• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I know.
Why are there Kirby x Meta Knight ships.
KIRBY'S A GUY.

Blame nintendo for making stuff like this...even that ship was way before, and I guess that depends of the person the way they see Kirby.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Blame nintendo for making stuff like this...even that ship was way before, and I guess that depends of the person the way they see Kirby.
>_> Yeah, but that and other ships with Kirby with a male character has existed before. That's at least something that happened because he "copied" that Japanese girl in that video. But I agree nevertheless.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
One of the weirdest Kirby pairings is Meta Knight x Tiff.
Meta Knight in the show is like 50,000 years old, and Tiff is like 10-15 years old.
Bad touch,Bad touch,Bad touch.
Found another Kibbon picture, it's called Kirby's Christmas Gift,and it was created by:http://bthomas64.deviantart.com/
That's really adorable!

And well, I didn't know about Meta being that old, but still, when it comes to Kirby's gender, he's MALE. Just like with Jigglypuff for me, SHE"s a female.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

>_> Yeah, but that and other ships with Kirby with a male character has existed before. That's at least something that happened because he "copied" that Japanese girl in that video. But I agree nevertheless.
Well, yeah, the thing is, even if Kirby is a male, I think they mostly see him as a girl, or as a girly boy just because he's pink and his voice, and now that I remember, I honestly preferred the voice he had in Smash64/Kirby64 than the voice he has in the recent games, it was a bit less...high pitched.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, yeah, the thing is, even if Kirby is a male, I think they mostly see him as a girl, or as a girly boy just because he's pink and his voice, and now that I remember, I honestly preferred the voice he had in Smash64/Kirby64 than the voice he has in the recent games, it was a bit less...high pitched.
>_> Well, they should know he's kinda young for his species. Like, a baby in a sense. But still, a high voice and being pink DOESN'T always make you a female.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

.__. I did too, especially because of what they did to Bowser...

As much as I don't really care about him much, he just flat out became less of a villain to me, he looked like a nerd.
xD Honestly, Hipster Bowser was the best thing. IT WAS HILARIOUS! and WW Link was dressed pretty fancy!

AndreaAC

Well, to me, it just made me like Bowser even less, in my opinion. But for Toon Link, he "fits" him because he's so cute and cartoony and such. xD
xD And it gave me a new excuse to make fun of him, since I prefer Ridley over him by a mile. xD Yeah, you are right, and well, Kirby was stuff of nightmares.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD And it gave me a new excuse to make fun of him, since I prefer Ridley over him by a mile. xD Yeah, you are right, and well, Kirby was stuff of nightmares.
xD I loved that drawing you did of Ridley and "Hipster Bowser". And yep, exactly my thoughts.

>u> But Kirby is still ADORABLE despite the nightmare fuel! I'll always love him eating everything in his path of DEESTRUCTION! xD

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
That's really adorable!

And well, I didn't know about Meta being that old, but still, when it comes to Kirby's gender, he's MALE. Just like with Jigglypuff for me, SHE"s a female.
Considering there are multiple of each Pokemon species and Jigglypuff has no physical, visible gender differences, Jigglypuff can be male or female.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Considering there are multiple of each Pokemon species and Jigglypuff has no physical, visible gender differences, Jigglypuff can be male or female.
Yeah, just meant that for the Smash Bros Jigglypuff. Everyone can choose which gender they want, to each their own, but, I'll always see that one as a female over a male compared to how everyone else seems to see it as a male.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

But it is mostly judged by physical appearance, like, how I consider Reshiram to be a female despite being genderless, mainly because it looks femenine in comparison to Zekrom.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
What I meant was.
EVERYBODY WILL SHIP THEM.
Oh. Regardless, people with ship anybody with each other. Whether it makes sense or not does not matter.

Eww... then again Dedede is almost shipped with everyone in the Kirby-verse.
It's deesgusted.
Even though that was a pun,I agree with you about how disgusting it is when Dedede is almost shipped with everyone.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Totally gonna make a topic change. Ever since I unlocked Dragon Rush (Charizard), I am SOOOO much better as him. I may make him a tertiary.

Oh. Regardless, people with ship anybody with each other. Whether it makes sense or not does not matter.

Even though that was a pun,I agree with you about how disgusting it is when Dedede is almost shipped with everyone.
At first, I thought you were serious, but it's okay now. While Dedede is shipped with almost every Kirby character.
:4samus: is shipped with EVERYONE. From Ridley to Mega Man.

Top Bottom