• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
as far as I'm concern, yeah. =_= Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, for a while to, but the before the baby, dog, and x new girlfriends, it was great.
I think my favourite memory of the show was watching an episode with my brother and cousin. I don't remember the name or most of the plot, but I think Crocker was fishing for fairies inside the school. He accidentally stabs the principal with a fork in the butt. He reels her outside and she says "Crocker, why is there a fork in my fanny". We just lost it as that word means different things in the UK.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I think my favourite memory of the show was watching an episode with my brother and cousin. I don't remember the name or most of the plot, but I think Crocker was fishing for fairies inside the school. He accidentally stabs the principal with a fork in the butt. He reels her outside and she says "Crocker, why is there a fork in my fanny". We just lost it as that word means different things in the UK.
xD Haha! I liked that episode myself! That was funny!

.u. Umm, I don't know if I wanna ask what other meanings it would have other than your butt...

Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Question: Why were we talking about Shovel Knight a few pages ago? This is the Bandana Dee board, not the "complain about rumors proven true" board. Use Miiverse for that.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Question: Why were we talking about Shovel Knight a few pages ago? This is the Bandana Dee board, not the "complain about rumors proven true" board. Use Miiverse for that.
One: keywords being "a few pages back." Why are you bringing it back up?
Two: It's not like we have a wide variety of things to discuss. And three: It relates to DLC, which, aside from Bandanna Dee himself, is kinda one of the most important things on this board.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Oh. Regardless, people with ship anybody with each other. Whether it makes sense or not does not matter.

Even though that was a pun,I agree with you about how disgusting it is when Dedede is almost shipped with everyone.
Dedede gets everyone because he's perfect.
Women want to be with him!
Men want to be him!

You get a free cookie if you get that reference.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Stay on topic, please.
For goodness' sake, this.

So, for the sake of that, if we were to get a new Kirby series item in Smash, what would you think would be cool, why, and how would it work? This even applies to folks who typically prefer to have items off (like myself).

For me, I will suggest Taranza's net/web, from Kirby Triple Deluxe. The reason why would be to have a little more representation of the modern-day Kirby series. It would be an immobilising item, as per its use in its own game (although in Smash it would be temporary and short-lived, and with enough control-stick movement/button-mashing the victim could escape it more quickly, so as not to make the item overpowered or blatantly unfair), and if your opponent is of the same or lower weight class to yourself, you would be able to pick them up and throw them for as long as the effect lasts.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Rumor doesn't equal fact

Stop

Nintenzilla profile pic tricked me I thought it was real...then I saw no spear.

Ugh Shipping..

MarioMeteor I was just trying to make the thread more active.

Sorry I've been busy.

Top Bottom