• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I meant to add this in my previous post, but my wanting for Toad and Bandana Dee has skyrocketed SO much, I decided to make these!:
[collapse=Open!]
[/collapse]
I couldn't help myself! >u<
Ireallyreallyreallyreallywantthatsidekickgroupthough!!!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
http://smashboards.com/threads/rate...-198-waddle-dee-andy-and-kamek.351920/page-10

OK guys, today is Bandana Dee's day in Rate their chances (it's also Kamek's and Andy's day too), so, please, rate him, he needs our help, specially in want.

You have to write this:

-Bandana Dee:
Chances:
Want:

-Kamek:
Chances:
Want:

-Andy:
Chances:
Want:

I meant to add this in my previous post, but my wanting for Toad and Bandana Dee has skyrocketed SO much, I decided to make these!:
[collapse=Open!]
[/collapse]
I couldn't help myself! >u<
Ireallyreallyreallyreallywantthatsidekickgroupthough!!!
This is awesome :D

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
......OHHHHH. I forgot that........I fail......but wait, Kirby doesn't copy things that can't give him an ability, so that point kinda becomes invalid....because humans can't give Kirby an ability.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I literally yelled at the video when I first saw it. And they also said he wasn't even noteworthy and was almost as farfetched as Nester... FREAKING NESTER!

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
I literally yelled at the video when I first saw it. And they also said he wasn't even noteworthy and was almost as farfetched as Nester... FREAKING NESTER!
Yeah I almost did that too.

My reaction: "Oh, Pac-man ****ING PAC-MAN should get into Smash, but NOT BANDANA DEE?! UNIMPORTANT?! WADDLE DEES IN SMASH RUN?!! **** You guys too!!! Oh, and now the Spear and Bandana....double **** you guys! .......You want a **** Cartoon character, who nobody in this day and age knows about, but yet you DON'T want a cute character with a spear who kicks almost as much *** as a freaking DBZ character......make that a triple **** you guys."
Okay, so slightly exaggurated, but you get the point.......they think Bandana Dee's generic, but THEY'RE the generic ones.....analysis Machine says that these guys are no longer worthy of it.
OK, I wrote a "big" comment in the video and I also disliked it XD
can I ask what your username there is? just so I know it's you when I see it?

D

Deleted member

I didn't see all of it; I only skipped to Shulk, K. Rool, and Bandana Dee.
Ehh... I have no animosity against GameXplain; it's their opinion, but they don't seem well-versed in the Smash speculation of course (I guess someone should mention to them about K. Rool's demand). On the bright side, at least they talked positively about Shulk!

Maikou

Smash Ace
I didn't see all of it; I only skipped to Shulk, K. Rool, and Bandana Dee.
Ehh... I have no animosity against GameXplain; it's their opinion, but they don't seem well-versed in the Smash speculation of course (I guess someone should mention to them about K. Rool's demand). On the bright side, at least they talked positively about Shulk!
I agree with you.
Just......Pac-man......****ING PAC-MAN!!!!
BAABY MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(for the record, ^^^ is what I shout during times of extreme rage/frustration/anger. basically my KAAAAAHHHHHHHN!!!!!!)

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
I would love to see Bandana Dee if Kirby gets a fourth rep. There are some good points made in the OP and I feel he'd be a great addition. Of course I wouldn't be too disappointed if he didn't make it in, especially if Meta Knight is still in, in terms of Kirby characters.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I agree with you.
Just......Pac-man......****ING PAC-MAN!!!!
BAABY MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(for the record, ^^^ is what I shout during times of extreme rage/frustration/anger. basically my KAAAAAHHHHHHHN!!!!!!)
I wouldn't resort to flaming Pac-Man even if they're wrong about Bandanna Dee.

Maikou

Smash Ace
My username in YouTube is "Waddle X" XD
found your comment. XD you got one reply from somebody definitely supporting Kirby and such :)
I wouldn't resort to flaming Pac-Man even if they're wrong about Bandanna Dee.
I'm not flaming Pac-Man, I'm just sick of Pac-man discussions. I get that we want a Namco character, but I'd rather it be someone like Lloid Irving from Tales of Symphonia.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm not flaming Pac-Man, I'm just sick of Pac-man discussions. I get that we want a Namco character, but I'd rather it be someone like Lloid Irving from Tales of Symphonia.
I'm pretty sure there are people who are sick of Ridley or Palutena discussions as well. Don't see them complaining when supporters of them bring them up.

And come on, Lloyd over Pac-Man? That's like Fox over Mario. No way that's going to happen.

D

Deleted member

While you want Lloyd, a lot of people want Pac-Man. I find him to be inevitable at this point... he is definitely an obvious choice.
But enough about Namco, let's continue talking about Bandana Dee.

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the Gamexplain guys got some things wrong regarding Bandana Dee, but you have to remember that this stuff is just their opinion. Calmly stating facts and useful information related to the character may help boost their knowledge on said character, but please don't go posting anything too outlandish and/or rude. These guys seem nice and do great analyses, so I believe they deserve polite constructive criticism.

Oh, and whoever posted this:
I don't want to **** Bandana Dee I just want him to be in the game, man.
as a response to the guy that said "**** bandana dee" caused me to laugh for about a minute straight.

Best response.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I still like Gamexplain. In fact, they are probably my favorite youtube chanel. I only yelled WHAT? HE'S NOT A NORMAL WADDLE DEE! I then posted a short comment and left.
New Bandana Dee topic: what would be your least favorite way Bandana Dee could get represented, besides a trophy and/or sticker? Mine would be part of The Great King's final smash.

Morbi

Scavenger
I had almost forgotten about the Waddle Dee toss being removed from the game. I remember the VERY instant it happened, the first thought that occurred to me was, "Waddle Dee confirmed!"

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
i think the whole analysis machine role play is just a gay little generic thing

no but in all seriousness, it's their opinion, their point of view. sometimes i agree, other times i really couldn't care less.

they don't believe waddle dee, i don't believe Ganondorf would ever get replaced at all. i really wouldn't think too much of it; after all it's really just their opinions.

It's all fun and games

Last edited:

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
I still like Gamexplain. In fact, they are probably my favorite youtube chanel. I only yelled WHAT? HE'S NOT A NORMAL WADDLE DEE! I then posted a short comment and left.
New Bandana Dee topic: what would be your least favorite way Bandana Dee could get represented, besides a trophy and/or sticker? Mine would be part of The Great King's final smash.
I would not like it if he was something like a stage hazard or background element

Cause then he would have made it all the way there, just so he can't play with his friends :(

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I quietly supported Bandana Dee for long time (he was in my dream roster forever since) now I guess it's time I tell that I still am!

I was the one who had a feeling Pokemon Trainer and Ridley won't make it in as playable and it turned out true. And then there are evidences supporting Bandana Dee. So yeah, I'm glad Bandana Dee is even more likely than ever!

1-UP to Sakurai. I'd give extra for each Bowser Jr., Palutena, and Krystal if they made it in aswell. :colorful:

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I just popped in to say congrats to you all for the deconfirmed Waddle Dee throw on King Dedede! We Impa fans got a far less favorable Direct, but that still doesn't mean I shouldn't be happy for you all! Bandana Dee could actually be a thing now. Bet you all can't wait for Sakurai to reveal MetaKnight right?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I just popped in to say congrats to you all for the deconfirmed Waddle Dee throw on King Dedede! We Impa fans got a far less favorable Direct, but that still doesn't mean I shouldn't be happy for you all! Bandana Dee could actually be a thing now. Bet you all can't wait for Sakurai to reveal MetaKnight right?
Thank you so much, Diddy! :D Yeah, we can wait for Meta Knight!

And sorry for Impa, now that Sheik is in the game, her chances are lower, but I don't think she is disconfirmed yet :B
And well, at least she is in Hyrule Warriors :)

D

Deleted member

I'm waiting for the Meta Knight reveal because he is my second main in Brawl. I just hope his nerfs aren't too bad (though, it would be hilarious if Sakurai made him stronger).

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Bandana Dee... I'm not sure he's going to make it in, but it'd be a unique character, as he'd be the ONLY one in the roster with a spear. I would like Bandana Dee playable, but there's evidence both supporting his inclusion AND deconfiming it too. At this point, I'd say his chances are about 50/50.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Bandana Dee... I'm not sure he's going to make it in, but it'd be a unique character, as he'd be the ONLY one in the roster with a spear. I would like Bandana Dee playable, but there's evidence both supporting his inclusion AND deconfiming it too. At this point, I'd say his chances are about 50/50.
The 50/50 chances are the best kind of chances! at the very least it is 100% fair :) (well, beside 99.9% chances)

Top Bottom