• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

smashkirby

Smash Hero
You can only draw Bandana Dee so detailed I can't imagine Smashified being much better than say @Nintenzilla 's avatar. And using it for promotional reasons is impossible because the ballot's practically over. Plus, yeah, the Isaac 3D render...ech. Still, I would think it would be difficult to **** up Bandana Dee. He's hands down the easiest Frontrunner to draw.

I can't imagine drawing Bandana Dee would even take that long. They could probably crank it out pretty quick compared to other characters. Dee doesn't even have any details or what not. He's basically an orange pear with little feet, stub hands, and copy/paste Kirby's eyes. Now just add a blue bandanna and a simple spear and you're good to go.
An ADORABLE orange pear with little feet, stub hands, Kirby's big eyes, wearing a blue bandana and a spear. Wow, you know, when you put all of that together, it all sounds a lot like the cute little tune that plays before the title screen of Kirby's Adventure!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, wanted to post this:
Should TOTALLY be one of Bandana Dee's "CONGRATULATIONS" screens in at least ONE of the versions of Smash 4, Maybe All-Star (As a love letter to The Arena from Kirby Super Star/Ultra), but the differences being, Kirby already copied Ryu to resemble Fighter Kirby, and this pose they are doing could be in the Coliseum (Wii U) or Arena Ferox (3DS) Again, as a refeence to THE Arena.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Come on dee win this
YOU CAN DEE IT!

Yay for dee puns.
Should TOTALLY be one of Bandana Dee's "CONGRATULATIONS" screens in at least ONE of the versions of Smash 4, Maybe All-Star (As a love letter to The Arena from Kirby Super Star/Ultra), but the differences being, Kirby already copied Ryu to resemble Fighter Kirby, and this pose they are doing could be in the Coliseum (Wii U) or Arena Ferox (3DS) Again, as a refeence to THE Arena.
Or we can have The Arena as the 7th DLC stage coupled with the Mario Maker stage on September 30th.

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Best thing I've seen all day.

D

Deleted member

Hello new background.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I thought of music to add to Smash should BDee get in. A medley of subgame themes that featured Dee, starting with Megaton Punch, going into Strato Patrol EOS, Scope Shot, Ninja Dojo, and finally The (True) Arena from Return to Dream Land .

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Same. being a swordsmen is his unique ability for how he uses his blade, and that's all that matters to make him who he is as a character, which is awesome just the way he is. ^^
Meta Knight with copy abilities would be broken as all hell. Not that that's a bad thing.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Time to share my newest Free Paint piece from Pokemon Art Academy;

Bandana Waddle Dee has been made king for a day! :grin:

So, brigadiers, I ask you, what will he do?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I like that moveset! Also, I'd suggest you add Megaton Punch to the moveset somewhere. Maybe make the Moon Drop his down air, and Megaton Punch his Down Special. I'd also change the dash attack you suggested to be his down tilt, so he doesn't take too much from Kirby, and the dash attack could be him tripping As for the FS, how does it work exactly?

Doctor_Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Plat002
3DS FC
0259-0882-5580
An ADORABLE orange pear with little feet, stub hands, Kirby's big eyes, wearing a blue bandana and a spear. Wow, you know, when you put all of that together, it all sounds a lot like the cute little tune that plays before the title screen of Kirby's Adventure!
First you draw a circle...

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
I just saw the angry birds movie trailer........
Need to re heal my eyes so I decided to come back here
Well, nobody's coming up with things for Bandana Waddle Dee to do while he's king for the day. :laugh:
wel he can ask for a life supply of cookiesss

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
If waddle doo in 64 is a waddle dee with dark matter and waddle doo is in Rtdl, that means dark matter is still alive!

just something that came to mind....
Raid the smash ballot.
it's fan made right?
It's an actual movie....

And now it's time to play the bang-your-head-against-the-wall-until-you-drop-dead game!

I heard we were talking about Bandana Dee trailer ideas. I may be late, but I've been thinking of this for a while:
Dedede is fighting Bowser and Bowser Jr. He's obviously outmatched, since Bowser has his henchman/son. Then Bandana Dee comes to the rescue! And...

Hello new background.
I was thinking the exact same thing...Great minds think alike!
Time to share my newest Free Paint piece from Pokemon Art Academy;

Bandana Waddle Dee has been made king for a day! :grin:

So, brigadiers, I ask you, what will he do?
He will ask Dedede to find the Deetractors and forced them to work in the salt mines. (Just kidding)
I just saw the angry birds movie trailer........
Need to re heal my eyes so I decided to come back here

wel he can ask for a life supply of cookiesss
Welp... Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
They're making a Mega Man, Sonic, and possibly a Smash Bros. movie.
Why does Hollywood insist on crushing everything I hold dear? And Sonic. Christ, it's like M. Night Shamalyn (however the **** you spell it) all over again.
Anyway, about King Bandanna Dee,
Kingly Deecree #2: A new spin-off series, Bandanna Dee's Return to Deeland.
Kingly Deecree #3: December shall henceforth be renamed Deecember.
Kingly Decree #4: 2015-2025 shall be known as the Decade of Dee and the start of the Dee Dynasty.
I'm going to have fun with this.

Furret24

Smash Master
It's called the subspace emissary. :p
It's about as good as a standard one, so I guess I can't argue with that.

They could've done so much more with G&W than 15 seconds of screen time they gave him though, like explain how Tabuu controlled him and what the shadow bugs are. While we're at it, let's explain who Tabuu is as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom