• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
He's around. Just not into speculation much at the moment.

I was talking to him about TF2 the other day. :p

:231:
xD I gotta say, seeing that adorable Phanpy sprite makes me think that you should get one of these:
7-19cm-font-b-Pokemon-b-font-font-b-Phanpy-b-font-font-b-Plush-b.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
So, a Kirby Nendoroid has been announced for arrival sometime in March 2016...

For those not in the know, a nendoroid is a mini figurine that feature magnetic parts that can be placed anywhere for easy posing.

The Kirby set comes with the standard smile, american kirby box-art, inhaling, and flying bodies, along with add-ons for the Fire, Sword, and Star-Rod copy abilities in addition to his normal arms.

Sample pics:

So cute...
Just this once, I will allow my wallet to majestically float out of my pocket and fly at my computer screen. That. Looks AWESOME!

D

Deleted member

Happy page 610! :D
Forget 600, this is the more important number.

For those not in the know, a nendoroid is a mini figurine that feature magnetic parts that can be placed anywhere for easy posing.

The Kirby set comes with the standard smile, american kirby box-art, inhaling, and flying bodies, along with add-ons for the Fire, Sword, and Star-Rod copy abilities in addition to his normal arms.

Sample pics:

So cute...
Give this to me! I want it so bad!
(as long as it's not expensive that is!)

xD I gotta say, seeing that adorably Phanpy sprite makes me think that you should get one of these:
View attachment 71387
Where can I get one of those? I love Phanpy.

AndreaAC

Happy page 610! :D
Forget 600, this is the more important number.

Give this to me! I want it so bad!
(as long as it's not expensive that is!)

Where can I get one of those? I love Phanpy.
.u. Maybe Ebay or Amazon? if you were lucky enough to have a Pokemon Center nearby, you could get it there.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
.u. Maybe Ebay or Amazon? if you were lucky enough to have a Pokemon Center nearby, you could get it there.
I own 5 Pokemon plushes, and I haven't bought a single one. Here's a list:
Diglett: Homemade
Azurill: Gift (I think)
Torchic: Took from my cousin a long time ago.
Poliwhirl: I think I have had it since before I was born.
Pikachu: Gift

To get back on topic, even though I have played Pokemon longer (a LOT longer) than Kirby, I have yet to own a Pokemon t-shirt, whereas I have a Kirby one.

AndreaAC

To get back on topic, even though I have played Pokemon longer (a LOT longer) than Kirby, I have yet to own a Pokemon t-shirt, whereas I have a Kirby one.
Well, I only have a Shaymin plushie that my uncle got me from Japan, and the rest are figures I have found or that my parents got them for me which are Reshiram (3), Zekrom, Tepig, Dewott, Snivy/Servine (2 of each), Mewtwo, Mew and Dialga.

And the only kirby merch I have Is the MK plushie I found at Veracruz, Mexico, In my last vacations.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

Sample pics:

So cute...
That second one... TOO ADORABLE.
So the ballot ends in a month. Whew, how time flies by. I remember watching it be revealed along with Lucas and Mewtwo. BOY WAS THERE HYPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I was so glad to see that I had another chance to get Bandana Dee and Rayman in the game. I was so happy, in fact, that I pretty much spammed the ballot until my enter key was broken. I'm not joking. The ballot is what lead me here, and I just wanna say: Do your best. Vote for the Dee and make propaganda. Do it. JUST DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
Time does fly... Let's just hope he'll win Dee ballot.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
With the ballot, I seriously think that they will include most of the serious top voted characters. Think about it, let's say they add only.. Isaac, EVERY non-Isaac fan will be in uproar (K.Rool fans, Dee fans, Wolf fans etc).

*Obviously this is not counting those in the aforementioned groups who support Isaac.

With the ballot, I seriously think that they will include most of the serious top voted characters. Think about it, let's say they add only.. Isaac, EVERY non-Isaac fan will be in uproar (K.Rool fans, Dee fans, Wolf fans etc).

*Obviously this is not counting those in the aforementioned groups who support Isaac.
King K. Rool, Isaac, Bandana Dee and Wolf would be the best outcome of the ballot.

Your cousin didn't have anything against that?

I've personally never owned any Pokemon plushies (I have several Mario plushies though), but I've owned several Pokemon figures. However, I think all of them have been sold at flea market.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
King K. Rool, Isaac, Bandana Dee and Wolf would be the best outcome of the ballot.

Your cousin didn't have anything against that?

I've personally never owned any Pokemon plushies (I have several Mario plushies though), but I've owned several Pokemon figures. However, I think all of them have been sold at flea market.
He did (and still does a little, even though this was 10+ years ago), but I have always made sure to keep an eye on the Torchic (and the other plushes) whenever he comes to my house.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874

my ideal picks would be bandana dee Isaac llyod Irving and bomberman and knuckles

smashkirby

Smash Hero
My ideal pick is BDee. I stated this before but he's the only one I care about getting into Smash. Anyone else... meh.
I have a LOT of characters I would give anything to see in Smash, but I can definitely say that Bandana Dee is WAY up there for me. I'd say around my top 5-10.

Doctor_Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Plat002
3DS FC
0259-0882-5580
Voted thrice for BDee. He is the only newcomer that I wanted but didn't get.
Edit: i'ma gonna tell the MK boards to go help their fellow triple d underling.

Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Voted thrice for BDee. He is the only newcomer that I wanted but didn't get.
Edit: i'ma gonna tell the MK boards to go help their fellow triple d underling.
Welcome to the Bandana Brigade, Doc! I'd post the welcome video, but I don't know how.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
This is gonna sound really weird, but I only just voted BDee in the ballot. I hadn't voted until now because I was unsure of what to say in the reason why you want him in. But my time here educated me on reasons why he is unique.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Hey everyone, it's question time.

If Bandana Dee were to get in, what would his entrance appearance be? I'm thinking would fly onto the stage in a similar fashion to how he ended up on Kirby's warpstar in the intro cuisine to Return to Dreamland.
I love starting my games with a plate of cuisine.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Personally, I do expect to see a handful of the top-ten first-party characters get in - I'm sure we all expect that. But many of them I don't expect to see get in quite the way people would expect. Just remember, Deeples. ;)

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
You know what may be strange? No matter what happens with BDee, people are gonna complain Sakurai bias. Bias if he gets in because Dee first appeared in Super Star. Bias if he doesn't because he became a prominent character after Sakurai left HAL. It's a classic case of unable to please everyone.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
You know what may be strange? No matter what happens with BDee, people are gonna complain Sakurai bias. Bias if he gets in because Dee first appeared in Super Star. Bias if he doesn't because he became a prominent character after Sakurai left HAL. It's a classic case of unable to please everyone.
People will complain no matter what. No matter who gets in. It's human nature; we're all constantly looking for reasons to complain.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
People will complain no matter what. No matter who gets in. It's human nature; we're all constantly looking for reasons to complain.
True. Even if all the most wanted characters get in, people will still moan over (where's such and such he/she was voted a lot). I get the feeling people will legitimately complain over Shrek/Goku not getting in.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Um... Why is colored text in 3D on my iPhone? 0-o Anyway, I honestly think we'll get a dlc character for every franchise. @ Shadow Keebey Shadow Keebey was on to something. Sakurai knows that there are characters in other series' that have move set potential. With K. Rool pretty much confirmed. I'm pretty sure he's not only looking into specific franchises. Besides, he says it's all about "making fans happy" when it comes to the ballot. How could a new Kirby rep NOT get in? Or a DK rep? StarFox anyone? It would seem pretty bland to give a franchise that already had a newcomer ANOTHER ONE. Yeah Bandana Dee has an 80% chance at least.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, at least it showed the quality of the material they use for those.
I guess so. Which isn't too surprising, Nintendo is know to make their stuff basically indestructible. Seriously, if a Gameboy can survive a damn missile strike, then I expect no less from Nintendo's other products. xD

AndreaAC

I guess so. Which isn't too surprising, Nintendo is know to make their stuff basically indestructible. Seriously, if a Gameboy can survive a damn missile strike, then I expect no less from Nintendo's other products. xD
I saw those kind of resistance test with the GC. But the Wii was weak in comparison. And yup, nintendo knows what its doing, except with the hilarious massive reproduction failures in some of the amiibos.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I saw those kind of resistance test with the GC. But the Wii was weak in comparison. And yup, nintendo knows what its doing, except with the hilarious massive reproduction failures in some of the amiibos.
The Wii does seem the odd one out, but other times? Gamecube is unbreakable, Gameboy survives being NUKED, and now Amiibos are "impossible" to break open. xD Seriously, Nintendo could make a game console that could be used as a bomb shelter and still would work, as a shield and still be playable xD

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
If BDee gets in, and has a reveal trailer, I want to hear a remix of this that could get into Smash with him:
If the video link fails, oops.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
That is adorable. Nintendo should start a line of nedorathingies. I'd snatch up a Mario nenandroid faster than you can say "nendender."
Good Smile Company already has the Mario license. Mario is here, and Luigi is here. ;)

My top two picks (K. Rool and Bandana Dee), one whose fans have fought long and hard, and one who was unjustly cut. I'd be happy with that result, myself. :)

EDIT: Well, that's a turn-up for the books. I just saw the strange CGI technique from the Kirby anime show up in the oddest place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom