• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Man.... That looks so real. Where exactly did you find it, though? I'm curious about that as well.
Wow, where did you find this?! :crazy:

And give out "Yeah!"s to others' BWD-related posts, comments, screenshots, art and so on, that you happen across. Once those start accumulating, that should begin to help raising the profile of Bandana Waddle Dee on Miiverse, with any luck.

On that note, I saw a similar question asked in the King K. Rool thread, and I'd like to reiterate it here... To those who own Smash Wii U: Has anyone seen any BWD support postings showing up in the Miiverse stage?

I've seen a few, at this point, and two particularly stood out to me when I last played. The first was one that proclaimed "Bandana Waddle Dee Confirmed!" along with a neat drawing of BWD, and the second was a doodle of Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee celebrating with drinks. Thanks to whoever made those, if you guys are here - they raised a smile!

EDIT;

Don't forget Meta Knight!
A tumblr user by the name of lunarhalo24 drew it. :)

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
You know what I smell?
The paint feature in Smash Wii U :drfacepalm:

Wait, you were joking right? :drwtf:
Photoshop, paint, whatever. Point is, it looks fake. Still though, you have to be pretty damn skillful with the paint to do something like that.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Photoshop, paint, whatever. Point is, it looks fake. Still though, you have to be pretty damn skillful with the paint to do something like that.
Is this some kind of joke that I'm not getting? :drwtf:
That picture was made In the Paint mode that is in Smash 4 Wii U
Some examples

Those are drawings made in Smash Bros
It's obviously fake, but the correct term would be "Fan art"
It isn't even intended to look real, because it's just a drawing :drshrug:

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
it seems you never played Angry Birds Epic or Angry Birds Go

Also, two slots: Wolf and Ice Climbers(obiously they will find a way for making they work on a 3DS without lag)
I haven't :p its just not that relevant but he at least has a small chance, hes not iconic and candy crush is the new mobile thing, honestly what could he do? use the different birds?

im trying to make sprite comics to advertise, I can draw... hmmm I dont think there will be 2 more slots but im worried about it.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I've already told you my real name. You just choose not to use it.
So, Robby, tell me: what exactly will this article change? The way I see it, this is just another way to spark another pointless argument between us (although, I won't lie, I do kind of enjoy these) and cause havoc in the thread. It's completely unnecessary. I get that you want results, but results take time. Don't be so impatient.
I do in fact see a tangible increase in our ranks. I could name some of them right now if I actually remembered them.
So I'm a "figurehead?" You sure do know how to flatter someone, Robby. Well, take it from a figurehead: Like you said, we're only two weeks in to our campaign, and for that, I say we're doing all right.
Matter of fact, I address this part to everyone, not just Robby, This does not mean slack off. This means don't let this article get you riled up, because everything would be continuing as normal had Chandy not bought this article up. Not to pin anything on you, Chandy, you're an amazing leader.
You did...? I don't ever remember reading it. Either way, Meteor works fine if you insist on using Robby. It's a lot more endearing to me when I hear GRC, because all my friends call me that... I'm not a fan of these kind of arguments myself, though. It definitely drains me whenever I get myself into a debate I don't like. And when I mean these kind, I mean I only ever have them with a few specific people. This would make you #3 of that list, for whatever you'd like to make of that.

As for tangible increase, do we, Meteor? We have 30 page likes on Facebook since we've started, only 1 of them new the entire past two weeks. At our current rate, completely ignoring the fact that we've had practically zero more likes since our launch, if we averaged out the likes per day to the beginning of October, we'd end up with 2 likes per day at 210 likes by the time the ballot ends. 210 likes as a best case scenario. 210 votes isn't going to be the kind of turnaround we need to beat out the other characters.

This isn't even getting into the 19 followers on Twitter despite having started at the same time. We're just now getting Reddit started up, and we've still yet to set up a Tumblr. Nobody's talking about us. Nobody's making gaming journalism articles about BWD's popularity. We're not doing alright. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid months ago when everyone ignored me saying we should work on BWD's DLC campaign before we learn whether or not he's playable in the Wii U version. Listen to me, the guy who inspired getting this main effort going in the first place. The campaign is going to fail at this point unless we work harder than we currently are. It's been a gnawing discomfort for me since finishing the last Thursday's Thoughts, independent of DustIn's article. The only thing that changed is that after reading his points, it's made me take the initiative to speak up about my concern.

Unless we can get onto Smashified soon, I'm going to feel broken sooner than later because of how little progress we've actually made. You have no idea how much time and effort I put into writing those editorials. How much thought and how much of my heart goes into putting that love and appreciation for BWD into words. We have so much potential sitting here around us. Dozens upon dozens of supporters. There needs to be a greater effort all around is what I'm saying. More of us to spark interest in BWD. More of us to inspire awe in him. More of us to spread word of mouth to friends and family, to onlookers and media-writers. I don't want us to make the same mistakes we've made before in assuming we're already completely fine. I want Bandana Waddle Dee in Smash Bros. If you feel the same way, then "just enough effort" isn't enough effort nor will it be.

It's words exactly like "I say we're doing all right" that discourage me at just how little-picture we're being about all this...

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Also, remember to tweet that you want Bandana Dee to Smashified.
Use the "@ Smashified" and the "#Smashified" in the tweet.

We don't have to post those things only when they post something in Twitter or when they make a video, we need to do it continuously.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
You did...? I don't ever remember reading it. Either way, Meteor works fine if you insist on using Robby. It's a lot more endearing to me when I hear GRC, because all my friends call me that... I'm not a fan of these kind of arguments myself, though. It definitely drains me whenever I get myself into a debate I don't like. And when I mean these kind, I mean I only ever have them with a few specific people. This would make you #3 of that list, for whatever you'd like to make of that.

As for tangible increase, do we, Meteor? We have 30 page likes on Facebook since we've started, only 1 of them new the entire past two weeks. At our current rate, completely ignoring the fact that we've had practically zero more likes since our launch, if we averaged out the likes per day to the beginning of October, we'd end up with 2 likes per day at 210 likes by the time the ballot ends. 210 likes as a best case scenario. 210 votes isn't going to be the kind of turnaround we need to beat out the other characters.

This isn't even getting into the 19 followers on Twitter despite having started at the same time. We're just now getting Reddit started up, and we've still yet to set up a Tumblr. Nobody's talking about us. Nobody's making gaming journalism articles about BWD's popularity. We're not doing alright. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid months ago when everyone ignored me saying we should work on BWD's DLC campaign before we learn whether or not he's playable in the Wii U version. Listen to me, the guy who inspired getting this main effort going in the first place. The campaign is going to fail at this point unless we work harder than we currently are. It's been a gnawing discomfort for me since finishing the last Thursday's Thoughts, independent of DustIn's article. The only thing that changed is that after reading his points, it's made me take the initiative to speak up about my concern.

Unless we can get onto Smashified soon, I'm going to feel broken sooner than later because of how little progress we've actually made. You have no idea how much time and effort I put into writing those editorials. How much thought and how much of my heart goes into putting that love and appreciation for BWD into words. We have so much potential sitting here around us. Dozens upon dozens of supporters. There needs to be a greater effort all around is what I'm saying. More of us to spark interest in BWD. More of us to inspire awe in him. More of us to spread word of mouth to friends and family, to onlookers and media-writers. I don't want us to make the same mistakes we've made before in assuming we're already completely fine. I want Bandana Waddle Dee in Smash Bros. If you feel the same way, then "just enough effort" isn't enough effort nor will it be.

It's words exactly like "I say we're doing all right" that discourage me at just how little-picture we're being about all this...
It still dissapoints me that you don't like Robby. At this point though, I'm using it affectionately rather than to taunt you as I was before. Think of it as your nickname. The fact that you don't like it only makes it me want to use it more. Robby.
For some twisted reason, it makes me feel special that I'm on your debate inner circle or whatever you wanna call it.
As for the tangible increase, I was referring to the number of avid supporters, and that has no doubt increased since the launch of the campaign. Look at the pages if you want, it definitely shows. Whether or not these larger numbers are going into the effort, well, you got me.
Also, what do you mean the Tumblr's not up, I confirmed the email address, it should be working. I assume you got the message in the convo, huh?
And so with all those heart-felt words, I think I'm going to be the one to address the elephant in the room, the question that's waiting to be asked: What do you propose we do, O Great Knowledgeable Robby? You know, besides "work harder?"

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
It still dissapoints me that you don't like Robby. At this point though, I'm using it affectionately rather than to taunt you as I was before. Think of it as your nickname. The fact that you don't like it only makes it me want to use it more. Robby.
For some twisted reason, it makes me feel special that I'm on your debate inner circle or whatever you wanna call it.
As for the tangible increase, I was referring to the number of avid supporters, and that has no doubt increased since the launch of the campaign. Look at the pages if you want, it definitely shows. Whether or not these larger numbers are going into the effort, well, you got me.
Also, what do you mean the Tumblr's not up, I confirmed the email address, it should be working. I assume you got the message in the convo, huh?
And so with all those heart-felt words, I think I'm going to be the one to address the elephant in the room, the question that's waiting to be asked: What do you propose we do, O Great Knowledgeable Robby? You know, besides "work harder?"
Nice 360 you just did there, saying you don't use it as a taunt followed by immediately saying you use it because I don't like it. If you have to pull the whimsical bond-villain persona, at least pick a story and stick with one.

I may have mistaken about the Tumblr, then. I thought we only had Reddit set up. Regardless, my other points stand. We're hardly growing at our current rate, at least nowhere near fast enough for it to affect anything.

I wouldn't mind if our first course of action is to make sure that everyone here really is contributing. I know for a fact that more people here have Facebook and Twitter than what we currently have in numbers on those sites. I know that only a select few of us have been working hard to reach out to Smashified in more than just favoriting tweets and speaking up only when Chandelure asks us to. It's not a terrible amount of having to work harder in effort, but rather, as a collective, we need to work harder. More people to pull their own weight by grabbing Smashified's attention and inviting people to like our pages, you know? We're nothing without numbers, even if there are a few people working to the bone that other characters could only dream of having as well.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Nice 360 you just did there, saying you don't use it as a taunt followed by immediately saying you use it because I don't like it. If you have to pull the whimsical bond-villain persona, at least pick a story and stick with one.

I may have mistaken about the Tumblr, then. I thought we only had Reddit set up. Regardless, my other points stand. We're hardly growing at our current rate, at least nowhere near fast enough for it to affect anything.

I wouldn't mind if our first course of action is to make sure that everyone here really is contributing. I know for a fact that more people here have Facebook and Twitter than what we currently have in numbers on those sites. I know that only a select few of us have been working hard to reach out to Smashified in more than just favoriting tweets and speaking up only when Chandelure asks us to. It's not a terrible amount of having to work harder in effort, but rather, as a collective, we need to work harder. More people to pull their own weight by grabbing Smashified's attention and inviting people to like our pages, you know? We're nothing without numbers, even if there are a few people working to the bone that other characters could only dream of having as well.
I'd take that as an insult, but I don't watch James Bond. Even then, I'm hardly the villain here. If there even is a villain in this scenario. Lighten up there, hothead. I don't use it JUST because you don't like it. I think it fits, I think it's funny, and then you don't like it. Granted, I'd probably still call you that even if you DID like it, so really, you can't win. But I digress.
Your first step was taken a while back, when I was talking about how we "weeded out the weak ones." Everybody here is contributing in some way, shape, or form. Or at the very least trying to.
I'm pretty much next to useless when it comes to social media. Setting it up and managing it is as far as I go, I'm afraid. I can write up a storm, though, if need be.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi

I'd take that as an insult, but I don't watch James Bond. Even then, I'm hardly the villain here. If there even is a villain in this scenario. Lighten up there, hothead. I don't use it JUST because you don't like it. I think it fits, I think it's funny, and then you don't like it. Granted, I'd probably still call you that even if you DID like it, so really, you can't win. But I digress.
Your first step was taken a while back, when I was talking about how we "weeded out the weak ones." Everybody here is contributing in some way, shape, or form. Or at the very least trying to.
I'm pretty much next to useless when it comes to social media. Setting it up and managing it is as far as I go, I'm afraid. I can write up a storm, though, if need be.

I'm just skimming these things honestly

I can't be bothered

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Stop with the "fights", please.

@ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor
Don't call him Robbie if he doesn't like that nickname, and if you don't something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

@ God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin
Call him MarioMeteor or King, please.

And yes, we need to improve.
How? Doing the things I say everyday.
PROPAGANDA, DRAWINGS, COMMENTS, MIIVERSE, YOUTUBE, BALLOT, ETC.
Spam if you want, just do something and tell us what did you do.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure
Thank you for finally speaking up about it. That "affectionate nickname" stopped being cute after the second time.

Maybe not spam per say, but show a greater effort than many of you have been showing. Some of this is going to involve leaving your comfort zones by creating social media accounts and asking friends to join the cause. We're all going to have a work a bit harder if we really want to catch up to the other DLC titans.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Actually, I would say spam. The official BWD Twitter isn't even half as active as it should be. One tweet a day isn't enough, no matter how you cut it. Crying and whining did get Earthbound Beginnings to the West. I'm not saying we go that far, but we need to make our presence known. Add links to the twitter on your sigs.

Tweeting pictures doesn't have to be limited to Waddle Wednesdays. There is enough fan art on the net that we can post pictures on alternate days (with appropriate credit) and still not run out. If possible, MAKE your own pictures. We'll tweet them. And someone please volunteer to work on a Tumblr account.

If nothing, write articles yourself as to why you love BWD. The Tuesday Trivias and Thursday Thoughts don't have to be written exclusively by GRC.

TL;DR GET. TO. WORK.

:231:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
guys I just got an idea what if Bandana Dee had his own unique mechanic like clinging on to characters similar as how he piggybacks in RtDL now with this he could helping team fights by powering up team mates or slow down enemies. Could you imagine Bandana Dee riding on the back of Ryu? This could be activated by simply hoping on top of anyone. This can also be used strategically as if you and any other person gets knocked off stage you can hitch a free ride up and still be able to be active. The only downside is that you have very limited active options when piggybacking, also you are kind of a sitting duck when you cling on to an enemy character. So what do you guys think?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
@shinyquagsire23 Hello there, allow us to introduce ourselves, we're from the Bandana Dee thread, and things have been getting very heated here, so we wanted to know if you could find any information on the game's disk, we ask you because we believe you're a very experienced data miner and even found existing sound files of Roy and Ryu, before they even released, so we ask you if you could please help us to find more about other files.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only third parties I can see happening are Rayman, Snake, Bomberman and Simon Belmont.
But yeah, this is off-topic.
if we end up with a ton 3rd parties it won't really be Nintendo all stars anymore. i feel like we have enough but i do want snake back.
I also have a theroy. Sakurai said not all of the planned roster got into Smash 4 because of time limitations, so all the pre-ballot characters will be characters from the original roster.
"Hey, that's not fair!"
but that is a pretty good theory. however that seems like a cheap move. but still a good theory

I've played almost every existing Kirby game(never played triple deluxe or rainbow curse), there's no need to explain me Kirby stuff, i'mm really familiar with Kirby series.
Really i'm not sure about what could be his FS, also his FS couldn't be a "Megaton Punch", maybe it could be something like Kirby's Final Smash, i'm not sure, since Bandana Waddle Dee doesn't have too much to offer.
he could call a hoard of waddle dees and a waddle doo and they would run over everyone on stage kinda like dededes attack in that kirby minigame the one where escargoon i can't remember how its spelled makes a cameo.

Xenoblade Chronicles isn't getting a sequel. It really wasn't supposed to be part of the Xeno series. It was only made part of it as a tribute to the man who worked hard on the other Xeno games.,
i believe it was supposed to be called Monado the beginning of the world.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
if we end up with a ton 3rd parties it won't really be Nintendo all stars anymore. i feel like we have enough but i do want snake back.
Hm. My response to this, and third parties and general came out a bit long... so, I've decided to put it in spoilers. I think I'll put most off topic responses in spoilers starting now actually.

To me, it feels like that started shifting around the time of brawl. Sure, I can understand people thinking there can be too many third parties... but whats the problem? Most of the ones that do get in are icons in their own right. To me, Smash has always felt less like a Nintendo All-star title nowadays (like it was back in the first two), and more like a celebration of gaming. Gaming icons from every walk of life battling it out... All of the third parties so far have been icons. Sonic, Pacman, and Megaman both represent their companies and their styles well. (and Ryu will represent the classic style of the classic fighting games..)

So, why should it matter? As we have went over there is no just thing as "slots" here. No one is stealing the space of any character. That is just a paranoid concept the fans created. Nothing more :p..

Anyway, who is to say we'll end up with a ton of 3rd parties?... So far there is what? Four third parties?.. That's 4 to 48 first party characters (4 to 51 if you count the mii fighters). Lets say that number doubled by Smash five.. that would be 8 third parties.. of course, that wouldn't be nearly as bad, as the other side usually doubles as well. So that would be an additional 4 to what? 10 or 15 newcomers?

Now if it were like say, 30 third parties to 20, then yes, I would be kinda irritated. However that isn't the case... there has never been an instance thus far where third party characters have outnumbered the first party, and I doubt there ever will be.

All that said, why should it matter? I believe the only reason many players fear 3rd parties in the ballot (and usually Smash in general) is due to the slot mindset.. Whats sad, is I've seen many grow an unfounded hatred for some characters because of this stuff.. Some of us can't bare the thought of our favorite character "being shown up" by a character we don't like.

At any rate... There is no need to step on third party campaigns, just for what company owns the character. I garantee you if Bandana Waddle Dee weren't owned by Nintendo and had say, been bought out by like... Activision (I know it would never happen XD, but it's just an example), detractors would swarm this thread like it's the plague shouting "B DEE IS THIRD PARTY. HE'LL NEVER BE IN SMASH."

...The point is, lets not step all over third parties/indies, shall we? They have fanbases that would love to be able to main those characters just as much as many of you want to main the Dee.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hm. My response to this, and third parties and general came out a bit long... so, I've decided to put it in spoilers. I think I'll put most off topic responses in spoilers starting now actually.

To me, it feels like that started shifting around the time of brawl. Sure, I can understand people thinking there can be too many third parties... but whats the problem? Most of the ones that do get in are icons in their own right. To me, Smash has always felt less like a Nintendo All-star title nowadays (like it was back in the first two), and more like a celebration of gaming. Gaming icons from every walk of life battling it out... All of the third parties so far have been icons. Sonic, Pacman, and Megaman both represent their companies and their styles well. (and Ryu will represent the classic style of the classic fighting games..)

So, why should it matter? As we have went over there is no just thing as "slots" here. No one is stealing the space of any character. That is just a paranoid concept the fans created. Nothing more :p..

Anyway, who is to say we'll end up with a ton of 3rd parties?... So far there is what? Four third parties?.. That's 4 to 48 first party characters (4 to 51 if you count the mii fighters). Lets say that number doubled by Smash five.. that would be 8 third parties.. of course, that wouldn't be nearly as bad, as the other side usually doubles as well. So that would be an additional 4 to what? 10 or 15 newcomers?

Now if it were like say, 30 third parties to 20, then yes, I would be kinda irritated. However that isn't the case... there has never been an instance thus far where third party characters have outnumbered the first party, and I doubt there ever will be.

All that said, why should it matter? I believe the only reason many players fear 3rd parties in the ballot (and usually Smash in general) is due to the slot mindset.. Whats sad, is I've seen many grow an unfounded hatred for some characters because of this stuff.. Some of us can't bare the thought of our favorite character "being shown up" by a character we don't like.

At any rate... There is no need to step on third party campaigns, just for what company owns the character. I garantee you if Bandana Waddle Dee weren't owned by Nintendo and had say, been bought out by like... Activision (I know it would never happen XD, but it's just an example), detractors would swarm this thread like it's the plague shouting "B DEE IS THIRD PARTY. HE'LL NEVER BE IN SMASH."

...The point is, lets not step all over third parties/indies, shall we? They have fanbases that would love to be able to main those characters just as much as many of you want to main the Dee.
i didn't say anything about slots i just felt we have a lot of 3rd party characters but now i agree with you.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
i didn't say anything about slots i just felt we have a lot of 3rd party characters but now i agree with you.
Yeah.. a lot of fans do though. Many have this mindset that one character can replace another... it doesn't just apply to 3rd parties either.

Complaints like that were frequent with the likes of Lucina and Dark Pit for example. Even though they were made from alternate costumes (which are easy to make and take half if not even less development time than a normal fighter..), fans still felt that they "were a waste of a slot". Even though it would make no difference to the roster, as their exclusion would not make two full fledged fighters magically appear in the game.. -_-

This is also where the detractions and complaints of "Too many Mario characters" and "Too many Fire emblem characters" comes into play. While some for the latter just argue its due to so many sword fighters in the game, there are some that complain about it still just for the bulk..

Anyways, the point is its the sort of mindset that's toxic in the community. It only causes flame wars.. :/

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Miiverse, Kirby 64 will be released on the Wii U Virtual Console in PAL regions this Thursday (which just goes to show that even logical guesses, like mine about the game getting a 3DS remake, can easily turn out to be totally wrong :laugh:). This means there will be a new Kirby series community added there.

It would be wise to get in there with Bandana Waddle Dee postings (and "Yeah!"s for others' postings) as quickly as possible. This is important, because thus far, the N64 Virtual Console releases on the Wii U have proven popular enough to regularly appear on the Wara Wara Plaza for days to weeks on end. This is due in no small part to the generation that marks these titles as some of their first games now being in the prime nostalgia market, which means there'll probably be a decent amount of footfall there initially (the same will surely happen once it hits other regions, too).

I'll be doing these things as soon as I'm able to get on my Wii U and buy the game on that day. I'll get a link in here for non-European users to quickly access the EU page via Miiverse's web interface without having to scroll through and manually browse through the content of other regions, too, unless someone else beats me to that. :laugh:

EDIT: And remember, guys, by default, Miiverse does not display posts made by people who don't own and haven't loaded and played the game (you have to specifically enable the showing of all posts in your Miiverse settings, and an awful lot of people don't, so as to filter out off-topic spam that gets dropped on some communities), so those who are buying Kirby 64 need to be sure to load it up and run it first, before logging onto Miiverse from their Wii U and posting.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Speaking of Miiverse, Kirby 64 will be released on the Wii U Virtual Console in PAL regions this Thursday (which just goes to show that even logical guesses, like mine about the game getting a 3DS remake, can easily turn out to be totally wrong :laugh:). This means there will be a new Kirby series community added there.

It would be wise to get in there with Bandana Waddle Dee postings (and "Yeah!"s for others' postings) as quickly as possible. This is important, because thus far, the N64 Virtual Console releases on the Wii U have proven popular enough to regularly appear on the Wara Wara Plaza for days to weeks on end. This is due in no small part to the generation that marks these titles as some of their first games now being in the prime nostalgia market, which means there'll probably be a decent amount of footfall there initially (the same will surely happen once it hits other regions, too).

I'll be doing these things as soon as I'm able to get on my Wii U and buy the game on that day. I'll get a link in here for non-European users to quickly access the EU page via Miiverse's web interface without having to scroll through and manually browse through the content of other regions, too, unless someone else beats me to that. :laugh:
I didn't know that, thanks!
The Kirby communities are going to be very important.

D

Deleted member

i believe it was supposed to be called Monado the beginning of the world.
Correct!
Iwata was the one that changed the title of the game in honor of Takahashi's previous works, Xenogears and Xenosaga. Xenoblade follows similar themes from those games, namely man versus machine.

EDIT: And remember, guys, by default, Miiverse does not display posts made by people who don't own and haven't loaded and played the game (you have to specifically enable the showing of all posts in your Miiverse settings, and an awful lot of people don't, so as to filter out off-topic spam that gets dropped on some communities), so those who are buying Kirby 64 need to be sure to load it up and run it first, before logging onto Miiverse from their Wii U and posting.
Wow! That is pretty awesome!
...It might be important to us too. I am sure there will be that one person who says that the Waddle Dee is Bandana Dee according to the Anniversary booklet.
We should keep an eye out.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Sweet, I can sacrifice GS2 time on the backlog I guess, first time I'd play 64
If you mean Golden Sun: The Lost Age, then I would actually suggest that you don't. That game gets REALLY plot twisty at the end. I think you should stick with it.

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Hiya guys...it's been a while. Am I still allowed here or was I banished for my lengthy absence?

Anyways, hows it goin? What's the scoop on Deesus?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Dat Dedede.

Yeah, yeah, I know
"I'm a terrible person for doing this"
But c'mon, with that face? :drohyou:
I just couldn't resist :dr-_-:
It reminds me of an old BitF comic called "Face off"

Though, it was mostly Matthew just trying some weird emotions with Dedede
Also, since when birds have teeth? :drwtf:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I just finished the second half of the first season of SAO, it's definitely nothing compared to the first part and is 99% shoe-in, but anyway, we already had a Dedede *** joke and now we have a dong joke? WHY??? Also that's one of my favorite BITF strips.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
*sniffle*... man I miss that comic ;_;.. >_<

Was so sad to see it end.. I'm sure Matthew would have had a field day with the ballot stuff XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom