• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Would it be cheating to use the Bandana Dee account and my account to both vote for him being smashified? I'd love to, but I'm not one for being a fraudster.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Man you guys are soft. 387 is just two images Gijinka Kirby. Given, one of them's a little saucey, but the main offender is just the main Kirby 4 turned anime waifu. Unless you have crippling gynophobia, I don't see how a few human girls dressed up as Kirby characters is this taboo thing you're all hyping up to my disappointment. If I saw a group like that at a convention or something, I'd be running up to give them a compliment for coordinating my favorite series in such a way, not running off screaming.

I'm not saying we should be promoting that kind of stuff on the thread, but jeez, you guys are really freaking out over the silliest thing. :laugh:
Yes, it's that bad. Think of every disturbing thing you've seen on the internet, now apply it to Bandana Dee. Trust me you don't want to go there.
Trust me, there's far worse out there and I don't need to show you or anyone else here for obvious reasons...

@Chalo5000
Good contribution to that page, by the way.

And before anyone says anything, the fact that I posted them as links means that you would only be viewing them at your discretion. If you know what makes 387 so "bad", you'd know what you'd be seeing and what not to click on in the first place.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
To be honest I'm happy Shantae won, it takes out a major competitor and her music is made of some great stuff, who wouldn't want to listen to that?

Luckily it looks like Bandana Dee is flattening all competition in the no commentary video and still winning rather swimmingly in the commentary one. How does ArtsyOmni count the comments? Does one video have priority over the other? Either way, we can win this one, so let's keep up the pressure.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Man you guys are soft. 387 is just two images Gijinka Kirby. Given, one of them's a little saucey, but the main offender is just the main Kirby 4 turned anime waifu. Unless you have crippling gynophobia, I don't see how a few human girls dressed up as Kirby characters is this taboo thing you're all hyping up to my disappointment. If I saw a group like that at a convention or something, I'd be running up to give them a compliment for coordinating my favorite series in such a way, not running off screaming.

I'm not saying we should be promoting that kind of stuff on the thread, but jeez, you guys are really freaking out over the silliest thing. :laugh:

Trust me, there's far worse out there and I don't need to show you or anyone else here for obvious reasons...

@Chalo5000

And before anyone says anything, the fact that I posted them as links means that you would only be viewing them at your discretion. If you know what makes 387 so "bad", you'd know what you'd be seeing and what not to click on in the first place.
We up-play 387 for the comedic value.

D

Deleted member

@Chalo5000

So.....does that mean I can show you all more Gijinka Kirby fan art :awesome:?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

@Chalo5000

Our lord and savior is Bandana Dee. How did you not expect us to be soft?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

@Chalo5000

Part of me wants to take your word for it and look at it, part of me says you could be playing me into scarring myself for life. I don't know who to trust.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Our lord and savior is Bandana Dee. How did you not expect us to be soft?

By following his example, obviously.
Part of me wants to take your word for it and look at it, part of me says you could be playing me into scarring myself for life. I don't know who to trust.
Doing that would be doing the same to countless others in the thread, so I'm not enough of a monster to do that just to mess you in specific up. I'm speaking the truth, though whether you believe me or not is nothing I'm concerned about.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

By following his example, obviously.

Doing that would be doing the same to countless others in the thread, so I'm not enough of a monster to do that just to mess you in specific up. I'm speaking the truth, though whether you believe me or not is nothing I'm concerned about.
That's why we're soft. We killed our previous lord and savior, we're only supporting him out of fear

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Today's music Monday for Waddle Week, anyone got anything?
Do you think this'd work?
or perhaps this?

Also 387 isn't that bad, it's just good at catching you off guard, you know, the last place you expect that kind of stuff is here anyway. It's actually a really funny page. Trust @ God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin , he's speaking the truth.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
How was I rude?
Because your answer was sarcastic, was like "yeah, whatever" and that's obviously because he is a Shantae fan.
I saw what you did in the Youtube comments, and that's fine I guess because that's your opinion, but you did that under the name "BandanaWaddleDee".
We don't want to have more enemies or haters.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Because your answer was sarcastic, was like "yeah, whatever" and that's obviously because he is a Shantae fan.
I saw what you did in the Youtube comments, and that's fine I guess because that's your opinion, but you did that under the name "BandanaWaddleDee".
We don't want to have more enemies or haters.
It wasn't sarcastic. It was indifferent. I think thats the right word

D

Deleted member

Say guys you don't mind if I post other good Gijinka Kirby fan art do you?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Say guys you don't mind if I post other good Gijinka Kirby fan art do you?
We do.

Let me make it clear one more time. It's not this abomination people made it out to be, but it really has nothing better to do than to derail the thread from BWD talk into just plain ol' "Haha, boobs/OHMYGODNO" talk.
#TeamHahaBoobs

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
How about another thing to put into the ballot when voting for Bandana Dee!

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
We do.

Let me make it clear one more time. It's not this abomination people made it out to be, but it really has nothing better to do than to derail the thread from BWD talk into just plain ol' "Haha, boobs/OHMYGODNO" talk.
#TeamHahaBoobs
It's not so much the pictures themselves, but more the fact that it's Kirby. You know, the lovable, male, CHILD FRIENDLY, little puffball that makes it bad

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
It's not so much the pictures themselves, but more the fact that it's Kirby. You know, the lovable, male, CHILD FRIENDLY, little puffball that makes it bad
That Bandana Waddle Dee looks friendly to children if you ask me.

Not male, sure, but not child-friendly? Why do you guys have to keep giving Gijinka Kirby more negative attention than it needs...?

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
That Bandana Waddle Dee looks friendly to children if you ask me.

Not male, sure, but not child-friendly? Why do you guys have to keep giving Gijinka Kirby more negative attention than it needs...?
Fair enough. Let's just drop this conversation

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Tomorrow's the big day guys, while we probably won't get Bandana Dee confirmed tomorrow at E3, we probably will get another Kirby game, and if it stars Bandana Dee as a main character again, we will be even more unstoppable than before. Even if he isn't a playable character, we at least get a Kirby game, probably. And who knows, maybe we will get Bandana Dee tomorrow! We've got lots to look forward to tomorrow, dont'cha fellow Dees think so?

Top Bottom