• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Burruni

Smash Hero
Here I am? Life's been strange, and as you can see, we've reached 600 pages! I propose we all vote for BWD 600 times.
Hey.
I'm being moderately fair.
1 vote per character
and each character is voted on by a different Deevice.
Bandana Dee, Anna, Ganon, Waluigi, Inklings, and Black Mage.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Hey.
I'm being moderately fair.
1 vote per character
and each character is voted on by a different Deevice.
Bandana Dee, Anna, Ganon, Waluigi, Inklings, and Black Mage.
I thought it was obvious that it was a joke. I thought I was good at making things obvious, but apparently not. :awesome:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
JESUS I DIDN'T THINK I WAS MISSED, ESPECIALLY TO THIS LEVEL

U-Uhm, thanks everybody (I still need to getting to posting my Shantae and Post-August Update Splatoon Moveset)
Well of course we were all gonna miss you, I mean you were gone for two months and I actually asked everyone what happened to you when I came back from moving.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Wow, adorable as usual! I mean why wouldn't it be? It's Bandana Dee! And he's a Waddle Dee, which makes it all the more cuter! Honestly, I've always considered Waddle Dees the cutest video game enemy since, oddly enough, Kirby Air Ride!
THANK YOU! :D Glad you liked it!

xD I TOTALLY AGREE! ;( I feel kind of bad for when I raced in Machine Passage using MK and I used the spinning move on them to get them out of the way...and well, the theme of the Top-Ride course LIGHT is the music that has inspired me to do those spacey/constellation drawings!

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
At least you have that. all I've got are pixels on a screen.

Now watch as I blow your mind with crappy art.
The plush itself isn't too expensive. You may have to be wary of shipping fees if getting one. Then you just have to get blue material to make into ma makeshift bandana.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

AndreaAC

I know right? Also, it's so adorable to see little B.D. riding the Warp Star like that! Really makes me wish for a Kirby Air Ride sequel....:smirk:

Looks like even the stars themselves crown little B.D. a true hero in the eyes of many!
>.< I know! I want a sequel too! and that MK is also able to ride a machine, I even saw a drawing a long time ago where he was riding a MINI Halberd! >3< it was so cute!

xD AND OF COURSE THEY DO! HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
>.< I know! I want a sequel too! and that MK is also able to ride a machine, I even saw a drawing a long time ago where he was riding a MINI Halberd! >3< it was so cute!

xD AND OF COURSE THEY DO! HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE!
You know what, everyone? It just occurred to me. Do you all think, in the GLORIOUS event that we actually DO get our long-awaited sequel to Kirby Air Ride,

1. Do you all think that he would be a playable character?
2. If you do think that he would be playable , do you also think he'll get a "pre-determined" Air Ride machine (Just like King DDD)
3. If he did, what would it be, and what would it look like?
4. Do you think he would he "fly" by himself? (Spear-Copter) (MK)
5. Or do you simply think he would be allowed to select ANY Air Ride Machine he wanted? (Kirby)

Personally......I think he'd choose his own Air Ride machine to ride, just like Kirby.:chuckle: Partially, because of this: http://thatwaddledeewiththebandanna.tumblr.com/page/3 (Check out the very first post on that page.:love:)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

You know what, everyone? It just occurred to me. Do you all think, in the GLORIOUS event that we actually DO get our long-awaited sequel to Kirby Air Ride,

2. If you do think that he would be playable , do you also think he'll get a "pre-determined" Air Ride machine (Just like King DDD)
5. Or do you simply think he would be allowed to select ANY Air Ride Machine he wanted? (Kirby)

Personally......I think he'd choose his own Air Ride machine to ride, just like Kirby.:chuckle:
I think the same! but even if BDee could choose between the many machines, he would only have certain attacks to perform right (Like MK/D3)? It is what I found kind of..unfair? because in Nebula Belt, Kirby is the only one that can use those "Power floor pannels" things, and it is mostly the only thing that is in that course aside from a few platforms.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Personally......I think he'd choose his own Air Ride machine to ride, just like Kirby.:chuckle: Partially, because of this: http://thatwaddledeewiththebandanna.tumblr.com/page/3 (Check out the very first post on that page.:love:)
Well, as far as I'm concerned;

1. A new Air Rider game would be wanted, as I 've heard people wanting that game to make a return to Dreamland.
  2. I'm sure BDee and many other Kirby characters would be added for variety, and chances are since HAL would be making it, BDee would be most likely playable no questions asked.
That's all my input on the matter since I don't have knowledge of the game. But I wouldn't appall the idea of a new Air Ride. xD

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Some potential costumes for BDee if he gets in Smash:
Halcandra Dee

Sectra Dee

Maybe even Gold Waddle Dee one, but with a bandana

Someone who is better than me could draw a squad of these guys + BDee. Like, BDee with his spear and the other three with assorted Waddle Dee weaponry.

Last edited:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036

The only thing I can think about is riding landia. Why is it called landia if it can fly in the air?

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

Never played Air Ride. Wii boy for life lol.
I want to play it so badly though.
And yeah, I think that BD should ride any air ride machine he wants.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I wonder why there was no August Direct. Probably because Iwata. They likely haven't gotten someone else to fore-run (incorrect word usage FTW) the Direct's yet.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I HAZTH RETURNED AFTER 2 MONTHS
WHERE MY BRODANAS AT?!
Hey @ Burruni Burruni ! It's really nice to see you again. :) As others have already noted, we missed you.

You missed an interesting bit of news in the form of some preliminary data from @PushDustIn, which suggests that Bandana Waddle Dee is a popular newcomer choice in Japan. It's well worth a read.

Why is it called the Warp Star if all it does is fly?
Because they carry you from place to place at high speed. ;)

Isn't it technically Kirby's spaceship from his home planet or something?

Or am I just thinking about the anime...
That's just in the anime, yeah.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Hey @ Burruni Burruni ! It's really nice to see you again. :) As others have already noted, we missed you.

You missed an interesting bit of news in the form of some preliminary data from @PushDustIn, which suggests that Bandana Waddle Dee is a popular newcomer choice in Japan. It's well worth a read.

Because they carry you from place to place at high speed. ;)

That's just in the anime, yeah.
thanks for that source gaming link @ Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin
that really help believe that BD is a great choice

So, a Kirby Nendoroid has been announced for arrival sometime in March 2016...

For those not in the know, a nendoroid is a mini figurine that feature magnetic parts that can be placed anywhere for easy posing.

The Kirby set comes with the standard smile, american kirby box-art, inhaling, and flying bodies, along with add-ons for the Fire, Sword, and Star-Rod copy abilities in addition to his normal arms.

Sample pics:

So cute...
I don't need it, I don't need it. I definitely don't need it...
Oh, screw it, give it to me. ( See the release date) Why?...
Voted thrice for BDee. He is the only newcomer that I wanted but didn't get.
Edit: i'ma gonna tell the MK boards to go help their fellow triple d underling.
Welcome to the Bandana Brigade, the more the merrier. :4sonic:
Yes, I made a Sonic joke, deeal with it.

Top Bottom