• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I found some stuff that I think you guys would like. Also known as I'm bored and I just want an excuse to post random stuff.:troll:
bookworm_by_dragonith-d85neel.png

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I like BandanaBallot and BandanaDeeLC, myself. It's a shame that WaddleOn was already taken! Once a new one has been picked, I'll correct the little comic that I made.

Also known as I'm bored and I just want an excuse to post random stuff.:troll:
Speaking of random stuff, I saw an advertisement on television for a National Geographic-branded web browser game, and I swear it had some Dark Matter knock-offs in it at one point.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Are you talking about something new or the thing that happened like a year ago?
Bout a year ago..I just searched up "Bandana Dee the Spear Master" and found it

You know what's difficult...finding Deetractors...I'm searching to see who doesn't like us so I keep them in mind and I just can't find one....I say people actually like us around here (Even tho we are the 2nd biggest character 4 dlc thread)

With the position we are at now...as long as Bandanna Dee keeps appearing in games....we really can have him in Smash, He's relevant, relatively highly requested, and unique. Just like King K. Rool Sakurai can't avoid him forever :smirk:

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Actual Bandana Ballot.png
:troll: This took far longer than it should have.
I also finished making the Google+ account, tell me if you guys want it linked or if you have something else planned instead, I might make a Tumblr account for Bandana Dee too if there isn't one already.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
View attachment 55394:troll: This took far longer than it should have.
I also finished making the Google+ account, tell me if you guys want it linked or if you have something else planned instead, I might make a Tumblr account for Bandana Dee too if there isn't one already.
Sure, let's have it!

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Sure, let's have it!
https://plus.google.com/101558407155158444994/posts It's pretty vacant right now, since I haven't done anything yet. I'm still debating to keep the picture as this saturated Super Star Bandana Dee I made, or his modern colors, since we all know Mr. Sakurai loves his Super Star and has a giant bias for it. Please tell me whether you guys prefer this image or something else.

I'll probably end up posting on Smashified videos and other appropriate videos and places with it, to muster up support.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
You wouldn't mind if I made us a Google+ account would you?
We're more along the lines of a search for people to manage a Tumblr account and a Reddit account, actually. @ Chandeelure Chandeelure gets the final say, I suppose, so we'll let him decide if we'll use a Google+ account.

Also, if anyone here has experience running popular Tumblr or Reddit accounts, private message me and link me to your best example. We're still on the look-out for someone to manage those, and we could certainly use someone who knows what they're doing to collaborate with us. To give an idea of what running such a page would mean, it'd be posting 5 days a week, the same content that the rest of our Twitter/Facebook/WordPress would be showing off:
  • Music Monday: A song or remix from a Kirby game, preferably one with Bandana Dee in it!
  • Tuesday Trivia: An editorial talking about Bandana Dee's appearances throughout the Kirby series, as well as some other information and trivia you may or may not have known about him!
  • Waddle Wednesday: A piece of propaganda for our ‪#‎BandanaBallot‬ campaign. Cute pictures await!
  • Thursday Thoughts: An editorial talking about the meat of our campaign, reasons WHY Bandana Dee should be in Smash Bros. From what his inclusion would mean to the Kirby series to potential gameplay quirks, and everything inbetween!
  • B.W.D. Friday: A general wrap-up of the week, telling you guys what kind of progress we've made and what we have planned for the future!
If your resume looks impressive enough, I'll ask Fal to add you to the PM he, Chandelure and I are in to manage all of this.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
We're more along the lines of a search for people to manage a Tumblr account and a Reddit account, actually. @ Chandeelure Chandeelure gets the final say, I suppose, so we'll let him decide if we'll use a Google+ account.

Also, if anyone here has experience running popular Tumblr or Reddit accounts, private message me and link me to your best example. We're still on the look-out for someone to manage those, and we could certainly use someone who knows what they're doing to collaborate with us. To give an idea of what running such a page would mean, it'd be posting 5 days a week, the same content that the rest of our Twitter/Facebook/WordPress would be showing off:

If your resume looks impressive enough, I'll ask Fal to add you to the PM he, Chandelure and I are in to manage all of this.
Well if your ever in need of artwork I got you covered :smirk:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I think a Google + is not necessary.
I don't think I'd agree with that, but I appreciate your honesty.:p

Any way I can help Bandana Dee today? I'm completely open all the way to late July, so I can help with projects and/or make one myself if need be.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Now with finals done and summer here, does anyone want to play some Smash?

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I was writing my script then I realized it's no good...So I need a HUGE favor (if you can't already tell what it is :T) I need someone to write me a script.

I'm going to attempt animating..myself speaking about Bandanna Dee..I actual am good at speaking....So don't worry about me being all

"Hello here it's GhostlyLure and I...uhh. am going to be doing a video about Bandan----na dee"

As for animating it may take some time I know that
@JimmyTheCaterpillar knows somethings about Flash animation sooo he could be a great help....I know your out there Jimmy I NEED YOUR HELP!

It may be a difficult task but I'm willing to take as long as I need to (not like I'm doing anything else anyways)...I'm really gonna need as much help as I can get...I need a group of helpers :urg:

These little things I need help with most likely won't be anything to big just stuff like Reviewing the final product and Editing help (I'm not the greatest at that)

If anybody can help that would mean A LOT to me :bluejump:.

I'm trying to make the video as professional as possible and I don't want any of my possible ignorance to effect the outcome..

Thank you for reading.

:happysheep:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I was writing my script then I realized it's no good...So I need a HUGE favor (if you can't already tell what it is :T) I need someone to write me a script.

I'm going to attempt animating..myself speaking about Bandanna Dee..I actual am good at speaking....So don't worry about me being all

"Hello here it's GhostlyLure and I...uhh. am going to be doing a video about Bandan----na dee"

As for animating it may take some time I know that
@JimmyTheCaterpillar knows somethings about Flash animation sooo he could be a great help....I know your out there Jimmy I NEED YOUR HELP!

It may be a difficult task but I'm willing to take as long as I need to (not like I'm doing anything else anyways)...I'm really gonna need as much help as I can get...I need a group of helpers :urg:

These little things I need help with most likely won't be anything to big just stuff like Reviewing the final product and Editing help (I'm not the greatest at that)

If anybody can help that would mean A LOT to me :bluejump:.

I'm trying to make the video as professional as possible and I don't want any of my possible ignorance to effect the outcome..

Thank you for reading.

:happysheep:

First of all, scripting is the most important thing. Second, review the script with others, see if you have room for improvement in there and check for inconsistencies. Finally, record it, but not all at once, why? If you **** up in a sentence, it's not as bad

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
First of all, scripting is the most important thing. Second, review the script with others, see if you have room for improvement in there and check for inconsistencies. Finally, record it, but not all at once, why? If you **** up in a sentence, it's not as bad
It's just...my kind of script..not something I would honestly put my heart in.

If I'm gonna say something I want to feel it...and I just felt it's not my kind of script...(I deleted it also)

If I've learned anything it's NOT to narrate all at once it's pain.

I want this to be an engaging script...something that can be funny at times but serious at times also...I'm not a funny person IRL without cursing or a dirty joke sooo that's another problem.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

If I'm gonna say something I want to feel it...and I just felt it's not my kind of script...(I deleted it also)

I want this to be an engaging script...something that can be funny at times but serious at times also...I'm not a funny person IRL without cursing or a dirty joke sooo that's another problem.
Which is why I suggest you write the script with others, Chandelure and Burruni seem to know what they're talking about, I'd suggest myself but I'm a busy woman these days

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Just give me the gist of what needs to be said, and I'll be happy to try to write or collaborate on one.

If someone would be so kind as to volunteer to give it a review, as well (since it's tricky to proof-read one's own work and spot odd phrasing/dialectal artifacts where standard English should be present/etc.), that would be great. ;)

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Wait a second, I think he may be onto something, we could call it, WADDLE WEEK! It'd be an entire week devoted to Bandana Dee.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

If you ever need help writing or editing something, hit me up.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

I wonder if anyone's asked HAL about their opinions on B.D.'s popularity as of recent. I mean, the cute little guy's showing up in just about ANYTHING Kirby-related these days! It REALLY makes me wish he was in the Kirby anime!

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I wonder if anyone's asked HAL about their opinions on B.D.'s popularity as of recent. I mean, the cute little guy's showing up in just about ANYTHING Kirby-related these days! It REALLY makes me wish he was in the Kirby anime!
Well my guess we probably WOULD see the little guy if the series started back up again..

God I miss that show ._.

Top Bottom