• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
There's less than an hour to go, now, so I'm just quickly checking in before the show. I won't be able to hang around on-thread during the stream, as Smashboards is a little too heavy for my computer to juggle alongside a video stream. I'll be back later, though!

Here's hoping for some good news for us today, be that a new Kirby game, or some new Smash info, eh?

Burruni

Smash Hero
My entire typed up live reaction thing.

Nintendo E3, here we go.
Last year, it was Robot Chicken. This year, Muppets.

Star Fox. The furrification is real.

GOOD Star Fox voice and the WiiU game looks glorious. Star Wolf confirmed. Star Fox 2 Walker segments confirmed. Landmaster confirmed. Weird helicopter segments confirmed with W101 styled 1st person segments. All Range Mode confirmed. "Star Fox Zero."

ALL YO YENS, YIP YIP YAP. Backstory to Star Fox. Blame the hermit social link. Good usage of the split screen.

"Gyrowing" is the helicopter name. Replayability in tackling stages with various vehicles.

Transformation is the theme for the direct.

NX conversation on hold til next year.

"We never let them stand still." Arguable but mostly true.
No new Mario.

Amiibo showcase. Kongs and Koopas confirmed for Skylanders.

THE DEEPEST LORE.

ZELDA IN MARIO MAKER. NEW ZELDA FOUR SWORDS CONFIRMED. EXCEPT IT'S TRI SWORDS. WHATEVER. COSPLAY LINKS CONFIRMED. IN FALL. HOLY

CLASSIC GANON IS ON THE STAIRCASE. PLEASE CLASSIC GANON AS FINAL BOSS.

TAKAMARU COSTUME IN TRIFORCE HEROES.

SINGLE PLAYER CONFIRMED BUT DULLER.

FASHION CONFIRMED, NEW KINGDOM. LIKELY NO GANON BOSS.

CROSSDRESSING CONFIRMED. REPLAYABILITY THROUGH THE ABILITIES TIED TO A COSTUME.

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER.

HYRULE WARRIORS 3DS... WHICH WE KNEW ABOUT. ALL THE DLC IS INCLUDED. LINKLE'S CROSSBOW IS STILL THERE. ON THE FLY SWITCHING. TETRA AND KING HYRULE... WHICH WE KNEW ABOUT. AND DAT GOLDEN OCARINA. SPRING 2016.

METROID PRIME SPINOFFS CONFIRMED. 3DS 4-PLAYER CO-OP... AND THEN THAT STUPID LOOKING SPORTS GAME, BOTH ON 3DS.

FIRE EMBLEM 14 ENGLISH STUFF, FE "FATES." ENGLISH. THAT FEELS ENDING. FE X SMT, CAEDA/SHIIDA CONFIRMED. ALL THE STUFF WE THEORIZED IS TRUE. CAIN'S THERE

OOOO BANANA.

Xenoblade X english stuff, december release. cool.

ANIMAL CROSSING HAPPY HOME THINGY. ANIMAL CROSSING PARTY. "Amiibo Festival."

Yoshi wooly world stuff. Yoshi's island scoring confirmed, HP is most like Yoshi's Story. Still good.

Yo-kai watch finally getting english release.

OH MY GOD YES, PAPER MARIO & LUIGI RPG. sweet victory.

"Paper Jam."

Mario Tennis WiiU. "Ultra Smash."

More Mario Maker stuff. FULL AMIIBO STUFF. WII FIT TRAINER FOR FUN.

Mario Music from round the world.

...No DKCR3, no GS4, no new Metroid, nothing for F-Zero. Nothing for Kirby or Pokemon. That... okay.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Zelda: Tri sword adventure and Paper Mario & Luigi RPG were the only bits of interest.

Edit: For new, FE Fates & x SMT still have my interest well.

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
That event was TOTALLY biased to Mario. I understand it's his 30th anniversary, but Pokemon is getting Super Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon tournament this year, (not shown in the video) Zelda gets 2 new games, Mario is getting billions of views and so much attention as usual. Why can't they give the same attention to Kirby? You'd think people would want to see something new. At least Paper Jam and Starfox got my attention.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
So Fire Emblem gets two games, yet neither Kirby or DK get anything, perhaps the repping problem in smash is evolving into something, uh, more serious? :c

Well at least I got my Paper Mario.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So Fire Emblem gets two games, yet neither Kirby or DK get anything, perhaps the repping problem in smash is evolving into something, uh, more serious? :c
Well at least I got my Paper Mario.
No, it's moreso that the main presentation was a lot of stuff we knew about. Our new games were :4link: 2 :4samus:2 :4mario:2 :4villager: 1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And not only that we didn't get a real metroid game instead we got this ****!

This sums up my reaction to that piece of **** Nintendo's Digital Event

MetaKobra

Smash Cadet
Personally the Mario RPG crossover got me pretty hype, being both series are some of my favorite ones of all time...
(Also, I am very glad Paper Mario seems to be going back to it's roots)!

But, I was really hoping for something Kirby also. I bet we will get something in 2016 (Maybe in a major direct) for Kirby for sure.

I was also really hoping for some kind of announcement for the Smash Ballot so the community could have some idea of what is going on. =P

My other hopes were:

Some kind of Pikmin announcement, a potential new Sunshine/Luigi's Mansion, and/or an Animal Crossing for Wii U.

Next year will will most likely be Nintendo's most amazing digital E3 due to the fact that we will be getting information for the NX and hopefully footage of the next major games being made for it!

(Hopefully there will be great launch titles to make Nintendo the king for the next generation)!

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Personally the Mario RPG crossover got me pretty hype, being both series are some of my favorite ones of all time...
(Also, I am very glad Paper Mario seems to be going back to it's roots)!

But, I was really hoping for something Kirby also. I bet we will get something in 2016 (Maybe in a major direct) for Kirby for sure.

I was also really hoping for some kind of announcement for the Smash Ballot so the community could have some idea of what is going on. =P

My other hopes were:

Some kind of Pikmin announcement, a potential new Sunshine/Luigi's Mansion, and/or an Animal Crossing for Wii U.

Next year will will most likely be Nintendo's most amazing digital E3 due to the fact that we will be getting information for the NX and hopefully footage of the next major games being made for it!

(Hopefully there will be great launch titles to make Nintendo the king for the next generation)!
Same here.

Top Bottom