• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I think that if Bandana Dee is a newcomer, he will have little things/sprites in his bandana in some of his alts., like Ness's and Lucas's t-shirts and Dedede's... belt?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Some iconic Kirby things, I don't know XD

I made this like 2 years ago.

xD I still suggest than he get's DDD's face instead of just the symbol, and now I wonder...why his symbol looks like a rabbit? or something...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD I still suggest than he get's DDD's face instead of just the symbol, and now I wonder...why his symbol looks like a rabbit? or something...
I think it is something from one of the tornament games, wherever he does that "Megaton Punch" is my guess. xD

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
People were less confused by Dedede's insignia when he was younger and more egotistical, and it featured himself making the peace sign, rather than the peace sign on its own. :laugh:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Agreed. I usually prefer old characters getting development over new characters being introduced. It is what I wish Game Freak would do with Pokémon. Instead of introducing 100 new Pokémon every generation, why not develop the old ones instead...
Like mega evolution.

Is the peace sign thing confirmed or just an observation people made.
Edit: I really like dedede in return to dreamland. Capeless meta knight is a little weird though.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Am I the only one who thinks Kracko is underrated?
Also, does anyone dislike King Dedede and Meta Knight's design from Kirby's Return to Dreamland ?
Smash MK will always have the best design of course...and...MK needs the bigger bat wings, but they still look adorable as tiny as they are.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Am I the only one who thinks Kracko is underrated?
Also, does anyone dislike King Dedede and Meta Knight's design from Kirby's Return to Dreamland ?
The thing that I disliked is that Meta Knight doesn't transform his cape into wings like in Smash.

(2:15)

I love that intro, so many memories.

At 2:47, Bandana Dee was obviously fighting Master Core.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Is the peace sign thing confirmed or just an observation people made.
Absolutely confirmed. The modern insignia is a clearer design, but it's very obviously derived from the original. Behold the egotism! (Especially in Castle Dedede's hallway.)

The current emblem's design is clearly visible within the old one. ;)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Absolutely confirmed. The modern insignia is a clearer design, but it's very obviously derived from the original. Behold the egotism! (Especially in Castle Dedede's hallway.)

xD That's really cool! I would love to see that, with Dedede's head as a whole for a symbol!

I don't. Meta looks just as adorable as always~. xD
That's the issue, Meta Knight is looking less fierce and friendly.
Smash MK will always have the best design of course...and...MK needs the bigger bat wings, but they still look adorable as tiny as they are.
Dem gauntlets. Source:http://midknight-story.deviantart.com/art/Gauntlets-483861623

The only thing I dislike is that this artwork is flipped. Dedede is actually right-handed. :p
I didn't know that...

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036

Thanks. There is so much Kirby trivia I don't know

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
xD I had thought of that...but...since he doesn't have fingers...I ALWAYS got stuck with the idea it was a rabbit.
When I was a kid I thought that it had something to do with playboy bunnies and dedede was a pimp
=u= Well, that's why Smash is both, cute and BADASS. xD Mainly because of the gauntlets of MANLINESS! xD

"I didn't choose the Knight Life. The Knight Life chose me" :4metaknight:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

When I was a kid I thought that it had something to do with playboy bunnies and dedede was a pimp

"I didn't choose the Knight Life. The Knight Life chose me"
.u. Yeah...something like that...with...bunnies...

xD HELL YEAH!

Top Bottom