• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
This has really become Plush Central, huh? Speaking of, I was searching up some Jigglypuff plushies (for my, uh, baby sister), and I found out that Jigglypuff has some of the ****ing dopiest looking plushies in existence.

What the hell is this?!

Speaking of speaking of, thanks again @ AndreaAC AndreaAC for that drawing. Once I get a good, non-Windows computer, I might color it somehow.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This has really become Plush Central, huh? Speaking of, I was searching up some Jigglypuff plushies (for my, uh, baby sister), and I found out that Jigglypuff has some of the ****ing dopiest looking plushies in existence.

What the hell is this?!

Speaking of speaking of, thanks again @ AndreaAC AndreaAC for that drawing. Once I get good, non-Windows computer, I might color it somehow.
I kinda think she loos cute to me...

But she does look derpy too, I'll say...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

What the hell is this?!

Speaking of speaking of, thanks again @ AndreaAC AndreaAC for that drawing. Once I get good, non-Windows computer, I might color it somehow.
No worries! glad you liked it!...Uh...I better handle that for you, I don't let anyone do any kind alteration to my artwork without my permission.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
O_O THAT CAKE LOOKS DEELICIOUS... Darn it you, now you made me even MORE hungry...
We need to find out if there's an official recipe for Kirby's favoured form of cake.

In the meantime, we can at least make Kirby-lookalike cakes.

What the hell is this?!
By the looks of it, a counterfeit from a seller on Alibaba. ;)

Collecting video game plushes is my main collecting thing, and unfortunately plushes are amongst the most-counterfeited items out there. If you want any help hunting down genuine stuff, drop me a PM or something and I'll do the best I can.

Furret24

Smash Master

What the hell is this?!

Speaking of speaking of, thanks again @ AndreaAC AndreaAC for that drawing. Once I get a good, non-Windows computer, I might color it somehow.
Not as derpy as this. Atleast her eyes are looking the same way on the plush.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Hey, does anyone know what happened to @Burruni? Did she deesert us?
The last I heard it was school but I don't know now. This was his/her (I have no idea what gender he/she was.)
Storms in my area. Probably gonna lose power soon.

also some character talking but that's about it.

edit - @ Chandeelure Chandeelure I was confused too.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The last I heard it was school but I don't know now. This was his/her (I have no idea what gender he/she was.)

Well, I hope she/he comes back someday. And I hope you be ok with the storms. Be safe.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Well, I hope you're okay!

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I hate leaks, especially Smash ones.
It ruins it for me.
I would have been so happy to see Roy and Ryu's trailers for the first time.
But I saw the leaks.
Nothing was felt.
No happiness. No surprise.
It takes away that tingling sensation, that happy feeling that you get when Nintendo surprises us the way they like to.
That's why I hate leaks.
I was still happy to see Roy and Ryu's trailers even if they were leaked the day before. Why? It's because the leaks don't bring up release dates. I would've died knowing Roy was fully playable in the game, but I'd have to wait months on end.
I like leaks because I want to know who's coming as Dlc next.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I was still happy to see Roy and Ryu's trailers even if they were leaked the day before. Why? It's because the leaks don't bring up release dates. I would've died knowing Roy was fully playable in the game, but I'd have to wait months on end.
I like leaks because I want to know who's coming as Dlc next.
I think what people take issue with is that those two weren't leaked days before, but months before. Roy and Ryu's data, along with data pointing to Dream Land 64, all showed up in the Smash 3DS update that brought Mewtwo with it.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I think what people take issue with is that those two weren't leaked days before, but months before. Roy and Ryu's data, along with data pointing to Dream Land 64, all showed up in the Smash 3DS update that brought Mewtwo with it.
Yes, but at that time, there was no gameplay footage, which is the only way I'll believe a leak.

Last edited:
Top Bottom