• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Whoa... I didn't know these existed. I'm sick of these characters being just cameos,when can I have a game where they are playable,and possibly become main characters?
Edit: Holy crap, I posted 200 messages.
xD Congrats!

And I would feel happy enough with their return, since, having a game where they are more than just cameos seem impossible, but that is up to Nintendo to decide.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Actually, they already did, back when Kirby 64 was released. It is a rare set, however. For some reason, some photographs of some of them, which just showed up in an image-search, were for some reason listed on Kirby's Rainbow Resort as "decals".

Ribbon and Adeleine came up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan earlier in the year, and sold for ludicrous sums. The below photographs come from those auctions;

O____________O THEY DO EXIST! GIMME GIMME GIMMMMMMMMME!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Its shiny Jiggles.
I realized that minutes after I posted, but Shiny Jigglypuff has emerald eyes (and is ever so slightly bigger than a normal Jigglypuff), while this monstrosity has lime eyes.
No idea...it could have been the creator's decision or the comissioner's decision.
Whoever's decision it was, it was a bad one.

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
Wow this is was an active day.

Oh and Shiny Jiggs has a more purple shade of pink along with the green eyes but that one looks way too pink. Wait, how do I know this on one of my least favorite Pokemon?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Oh and Shiny Jiggs has a more purple shade of pink along with the green eyes but that one looks way too pink. Wait, how do I know this on one of my least favorite Pokemon?

Pennate

Smash Cadet
Hello. I hope that I am not interrupting anything, but I would like to offer my full support of this character! Please let me know if there is any way in which I can help out.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Hello. I hope that I am not interrupting anything, but I would like to offer my full support of this character! Please let me know if there is any way in which I can help out.
Hey! Welcome aboard! :grin:

Artwork, Miiverse postings, and postings and re-postings on any social media that you might use are all helpful things if you have the capability for any of them. Some of them only take a few minutes, too.

Other than that, just join in the fun, here! :4dedede:

Pennate

Smash Cadet
Hello and welcome to the thread! Thanks for your support!
Hey! Welcome aboard! :grin:

Artwork, Miiverse postings, and postings and re-postings on any social media that you might use are all helpful things if you have the capability for any of them. Some of them only take a few minutes, too.

Other than that, just join in the fun, here! :4dedede:
Thanks! I will admit, though, that my skills at spreading support are a bit rusty, but I'll try to do the best I can.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I really do think that Bandana Waddle Dee will win the super smash bros DLC vote! I fully want to support this thread, and expect me to post here more often than not! Go Bandana Waddle Dee!

Furret24

Smash Master

Not the smartest idea to diss Jiggs when @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor is around. I'd run away screaming while I could.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Not the smartest idea to diss Jiggs when @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor is around. I'd run away screaming while I could.
These two get it.
Oh, you were reading all of that... Well, ahem, anyway. Welcome to the Brigade and may the Dee be with you.

D

Deleted member

So would you say Charizard is deevouring him?
Can't say i blame him, that looks Deelicious.
This has really become Plush Central, huh? Speaking of, I was searching up some Jigglypuff plushies (for my, uh, baby sister),
>implying jigglypuff isn't manly
>implying your baby sister is actually a very manly man.
Hey guys, I noticed something while watching a Revenge of the King playthrough. You know how in the secret ending to Triple Deluxe, during the 'Testing' portion of the credits, Kirby is playing DS with Bandana Dee? Well, take a look at this:

Yep. Just like Triple Deluxe, Kirby and Dee are playing DS* in the credits. Keep in mind this is BEFORE BDee was a Major Playable character. I think this deeserves some mention.

*More like DeeS, amirite?
that ending was actually pretty sad.
now i have the sad music stuck in my head, i remember perfectly...
i think he's sad because scalpers are taking any amiibo they can.
Ribbon need to be in the next Kirby game.
Obviously ships will be everywhere.
ribbon only met kirby because of the dark matter.
wait... you secretly want dark matter to return don't you?
I know.
Why are there Kirby x Meta Knight ships.
KIRBY'S A GUY.
upload_2015-8-27_19-3-32.png
now we know why he's sad.
One of the weirdest Kirby pairings is Meta Knight x Tiff.
Meta Knight in the show is like 50,000 years old, and Tiff is like 10-15 years old.
upload_2015-8-27_19-6-43.png

.__. I did too, especially because of what they did to Bowser...

As much as I don't really care about him much, he just flat out became less of a villain to me, he looked like a nerd.
>implying that's canon
Eww... then again,Dedede is almost shipped with everyone in the Kirby-verse.
It's deesgusted.
upload_2015-8-27_19-10-27.png

Everyone hates him? I don't know where you got that from. He's been the talk of the town since Return to Dreamland came out.. what 4 years ago? He's even known more than Marx, and is almost as popular as Bandana Dee himself in the series. I thought I was only going to see Kawaii fan art of him.... then I... saw he had.... hentaii art with............................................................................................................... Taranza. And Taranza's a GUY.
HOW THE **** DO YOU FIND THIS ****

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
Give votes on the ballot, spread propaganda and have fun!

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status_interim.jsp

Look in the bottom section to see Smash stuff, this could confirm patch 1.11 for August 31st. The reason I think this patch will release so early was because of the bad reception on Tourney mode & maybe a character & stage was done by then so they wanted to release that as well. We'll just have to wait and see but they'll probably announce stuff tomorrow, which is when Nintendo starts their PAX event, (10AM PT most likely).

But maybe BDee will be announced, even if I doubt it. :roll:

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Speaking of Jigglypuff, uh, has anyone else noticed the weird overlap between us Bandana Dee supporters and Jigglypuff mains? I swear, it feels like a good 1/5 of us main :4jigglypuff: at times, I wonder why?

It's clearly a insurance so that when Bandana Dee inevitably gets in, and Jpuff is somehow cut by black magic, you'll all feel like you owe us, mwuhahahahahaha.
But seriously, any idea on what's up with that?

Furret24

Smash Master
Speaking of Jigglypuff, uh, has anyone else noticed the weird overlap between us Bandana Dee supporters and Jigglypuff mains? I swear, it feels like a good 1/5 of us main :4jigglypuff: at times, I wonder why?

It's clearly a insurance so that when Bandana Dee inevitably gets in, and Jpuff is somehow cut by black magic, you'll all feel like you owe us, mwuhahahahahaha.
Well, my main sleeps on Jiggs. Does that count?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Well, my main sleeps on Jiggs. Does that count?
Wait, do you mean like Mr.Game and Watch uses Jiggs as a pillow or something else entirely? Regardless of what it is, I guess it counts but only if you want it too :laugh:.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
So... How many hours are left until that Smash event in PAX thing now?

--

Some translation from that reaction thread on SK in Japan

もうオワブラはいいよ
Well Smash is really doomed. (Something similar is said on K Rool's costume)
co-opが解禁されるんだってね
Seems like it's to unlock the co-op mode (in Shovel Knight)
海外勢の意見なんて無視すればいい。どこの国のゲーム会社だよ。
海外での知名度とかいうクソみたいな理由で参戦しづらい不遇な国産キャラがたくさんいるのに。
They should've ignored the Westerner's requests. Just who (which country) created this game now.
"Popular in the West" is just a ****ty reason to add a character when there are so many characters here that have a tougher time than them.​

Last edited:

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434

Huh. I don't main Jigglypuff, but I find her/him a great character.

So... How many hours are left until that Smash event in PAX thing now?

--

Some translation from that reaction thread on SK in Japan

もうオワブラはいいよ
Well Smash is really doomed. (Something similar is said on K Rool's costume)
co-opが解禁されるんだってね
Seems like it's to unlock the co-op mode (in Shovel Knight)
海外勢の意見なんて無視すればいい。どこの国のゲーム会社だよ。
海外での知名度とかいうクソみたいな理由で参戦しづらい不遇な国産キャラがたくさんいるのに。
They should've ignored the Westerner's requests. Just who (which country) created this game now.
"Popular in the West" is just a ****ty reason to add a character when there are so many characters here that have a tougher time than them.
I don't like the idea of Shovel Knight in Smash either, but the last sentence:

Just because a Japanese company made the game doesn't mean that only Japanese people should be able to request characters.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I don't like the idea of Shovel Knight in Smash either, but the last sentence:

Just because a Japanese company made the game doesn't mean that only Japanese people should be able to request characters.
That's just pure raging to be fair. Take it as if some miiverse kid yelling "japan doesn't deserve this game". Since... pretty much anyone can post without an account there :/

The Japanese has always thought this ballot is leaning towards the West like we think the opposite. They think Ryu is one of those requested here, and etc. So yeah... stuff happens \_(ツ)_/

Top Bottom