• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
http://wktk.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1440691191/l50

A thread about Japan reacting to this rumor.

Everyone is like "What is a shovel knight" "Who is shovel knight" "Is there anyone here even know who shovel knight is" "No one knows shovel knight" "Are they seriously releasing a character that doesn't appear in Japan?". Expected and I'm with them.
I expected that, if the dlc is released then it'll most likely be a financial disaster!

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I'm not translating that thing, my whole body is already shivering with fear that this becomes real...

Oh and
ゼルダの下Bで出てくる奴とキャラ被ってるから却下​
Rejected for being too similar to that dude that appears in Zelda's Down B

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Shovel Knight having an amiibo doesn't mean he will be in Smash, nor will it increase his chances. Look at the Animal Crossing line, or Chibi-Robo, or Toad. Granted, most of the aforementioned amiibo are requested newcomers for Smash.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's funny because the post's tag was: obviously just playing homage to the Kirby Pilot.
It's also funny because the Pilot was better than the Anime in my opinion.
xD Well, it didn't had Tiff and Tuff or whatever they are called, and MK used his wings...and also, Dark Matter, I would have loved to see Zero/Zero Two in the anime, and even Ribbon.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Not to mention, :4kirby:,:4dedede:, and :4metaknight: were actual in character. Plus, Tiff wasn't talking. (Thank God)
I miss Ribbon.
Yeah, exactly! O_O ACTUAL KIRBY CHARACTERS that aren't yellowish blobs with feet. TT _TT and don't remind me...after the ending of kirby 64, I shipped her with kirby hard...they were just so cute together.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, exactly! O_O ACTUAL KIRBY CHARACTERS that aren't yellowish blobs with feet. TT _TT and don't remind me...after the ending of kirby 64, I shipped her with kirby hard...they were just so cute together.
XD HOW COULDN'T YOU!

TuT Come on, they spell it out right there! xD

I really hate when Nintendo/HAL Laboratory introduce some new characters, only to never be seen again. I also ship Kirby and Ribbon.

Furret24

Smash Master
I have a feeling Bandana Dee is gona be the smashified live...
Next smashified is confirmed to be froma s eries that has already had a smashified, so Im guessing Dixie Kong.
That, or an actual Mother character.

Top Bottom