• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Take it easy, Chandelure! o__o YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO FINISH UNIVERSITY and you want to ruin it with a BOOM?
I'm actually in my second year of university so I will have to wait like 3 more years to finish XD
where did you get that image in your signature
Hmm I know I already answered this, but if you are referring to the picture I used, it's this one.

Now I will do some exercise.

I will be back in like an hour.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm actually in my second year of university so I will have to wait like 3 more years to finish XD

Hmm I know I already answered this, but if you are referring to the picture I used, it's this one.

Now I will do some exercise.

I will be back in like an hour.
xD Hey, but at least you are already there! O__O and at least you will have more time to enjoy these days...unlike me, that I will be out of there in about a year...and GOOD LUCK with your excercise!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
How would you react to seeing Shadow Bandana Dee and what would his moves be?

Source: http://thatwaddledeewiththebandanna.../somehow-i-think-thats-a-bad-idea-normal-meta
I think a better question would be if Shadow Dee would actually be "Bad" or not
Shadow Kirby is still a good guy
Dark Meta Knight is the only real bad one
And Mirror Dedede just sorta appeared to fight, we're not really sure if he's a bad guy
So would Mirror Dee just sorta be there too, would he even do anything besides just sorta whatever he feels like?
I dunno.
But lord knows we don't want a Mirror Version of an actual villian like Marx
Lord knows what would happen

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I imagine that Shadow Dee would (For some reason, haven't really thought of it yet) try to take King DDD's throne, and attempt to take full control of Dream Land, leading Kirby, King DDD, and the NORMAL B.D. to work together to stop him. (Cliche, I know. If anyone has ANYTHING a bit better, please tell me.) However, I will say, that I don't know EXACTLY what powers he would have, but I envision them to simply be MUCH faster versions of the normal B.D.'s attacks. Maybe where Dark Meta Knight utilizes the Mach Tornado Ultra, Shadow Dee would have....I don't know....a "Spear Shower" attack? Maybe he would summon them, and they would rush down at UNBELIEVABLY high speeds. So basically, for reasons unknown, where B.D. has amazing skill with a spear, Shadow Dee would inexplicable "mind control" over any and all spears. Speaking of which, that "Spear Shower" attack I thought of, didn't somebody make up a moveset for B.D. a long time ago, and they had that as his FS or something? I think they based it off of some type of weapon that Pit could utilize in Kid Icarus: Uprising or something...

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
xD Hey, but at least you are already there! O__O and at least you will have more time to enjoy these days...unlike me, that I will be out of there in about a year...and GOOD LUCK with your excercise!
Well, that's true... and thanks, now my arms hurt XD

Just be patient.
I expect to get a Nintendo Direct next month, hopefully with Smash related news.
Next month? For the end of the ballot, I'm sure they will show something awesome, but I don't know... I just want some information now.
Or maybe a decent leak, the Shovel Knight one was "hype" for like one day.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Some new Kirby merchandise has shown up for pre-ordering. Specifically, three small figurines, and a card game for which we have no photographs yet. Pre-orders here;

Hoshi no Kirby - Sofubi Collection (1) Normal
Hoshi no Kirby - Sofubi Collection (2) Osumashi
Hoshi no Kirby - Sofubi Collection (3) Inhaling
Card Game - Hoshi no Kirby: Kirby no Kopitoru!

I just... can't wait more...
If I don't have Smash news next week... I will explode.
I picture this being like what happens if a Waddle Dee falls into water in Kirby Super Deluxe. :p Sorry, Chandy!

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
TFW when everyone wants Smash news while I'm dying from the lack of Fates news.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I'd assume so. When was the last game? Return to Dreamland, right? When did that game came out, 2011?
They made Triple Deluxe after Return to Dream Land and they released Rainbow Curse this year XD
But I think someone said months ago that Rainbow Curse was developed by another person, not the same director that made the other Kirby games.

D

Deleted member

I'd assume so. When was the last game? Return to Dreamland, right? When did that game came out, 2011?
Actually it was this year with Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
I bet that they are still working on a new Kirby game. It's a popular IP, I see no reason to not make a new game.
EDIT::4greninja:'d

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
They made Triple Deluxe after Return to Dream Land and they released Rainbow Curse this year XD
But I think someone said months ago that Rainbow Curse was developed by another person, not the same director that made the other Kirby games.
Oh, I see. Well, I hope they made another Kirby game like Return to Dreamland with even better multiplayer support. Or a Kirby 64 like game, that would be good as well. xD And bring both Adeline and Ribbon back, PLZ. ;w;

And Kirby Air Ride 2. Period.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I also forgot Dream Collection, Dedede Drum Dash and Kirby Fighters, but I'm not sure if those are considered games, they are more like minigames.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
So I've just bought Kirby's Epic Yarn. I completed the game co-op at a friend's house but I never owned the game and since I liked it so much, I bought it and am playing through it again. There isn't Bandana Dee in it, but, there is a cute Yarn Spear Waddle Dee (couldn't find a spear dee pic so here's yarn waddle dee)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So I've just bought Kirby's Epic Yarn. I completed the game co-op at a friend's house but I never owned the game and since I liked it so much, I bought it and am playing through it again. There isn't Bandana Dee in it, but, there is a cute Yarn Spear Waddle Dee (couldn't find a spear dee pic so here's yarn waddle dee)
TuT Aww, that's ADORABLE. xD

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Or a Kirby 64 like game, that would be good as well. xD And bring both Adeline and Ribbon back, PLZ. ;w;

In fairness, Return to Dream Land and Triple Deluxe are both clear descendants of Kirby 64. I just hope that they're building up to a new Dark Matter invasion, now... I mean, we've had the Marx-esque shenanigans and a big, scary intruder, so is something even bigger and scarier next?

And Kirby Air Ride 2. Period.
I was thinking about this yesterday, funnily enough. Even though I loved Air Ride, I'd be fine with a new Kirby racer/crazyfest that's not in the same vein, and is a bit more conventional than Air Ride, too. I was playing Mario Kart 7 online (it seems that they've fixed the server instability, now :bee:), and it occurred to me that it would be thoroughly awesome to race through Castle Dedede, complete with music that's a remix of the great penguin king's ever-awesome theme tune. :laugh:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
In fairness, Return to Dream Land and Triple Deluxe are both clear descendants of Kirby 64. I just hope that they're building up to a new Dark Matter invasion, now... I mean, we've had the Marx-esque shenanigans and a big, scary intruder, so is something even bigger and scarier next?

I was thinking about this yesterday, funnily enough. Even though I loved Air Ride, I'd be fine with a new Kirby racer/crazyfest that's not in the same vein, and is a bit more conventional than Air Ride, too. I was playing Mario Kart 7 online (it seems that they've fixed the server instability, now :bee:), and it occurred to me that it would be thoroughly awesome to race through Castle Dedede, complete with music that's a remix of the great penguin king's ever-awesome theme tune. :laugh:
You know guys, I was asking you all about how you'd picture B.D. in a hypothetical Kirby Air Ride sequel....:smirk: Here's the questions again in case anyone missed them. Still, I'm a little surprised. Has this many people NEVER played Kirby Air Ride before? Oh ,well.

1. Do you all think that he would be a playable character?
2. If you do think that he would be playable , do you also think he'll get a "pre-determined" Air Ride machine (Just like King DDD)
3. If he did, what would it be, and what would it look like?
4. Do you think he would he "fly" by himself? (Spear-Copter) (MK)
5. Or do you simply think he would be allowed to select ANY Air Ride Machine he wanted? (Kirby)

Personally......I think he'd choose his own Air Ride machine to ride, just like Kirby.:chuckle: Partially, because of this:http://thatwaddledeewiththebandanna.tumblr.com/page/3 (Check out the very first post on that page.:love:)

Top Bottom