• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Ah, the stupidity that comes with a new game... Remember when Bowser and broken and Luigi was the worst character in the game?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
But, Falzie
Don't you remember all of our accurate leaks that weren't part of that list?
Like Tower of Smash
or Alphabet Soup
or RosalinaX
or that dude who said Jigglypuff & Ganondorf were cut
or that dude who said Falco was going to be revealed on the website 2 months before the game actually came out
or literally hundreds of people DON'T TRUST LEAKS, FOOLS.
OMNI SHOULD'VE TAUGHT YOU BETTER, YOU CAN'T EVEN TRUST FOOTAGE OF MENUS!

Edit:

Hey. I said "silly," and "with a 3rd party with little to no hopes."
It's a 4chan text-only leak starring Shovel Knight.
Even if he gets in the game, I was right.
I've lost units to 1% crits to know never to rule out low odds.
You have heard the rumors, right?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Why do I belive this? Everyone is telling me it's fake but something about it tells me it's real. I don't know what it is. This situation has never happened with any other text leak.

Last edited:
Hey guys, assuming that the popular 4 (K.Rool, BDee, Wolf and Isaac) get in, what will their Kirby hats be. We already know Wolf, Dee it's kinda assumed the bandana, but what about K.Rool and Isaac? I mean, we already have a few crowns so K.Rool's may be confusing. And Issac's will probably be his hair, but that seems unoriginal.
K. Rool's may be nearly identical to the Mii Costume's hat.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
About Butt Butt?
Yes.
And I still don't see him happening.
I'd rather not go into why because I don't want this to devolve into Shovel Knight arguments.
Also you do know that @Tama is a reliable source, right?

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I think Shovel Knight is inevitable, regardless of whether or not the leak is real. He has far too much popularity, moveset potential, and ties with Nintendo to pass up. I can understand why people wouldn't want him in, though.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Why do I belive this? Everyone is telling me it's fake but something about it tells me it's real. I don't know what it is. This situation has never happened with any other text leak.
Sometimes humans get a gut feeling or a hunch, which can be either right or wrong, but, it tends to happen more often with true things, so who knows, I may be wrong :p.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I think Shovel Knight is inevitable, regardless of whether or not the leak is real. He has far too much popularity, moveset potential, and ties with Nintendo to pass up. I can understand why people wouldn't want him in, though.
He doesn't have many ties with Nintendo. He's had 1 game that's multiplatform.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
So has K.Rool, but he hasn't been included in any Smash game as of right now. Plus, he has history behind him. Whereas SK is a relatively new retro throwback character who essentially doesn't exist in Japan and (and take this part lightly, as I'm not saying this completely disproves him) is 3rd party. Plus, I feel the revealed ballot characters (once announced) will try and satisfy the most amount of people possible while keeping a small amount of characters introduced.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
So does just about every other heavily requested Ballot character. Also, "ties with Nintendo?" He's had one game, and it was multiplatform. The chances of him getting in over some of the more popular characters are slim at best.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Uhh, I think we should get back to Bandana Dee, you know.

This isn't the Smash Reminiscing thread.

:231:

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I have a question: Why were :dedede: and:metaknight: disliked when they appeared in Super Smash Bros.Brawl ?
Something about no one liking Kirby and Sakurai giving his own franchise too much love. Most people I know were happy with their inclusion, however. Haters always have the loudest voices.

D

Deleted member

I have a question: Why were :dedede: and:metaknight: disliked when they appeared in Super Smash Bros.Brawl ?
Meta Knight was disliked for being too "broken"; having no bad matchups and his amazing strengths greatly outweighed his cons (such as his light weight). He had to be in his own tier and was even banned at one point.
King Dedede was disliked for his chain grabs mostly; he could chain grab a large majority of the cast.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
I wasn't on the smash online community during the brawl days so I didn't know dedede has haters.
About the leaks:bowser:, there's nothing about it that says credible to me.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Uhh, I think we should get back to Bandana Dee, you know.

This isn't the Smash Reminiscing thread.

:231:
You know, that's not a bad idea for a thread...
Meta Knight was disgustingly broken (he only had one matchup that wasn't favorable) and Dedede could chaingrab like, 75% of the roster.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
You know, that's not a bad idea for a thread...

Meta Knight was disgustingly broken (he only had one matchup that wasn't favorable) and Dedede could chaingrab like, 75% of the roster.
Isn't that matchup heavily disputed to be in MKs favour (you are talking about Pikachu, right)?

D

Deleted member

i can't tell if you're joking.
meta knight and dedede were rich and got all the ladies.

D

Deleted member

What's this leak about?....

...Region exclusive characters?

That didn't work out back in Melee :4marth::4feroy:.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
How about this: You all stop talking about the Shovel Knight leaks. I'm starting to hate him now.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm not even going to say anything about this.

Today I voted for Bandana Dee in one of the computers of my university.
That will obviously make him a shoo-in.
That a boy Chandy! That a boy.

I wasn't on the smash online community during the brawl days so I didn't know dedede has haters.
About the leaks:bowser:, there's nothing about it that says credible to me.
I think Dedede was dislike before Brawl because his inclusion would mean that Kirby would get two newcomers in one game. And because of his godly chain grab.
Soooo...how's everyone today?
This day is going by really slow. Thanks for asking.

What's this leak about?....

...Region exclusive characters?

That didn't work out back in Melee :4marth::4feroy:.
The funny thing was that according to: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Marth_(SSBM)
Marth and Roy were going to be Japanese region only characters, but stayed to promote Fire Emblem in other regions.

Top Bottom