• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Yes, but at that time, there was no gameplay footage, which is the only way I'll believe a leak.
Fair enough, although it was indisputable anyway, since the data was pulled directly from the game by numerous verifiable sources, making it not actually a leak, but something that was right there. Again, I think that's one of the things that people take issue with, at any rate.

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
that might offend shovel knight's fans... I know he only has one game but, he stil has a chance, it might make potential supporters skip the thread if they see their favorite character detracted...
So I jammed my finger... if you see any grammatical mistakes, blame the softball that hit it.

I heard the rumor of Layton and Shovel Knight getting in. C'mon internet. :facepalm: Does everyone HAVE to spoil every detail onto the web? Poor Sakurai. Knowing that your surprise isn't going to get the reaction it deserved because people already know about. That doesn't mean I think they'll get in. Honestly, if the Dee was rumored to get in, then show up being announced the next day, I'd be mad. Sure I want him in, but why can't I learn about it when HE'S ACTUALLY ANNOUNCED?! :hulk: I've started to change my mind on data miners lately...
yeah, even though they would have been unlocked in the 3ds version probably, I wouldn't know how to, and might not know about them, the trailers were great, and they were spoiled... maybe realease characters to the data the week before?

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Fair enough, although it was indisputable anyway, since the data was pulled directly from the game by numerous verifiable sources, making it not actually a leak, but something that was right there. Again, I think that's one of the things that people take issue with, at any rate.
I don't made leaks, but I can easily see why others do. I can still remember when me and my brother saw that Duck Hunt was in Ssb4.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
that might offend shovel knight's fans... I know he only has one game but, he stil has a chance, it might make potential supporters skip the thread if they see their favorite character detracted.
No he doesn't.
3rd party
Not close to Sonic, Pac-Man, etc levels of fame
One game
Multiplatform
Indie
Never released in Japan
Logically speaking, it won't happen.

I'm not sorry to be that guy.

Last edited:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
No he doesn't.
3rd party
One game
Multiplatform
Indie
Never released in Japan

Inb4 he's actually announced at PAX and you look dumb.

But for real, I agree with what you said. There's just way too many thing's going against him for it to happen.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I finished my exercise routine! XD

Please, don't insult other characters or fanbases, everybody knows the Smash community's opinion about some characters.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Inb4 he's actually announced at PAX and you look dumb.

But for real, I agree with what you said. There's just way too many thing's going against him for it to happen.
Just wanna say, I like your avi. :3

I finished my exercise routine! XD

Please, don't insult other characters or fanbases, everybody knows the Smash community's opinion about some characters.
indeed so. I agree.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Well, this is the internet... more specifically, Miiverse... Of course there are someone like this...

Speaking of the internet, apparently there's another group of people messing around in GameFAQs as if the Shovel Knight is officially confirmed, so much cringe...

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I noticed something while watching a Revenge of the King playthrough. You know how in the secret ending to Triple Deluxe, during the 'Testing' portion of the credits, Kirby is playing DS with Bandana Dee? Well, take a look at this:

Yep. Just like Triple Deluxe, Kirby and Dee are playing DS* in the credits. Keep in mind this is BEFORE BDee was a Major Playable character. I think this deeserves some mention.

*More like DeeS, amirite?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
No he doesn't.
3rd party
One game
Multiplatform
Indie
Never released in Japan

In the end, that's probably what going to do him in.
"I NEED A MONSTAH TO KLOBBAH DAT DEETRACTORS! :4dedede:"

(I'm sorry if I got it wrong)
It's "CLOBBAH DAT DERE ______!"
The "DERE" is important.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Hey guys, I noticed something while watching a Revenge of the King playthrough. You know how in the secret ending to Triple Deluxe, during the 'Testing' portion of the credits, Kirby is playing DS with Bandana Dee? Well, take a look at this:

Yep. Just like Triple Deluxe, Kirby and Dee are playing DS* in the credits. Keep in mind this is BEFORE BDee was a Major Playable character. I think this deeserves some mention.

*More like DeeS, amirite?
Does anyone else how the Waddle Dees follow DDD after his defeat? So loyal!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Alright bandana Waddle Dee! Nice support page here. I gotta say, you are pretty strong, and you have good reflexes too! I want you as a super smash bros character DLC! Good luck.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
44605409_p0_master1200.jpg

Also, if the thread or the OP could have some kind of background, this one would be sweet! :3

AndreaAC

50092855_p0.jpg

and well, here is a BDee moveset...in japanese...=u= but, I guess it is easy to get the idea.

AndreaAC

49629275_p0.png
49629275_p1.png

Well, gotta, say, I have found plenty of interesting stuff that could be helpful!

Top Bottom