and she would only consider him a good friend at best. Partially because of this pic:

Furret24

Smash Master
Did 64 and melee and brawl have dlc
Ok? That doesn't really add to the discussion though.

Im saying 1 to 3 that had extremely high votes are probably getting in for a thank you to his fans.
Likely, but just because a character is higly voted doesn't mean they'll instantly get in. It really matters if they would be a good buisness decision to make. Even if, say, Bayonnetta was a popular choice, Sakurai would be unlikely to add her since she isn't all too popular outside of the really invested gamers. Plus, parents would definetly likely complain.

Example time! Yay!

Bandana Dee is likely since he is both popular since he could easily be modeled off Kirby (something Sakurai has done for every DLC character so far) and is rather popular worldwide.

Issac is likely since he could easily be modeled off another swordfighter and, despite not being well known, is a swordfighter. Those always sell.

Ridley would not be likely since he would be difficult to make (since he couldn't be modeled off any other character) and Sakurai doesn't seem to like him.

Just because they're popular doesn't mean they'll get in *coughcoughiceclimberscoughcough*.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wouldn't want anything to be serious, I can say that much for sure. However, as weird as it sounds, I've imagined Bandana Dee having an unrequited, puppy love crush on Adeleine, and she would only consider him a good friend at best. Partially because of this pic:
x3 Aw, what a cute pic! Is MK..facepalming?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Ok? That doesn't really add to the discussion though.

Likely, but just because a character is higly voted doesn't mean they'll instantly get in. It really matters if they would be a good buisness decision to make. Even if, say, Bayonnetta was a popular choice, Sakurai would be unlikely to add her since she isn't all too popular outside of the really invested gamers. Plus, parents would definetly likely complain.

Example time! Yay!

Bandana Dee is likely since he is both popular since he could easily be modeled off Kirby (something Sakurai has done for every DLC character so far) and is rather popular worldwide.

Issac is likely since he could easily be modeled off another swordfighter and, despite not being well known, is a swordfighter. Those always sell.

Ridley would not be likely since he would be difficult to make (since he couldn't be modeled off any other character) and Sakurai doesn't seem to like him.

Just because they're popular doesn't mean they'll get in *coughcoughiceclimberscoughcough*.
Bayonetta, she's actually a character that I think would be a great idea.

We're in the single digits, now, boys (and Andrea). Dee Day's less than two weeks away. Start praying to Lord Jigglypuff.
Let us pray to our Lord and savior, :4jigglypuff::
Our mother which art in Pallet Town,Hallowed be thy name.
N's kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Pallet Town.
Give us this day our daily strawberry shortcake.
And forgive us our debts,as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from the waifus: For thine is the kingdom and the pound, and the rest, for ever and ever. Amen.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Let us pray to our Lord and savior, :4jigglypuff::
Our mother which art in Pallet Town,Hallowed be thy name.
N's kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Pallet Town.
Give us this day our daily strawberry shortcake.
And lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from the waifus: For thine is the kingdom and the pound, and the rest, for ever and ever. Amen.
Literally no comment.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
We're in the single digits, now, boys (and Andrea). Dee Day's less than two weeks away. Start praying to Dr. Mario.
Let us pray to our Lord and savior, :4drmario::
Our father which art in Toad Town, Doctor be thy name.
Clonus' kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Toad Town.
Give us this day our daily checkup.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from the miracle cure: For thine is the kingdom and the pill, and the tornado, for ever and ever. Amen.
I'm terribly sorry, gentlemen, but you both seem to have read the wrong page of the enclosed instruction booklet.
Allow me to correct your errors.
Amen. :4drmario:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let us pray to our Lord and savior, :4luigi::
Our father which art in his mansion, Luigi be thy name.
Mushroom's kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Toad Town.
Give us this day our daily spaghetti.
And lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from the dreams: For thine is the kingdom and the Fireball, and the Poltergust, for ever and ever. Amen.
Fixed so that I can pray to my first lord and savior. :4luigi:

Anyways, this is getting a bit irrelevant. But, Luigi, watch over us and grant us Bandana Dee's entry into Smash!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Fixed so that I can pray to my first lord and savior. :4drmario:

Anyways, this is getting a bit irrelevant. But, Dr. Mario, watch over us and grant us Bandana Dee's entry into Smash!
A-HEM. :4drmario:

Source: http://greatkingdedede.tumblr.com/p...-if-i-held-your-eyeballs-they-would-be-bigger
How about no. Bandana Dee doesn't need a love interest nor does :4dedede: or :4metaknight:.
Or :kirbymelee:
I don't think he would even care if he got a love interest
He'd just be like "Das cool. Don't care. Gotta get my cake back."
I like Squeak Squad, could you tell?
Still, look how high Bandana Dee is!
Awesome how Banana Waffle Cone is getting so much popularity! :4pacman:
...Wait, did I spell that name right?
Eh, it'll be fine.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm tired of waiting...
We all are.
Don't worry, you glorious Pokemon you, we'll get the Dee in due time.
And if not, we'll get our just Dee-sserts in atleast 7 or more years.
*starts to cringe at 7 years*

Top Bottom