• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I think maybe you should do a certain amount of matches with King DDD (maybe between 40-60?) and Bandana Dee would be unlocked.

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
i think it would be cool if bandana dee was unlocked after playing some return to dream land related event in event mode. i think more characters and stages should be unlocked by completing certain events that pay homage to their in-game appearances. i'm all in for more in-game related events

LF2K

Floor Diver
Been kind of quiet around here. Kirby's 22th anniversary is almost here. Perhaps we'll get lucky in April?

LF2K

Floor Diver
Viridi's #2 got confirmed as a trophy today. Does that help or hurt Waddle Dee?

Phosphora was never playable, so nope! He's still likely!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Viridi's #2 got confirmed as a trophy today. Does that help or hurt Waddle Dee?

Phosphora was never playable, so nope! He's still likely!
XD
Even if Sakurai shows a trophy of Magolor or something about Return to Dreamland, that would not affect Bandana Dee's chances.
Only a Return to Dreamland AT or stage would affect his chances imo.

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I've been wondering recently...
Will HAL ever make a 3D kirby game?
I know this kinda off-topic, but a 3D, HD kirby game on the WiiU would be absolutly amazing.
A 3D game was one of three projects HAL attempted before Return to Dreamland.

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/kirby-dream-land/0/0

They said that they hadn't reached the quality that they strived for, but I'd like for them to give it another stab. I believe that the developers at HAL have gotten better since then, and a 3D game could potentially do wonders for the awareness of the Kirby series.

D

Deleted member

Just looked it up. My mistake. Sakurai left, but it's still going strong.
After when Sakurai left HAL, he created his own company Sora. (at least I think it's a company... what is it exactly?) With Sora, he has created Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Of course, he doesn't take any ownership of his creations; they now belong to HAL. He doesn't really have much of a say in terms of how they are handling the character or what the games should be like...
Regardless, Kirby is still going strong without Sakurai; Kirby's Return to Dream Land is a testament to this. Heck, Sakurai didn't even create some Kirby games when he was with HAL (he didn't have a major role in Kirby's Dream Land 2, 3, and Kirby 64 (but he was credited for voicing King Dedede)).

Maikou

Smash Ace
Guys, I've been wondering recently...
Will HAL ever make a 3D kirby game?
I know this kinda off-topic, but a 3D, HD kirby game on the WiiU would be absolutly amazing.
first off, Hi everyone! I've been sick for a few days, Char.

second off, It'd be better if we had a 3D Kirby game for the 3DS, and THEN a sequal on the Wii U. 3D is what the 3DS is made for, so it'd make more sense to give a 3D Kirby game to the 3D handheld. plus the fact that not everybody has a Wii U at this time. While the Wii U does need more exclusives, 3D-type games should be left to the handheld. and just a few years ago that would have sounded insane.....Char.

D

Deleted member

This thread has been awfully quiet since Chandelure started going to college...
It did...
We GOTTA keep this thread alive!

I'm honestly a bit surprised we didn't get Meta Knight this month for Brawl's American anniversary. I would love to be wrong on Monday, but I doubt he will get confirmed. If he does though, Bandana Dee could potentially be revealed any moment...
We've come a long way since the King Dedede reveal!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
This thread has been awfully quiet since Chandelure started going to college...
I'M BACK!!!
KRtDL_Waddle_Dee.png

It did...
We GOTTA keep this thread alive!

I'm honestly a bit surprised we didn't get Meta Knight this month for Brawl's American anniversary. I would love to be wrong on Monday, but I doubt he will get confirmed. If he does though, Bandana Dee could potentially be revealed any moment...
We've come a long way since the King Dedede reveal!
I can't wait for Meta Knight!

April's not far off. Let's hope the Smash news is exciting next month!
:D

Like Waddle Dee's confirmation!:awesome:
Yes :colorful:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I was representin' us on Gamefaqs earlier. Then someone called me a "good-for-nothing ****** *****". So I left. On more positive news... well, I don't have anything. Crap.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was representin' us on Gamefaqs earlier. Then someone called me a "good-for-nothing ****** *****". So I left. On more positive news... well, I don't have anything. Crap.
GameFAQs really doesn't like Bandana Dee.
Checking over on Rate Their Chances, their want for him was 9.50%. That's harsh...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maikou

Smash Ace
GameFAQs really doesn't like Bandana Dee.
Checking over on Rate Their Chances, their want for him was 9.50%. That's harsh...
Then they must die. no questions, they must die.
But they love Skull Kid and Waluigi :rolleyes:
Ugh, serously? OK that's it.....
:005: GAMEFAQS IS NEXT!
(Yes that is totally necessary)
I guess they have to mourn about Waluigi.:laugh:
Meheheheh...Meheheheheheh.......MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH!!
(Arceus save me, Groagunk is corrupting me!)

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
I heard that they cried over Rosalina getting in over Daisy...
Their tears... They were delicious!
First off, I apologize in advance to any Daisy fans we may have here.
MUAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough* Dang colds......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!
TAKE THAT PRINCESS PEACH CLONE 1! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN SMASH!
BANJO AND KAZOOIE HAD A HIGHER CHANCE THAN YOU!
HA!

I'm sick and my brain is screwed over because of it, so if you all excuse me I have to evade a mental institute for a while.....

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I have a question for the Bandana Brigade!
Do you think Palutena's inclusion (she is practically confirmed) would affect Bandana Dee's chances?
Because both of them use a "stick" XD as a weapon and also both of them can be considered Sakurai's characters.
What do you think?

D

Deleted member

I have a question for the Bandana Brigade!
Do you think Palutena's inclusion (she is practically confirmed) would affect Bandana Dee's chances?
Because both of them use a "stick" XD as a weapon and also both of them can be considered Sakurai's characters.
What do you think?
I don't think that Palutena would dramatically increase Bandana Dee's chances. I say slightly. Since she is popular in Japan, characters like Mewtwo, Roy, Shulk, and King K. Rool may benefit from her reveal. As for decreasing... I can't see that happen. Palutena and Bandana Dee aren't really competing against each other.
Also, Palutena uses a staff, which is different from a spear.

Maikou

Smash Ace
I don't think that Palutena would dramatically increase Bandana Dee's chances. I say slightly. Since she is popular in Japan, characters like Mewtwo, Roy, Shulk, and King K. Rool may benefit from her reveal. As for decreasing... I can't see that happen. Palutena and Bandana Dee aren't really competing against each other.
Agreed, char.

honestly, besides our favorite Dee, the only character I'm seriously hoping gets in that isn't one of the four unconfirmed veterans is Mewtwo. oh and Pichu too, but mostly Mewtwo since everyone just LOVES Mewtwo over Pichu. Pichu is stronger than Pikachu, he just has less range dang it! CHAR!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
This is what I think!
But some people think Palutena would decrease Bandana Dee's chances, oh well... XD

And also, cogratulations for Luigi's new Final Smash!

Agreed, char.

honestly, besides our favorite Dee, the only character I'm seriously hoping gets in that isn't one of the four unconfirmed veterans is Mewtwo. oh and Pichu too, but mostly Mewtwo since everyone just LOVES Mewtwo over Pichu. Pichu is stronger than Pikachu, he just has less range dang it! CHAR!
The only characters I really want are Bandana Dee, Bomberman and Pichu :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom