• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
It would seem that it's my birthday.
Happy Birthday!

How much money would you spend for a Bandana Dee Amiibo, and for it to be DLC?
The same as any other Amiibos and DLC characters cost. If I have to import the Amiibo, make that the same plus postage. :laugh:

While I'm here, I've gotten my Miiverse postings for the day done - one Bandana Waddle Dee drawing in each of the Smash support sections for Dedede, Kirby, and Meta Knight, and one captioned screenshot in the Kirby's Dream Land 3DS VC community. :smash:

EDIT: And, on that note, here's something to take note of for when Kirby 64 is released on the Wii U VC in a couple of days' time - text-based postings (with or without screenshots) seem to be given priority on the Wara Wara Plaza, so even though drawings do sometimes appear, it will be a good idea to make a few very short text-based posts that will be readable on the plaza without being cut off (this limit is very short - I would guess about 16 characters, but I'll need to check to be sure).

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Happy Ridiculously late Birthday @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor !

How much money would you spend for a Bandana Dee Amiibo, and for it to be DLC?
No more than 13$ for the Amiibo, only time I've went over that was to get my brother a Ike, I probably would have gone over that for Puff, but thankfully my brother returned the favor. I'd probably try to get him as a preorder, but knowing my luck that will fail :p.

I'd probably pay all the way up to 7$ for Bandana Dee alone as DLC, although I'd be a bit peeved if he was above 4$ by himself.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
But it's still his birthday and it will be all day... How are you late?
He said it was his Birthday more than 14 hours ago, depending on his timezone and my timezone I might be a day late . Either way my response is what, 16 or so hours late, so I think that I might be a tad bit too slow :laugh:.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I've been injected/drawn from 5 needles today

I can barely type...not a lot of conversation from me today...

Happy Birthday MarioMeteor!

I need some rest talk tomorrow ( or late tonight) guys.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
@ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor happy birthday i shall give you nothing. only because i have nothing. i hope words are enough.

he must be from the future!!!!
They are, thank you.
I've been injected/drawn from 5 needles today

I can barely type...not a lot of conversation from me today...

Happy Birthday MarioMeteor!

I need some rest talk tomorrow ( or late tonight) guys.
Thank you as well.
Ah...That reminds me...
...Happy Birthday Mario Meteor! :079:
And thank you, and thank...
Happy Ridiculously late Birthday @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor !.
You. God, I must be at like, 9 thank-yous. But in all seriousness, thank you all. If anyone was curious...
image.jpg
Here's my cake!
Happy Birthday!
Almost forgot you somehow. Thank you, too.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I know it wouldn't be worth it, but I'm saying that's how much BDee in smash is worth to me. It would be ridiculous, and I would complain, but I would still pay it.
Exactly my thoughts, although I wouldn't complain and to me it would be absolutely worth it, because that's how much Bandana Dee means to me!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I just found out something. Crystal Shards will not be the only Kirby rerelease this month, but also Squeak Squad is coming, of course both are Europe only for now, but we have two more Kirby comuities on Miiverse, so make sure to spread lots of propaganda everyone!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I just found out something. Crystal Shards will not be the only Kirby rerelease this month, but also Squeak Squad is coming, of course both are Europe only for now, but we have two more Kirby comuities on Miiverse, so make sure to spread lots of propaganda everyone!
O.O YOU REALLY DO LOVE US EUROPEANS NINTENDO!
Now gimme Shadow Dragon, Radiant Dawn, Boktai, Custom Robo Arena and Dark Dawn

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I realised we haven't tweeted to Smashified using the BWD account yet. I'm thinking of saying something like "He's popular! He's adorable! He's easy to make! He'll get you follows!"

How about it? :p

You might want to play Path of Radiance first.
I'm pretty sure he has played them both, going by his avatar, at least.

:231:

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I'm noticing that my Bandana Waddle Dee support doodles on Miiverse are garnering a decent amount of "Yeah!"s and positive comments. One person even questioned the vote that they'd placed for another character, as they apparently simply hadn't thought of BWD.

I really wasn't expecting that, for some reason! This is probably partly due to the same reasons that many Kirby fans wrongly perceive the series as being smaller than it really is, because louder voices than ours downplay it so much and so often*. Even though I'm now very aware of this effect, I still didn't expect the "Yeah!"s and comments.

*I believe that this may be an issue that this campaign faces in some form or another, which some other campaigns don't have by virtue of those series being treated and viewed differently out there.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

I realised we haven't tweeted to Smashified using the BWD account yet. I'm thinking of saying something like "He's popular! He's adorable! He's easy to make! He'll get you follows!"

How about it? :p

:231:
What account? Twitter?
I'm pretty sure I tweeted something to them yesterday XD
I'm noticing that my Bandana Waddle Dee support doodles on Miiverse are garnering a decent amount of "Yeah!"s and positive comments. One person even questioned the vote that they'd placed for another character, as they apparently simply hadn't thought of BWD.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkM_gzWJw

Something similar happened to me XD

My Bandana Dee drawings get like 7-20 yeahs, I think that's cool.
And I gained like 5 followers, I think Miiverse likes Bandana Dee.

Last edited:
Top Bottom