• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We're talking about overpowered Copy Abilities and nobody mentioned Hammer with that damn Hammer Flip move (Which would be Kirby's new Side Special)?

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Gee, it's music Monday, and I haven't singled out any tracks from the Kirby Series yet. GAH! Why does Kirby have to have such good music, why!?

On another note, here is some fake leaked info about the next Kirby game that's to be revealed at E3.
KirbyIS2.png KirbyIS2Back.png KirbyIS2CartFAKE.png

On a more serious note, I've noticed that Kirby's main characters have each had their own main playable appearances.
Kirby: Any Kirby game ever
Meta Knight: Meta Knightmare/Ultra
King Dedede: Dedede Drumdash/Dedede Tour
Bandana Dee: ...wait, Bandana Dee doesn't have one? Unnacceptable. Perhaps Bandana Dee is the next one...

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Just saying, you could also post Bandana Dee pictures to the support threads for the Kid Icarus characters.

Like "Vote for Sakurai's other baby." With a picture of Bandana Dee, and also saying "Go Pit/Palutena/Dark Pit"

Something like that
no itll be like posting viridi in the kirby threads, its like saying to vote for bdee in the pit thread

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Not gonna lie, I just got that. Right now.
Seriously? Why do you think they wrote it like that? Beaides, this isn't the first time they've used Dedede's name as a pun. I remember there being something in the anime about "weapons of mass Dededestruction."

D

Deleted member

I love whoever came up with the idea of Music Mondays <3
I believe it was me. I suggested it to Chandelure and the others for the Twitter account and it just caught on!

I LOVED Dededetour. Not only is it a pun, but it's fun as hell. Probably the best part of Deluxe.
I enjoyed that mode as well. I love playing through the levels as a different character in the Kirby games... it offers a new experience.
I also really enjoyed Meta Knightmare Ultra for KSSU.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
hmmm so the next smashified should be easier? bandana dee, or cpt. toad, or paper mario, actually bdee has the most simple design, I honestly think we'll have kirby 3D or something big, the rainbow curse wasn't directed by shinya, we may even have it this year rainbow curse may have been a filler, about that amazing mirror 2 hint it may be plausible, but ktd was only 1 game it might be a coincidence

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
So guys! Page 455!

A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5

455 means DEE.

Enjoy it while it lasts! This is the Dee-est this thread is ever going to be short of BWD's confirmation in Smash!

MetaKobra

Smash Cadet
GUYS HELP I GOT A TORNADO WARNING. 0-0
I hope it isn't too bad!

So guys! Page 455!

A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5

455 means DEE.

Enjoy it while it lasts! This is the Dee-est this thread is ever going to be short of BWD's confirmation in Smash!
I am so happy that this thread has made it this far! :kirby:

Knowing Nintendo, they will announce AT LEAST 1 newcomer trailer at the end of E3, and may be the first chosen ballot character in. Also, we can always hope for a duo newcomer trailer, preferably involving the Kirby Series!

Sakurai will hopefully announce some kind of Smash Ballot results to give us an idea of what's on his ever so sneaky mind of his...

Let's just hope that character that is announced (or characters!) has to do with he one and only:

SPEAR MASTER HIMSELF, BANDANA (WADDLE) DEE!

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I am so happy that this thread has made it this far! :kirby:

Knowing Nintendo, they will announce AT LEAST 1 newcomer trailer at the end of E3, and may be the first chosen ballot character in. Also, we can always hope for a duo newcomer trailer, preferably involving the Kirby Series!

Sakurai will hopefully announce some kind of Smash Ballot results to give us an idea of what's on his ever so sneaky mind of his...

Let's just hope that character that is announced (or characters!) has to do with he one and only:

SPEAR MASTER HIMSELF, BANDANA (WADDLE) DEE!
I will not expect something Smash related tomorrow, but that would be awesome.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Page 455! The thread is certainly busy waddling with activity - being in the Top 3 threads on the speculation forum, King K, Bandanna Dee and Isaac! Best of luck, Bandanna Brigade!

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Magic Conch Shell.png

Made this with my amazing paint skills. Sorry about the bad font color. Also, why can't anyone spell archer correctly

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Hey guys! Guess what? I'm not dead! :D But yeah, we got hit REALLY bad. High winds, heavy downpour, and my back yard literally became a swimming pool. Turns out, we won't have any more tornado problems. Flooding on the other hand...

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
I am back, Sorry I have been away for so long!! Had to prepare for exams, and finish School. So whats been going on.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
My idea about the new kirby game. Imagine: Amazing Mirror: Reshattered. (Or something like that) The 4 kirbys are hanging out in some field, and suddenly meta knight is flying by chasing dark meta knight. The kirbys, curious, chase after them. They get to the mirror world, and the kirbys witness a fight between meta knight and dark meta knight. DMK over powers MK, and the 3 non-pink kirbys jump on DMK and they fall into a mirror, the mirror falls and breaks, and are somehow scattered. Kirby pulls out a cell phone and BDee and King DDD appear. Then gameplay is shown of a splitscreen platformer, and how the cell phone can be used to spawn your friends to you.

That's what I hope the trailer is. If it was, the ending would be where the mirror is fixed, but then because you saved th ekirbys, you would save DMK too, and then a giant battle takes place, and it is revealed that DMK is the host of dark matter, so then you fight dark matter, then dark matter soul, then game :D

so then you fight dark matter, then dark matter soul, then game :D
So game is the final boss? :troll:

I would like to see a Kirby game where Dedede is the main antagonist again, although that would mean that neither he or Bandana Dee aren't playable (at least in the main game).

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Well. We arrived. Just one more hour until E3. All I ask for is hype. F-Zero, Metroid, Mother 3, Kirby Air Ride 2, Kirby 64 Remake, Kirby RPG, New Rayman game, or a new Mario and Luigi RPG. I need this to happen.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Nintendo's Digital Event is almost here. Just two hours and some minutes

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I'm hoping to see Star Fox U, a Smash Ballot character, Mother 3 for 3ds, Kirby Air Ride 2, a main series Kirby game, Pokemon Super MD update, a random Mario game, BitF comeback, Zelda U, Fire Emblem If info/ release date and a new Mario game.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm hoping to see Star Fox U, a Smash Ballot character, Mother 3 for 3ds, Kirby Air Ride 2, a main series Kirby game, Pokemon Super MD update, a random Mario game, BitF comeback, Zelda U, Fire Emblem If info/ release date and a new Mario game.
Mother 3 for 3DS? What about Earthbound Beginings? And wouldn't it be released as a Wii U Virtual Console GBA game? :confused:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have two bowls of chips,plate full of mini reese and and a bottle of pepsi getting ready for that nintendo hype guys :bluejump:!

Top Bottom