• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Kind of like Dedede's equivalent*, but less damaging, then?

*Though one could argue that this is less of a faceplant, and more of a failed attempt at tobogganing, which really isn't useful for penguin species that hail from warmer climates. :laugh:
Yes, but I was thinking more the Waddle Dees from Dedede's old side special.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
People are going to kll me for this but,
is honestly my least favorite. Yeah, I know, the fan favorite, but I never really saw anything that special. I don't dislike him though, he's just my least favorite of them.
Now I'm wondering, Is it weird that I like
?
He's actually my least favorite as well.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I kill them all so fast that I don't have time to form an opinion on them.
That sounds really dark taken out of context.

Last edited:
What is you guys' least favourite boss/mid-boss in any Kirby game. Box Boxer for me is just... ugh.

Do I need to explain... OK, this guy used to give me a lot of trouble, I never died because of him, but he took too long to kill.
Hey everyone, it's question time.

If Bandana Dee were to get in, what would his entrance appearance be? I'm thinking would fly onto the stage in a similar fashion to how he ended up on Kirby's warpstar in the intro cuisine to Return to Dreamland.
Why was Bandana Dee flying from anyway?
I think Bandana Dee would be flying on an 3D Warpstar from Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Last edited:

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
September, everyone. the last full month of the ballot.

To drum up some last second support, I'll be running the FreeBDee tag online and voting everyday.

Let's give it our all!

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Do I need to explain... OK, this guy used to give me a lot of trouble, I never died because of him, but he took too long to kill.

Wow! I can actually picture B.D. using the 3D Warp Star as his entrance!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

=3= D'aww. why the most adorable-looking Bosses/mid-bosses have to be so annoying?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Okay guys, just like @ Agent Emerald Agent Emerald said it's september
That means that the ballot ends in one month :drshrug:
Chandelure isn't here right now, but if he were here, he would say something like this:
"Continue with the Dee propaganda, this is probably our last chance to get Bandana Dee in Smash
Go to youtube, facebook, twitter, miiverse and spread the word
If you haven't voted for Bandana Dee yet, do it now, and do it in multiple devices if you can
Waiting five years until the next Smash isn't an option
Writing "vote for Bandana Dee" in Miiverse once a day should be enough"

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Okay guys, just like @ Agent Emerald Agent Emerald said it's september
That means that the ballot ends in one month :drshrug:
Chandelure isn't here right now, but if he were here, he would say something like this:
"Continue with the Dee propaganda, this is probably our last chance to get Bandana Dee in Smash
Go to youtube, facebook, twitter, miiverse and spread the word
If you haven't voted for Bandana Dee yet, do it now, and do it in multiple devices if you can
Waiting five years until the next Smash isn't an option
Writing "vote for Bandana Dee" in Miiverse once a day should be enough"
That's a pretty good facsimile of what Chandy would probably say. :laugh:

Best of luck, guys.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Best of luck Bandana Dee fans. We have all been in it for the long haul and now we're on the home stretch.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
So, a Kirby Nendoroid has been announced for arrival sometime in March 2016...

For those not in the know, a nendoroid is a mini figurine that feature magnetic parts that can be placed anywhere for easy posing.

The Kirby set comes with the standard smile, american kirby box-art, inhaling, and flying bodies, along with add-ons for the Fire, Sword, and Star-Rod copy abilities in addition to his normal arms.

Sample pics:

So cute...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

For those not in the know, a nendoroid is a mini figurine that feature magnetic parts that can be placed anywhere for easy posing.

The Kirby set comes with the standard smile, american kirby box-art, inhaling, and flying bodies, along with add-ons for the Fire, Sword, and Star-Rod copy abilities in addition to his normal arms.

Sample pics:

So cute...

O_O I NEED THIS. NAO! GIMME!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Sample pics:

So cute...
The "I'm gonna swallow you whole" one still scares me.

O_O I NEED THIS. NAO! GIMME!
Jesus Christ, easy. =_O

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
So the ballot ends in a month. Whew, how time flies by. I remember watching it be revealed along with Lucas and Mewtwo. BOY WAS THERE HYPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I was so glad to see that I had another chance to get Bandana Dee and Rayman in the game. I was so happy, in fact, that I pretty much spammed the ballot until my enter key was broken. I'm not joking. The ballot is what lead me here, and I just wanna say: Do your best. Vote for the Dee and make propaganda. Do it. JUST DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Sample pics:

So cute...
I can see MK, King DDD, and...OMG...B.D.!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
So the ballot ends in a month. Whew, how time flies by. I remember watching it be revealed along with Lucas and Mewtwo. BOY WAS THERE HYPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I was so glad to see that I had another chance to get Bandana Dee and Rayman in the game. I was so happy, in fact, that I pretty much spammed the ballot until my enter key was broken. I'm not joking. The ballot is what lead me here, and I just wanna say: Do your best. Vote for the Dee and make propaganda. Do it. JUST DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Sample pics:

So cute...
That is adorable. Nintendo should start a line of nedorathingies. I'd snatch up a Mario nenandroid faster than you can say "nendender."

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Let's try as hard as we can!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hey guys! i'm back to support Bandana Waddle Dee for the DLC vote! Sorry i havent posted here for a while, i had lots of work to do... Anywho, This thread is amazing! i really like it here. It's almost as if Bandana Waddle Dee is a true Hero for Super smash Bros DLC. I feel obiged to keep my voting here, even after the thread has closed. GO BANDANA WADDLE DEE!!!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Bandana Dee will win the Vote for DLC! i am hoping that will happen. After all, I support him as athread for one of Future DLC characters for super smash bros DLC. Hope that the thread goes to the 100,000's! until then, i will have to post back later.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
So the ballot ends in a month. Whew, how time flies by. I remember wmoatching it be revealed along with Lucas and Mewtwo. BOY WAS THERE HYPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I was so glad to see that I had another chance to get Bandana Dee and Rayman in the game. I was so happy, in fact, that I pretty much spammed the ballot until my enter key was broken. I'm not joking. The ballot is what lead me here, and I just wanna say: Do your best. Vote for the Dee and make propaganda. Do it. JUST DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Top Bottom