• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I've wanted that game for 11 years :(
I was extremely nooby around the time they announced Kirby's Return to Dreamland so I watched that trailer over and over and over and over and over and over and...you get the point....So I was really confused when I couldn't find Golems. I hope they remake that game especially with the Wii U's hardware capabilities I hope it didn't have the same story as Kirby's Return to Dreamland tho.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I was extremely nooby around the time they announced Kirby's Return to Dreamland so I watched that trailer over and over and over and over and over and over and...you get the point....So I was really confused when I couldn't find Golems. I hope they remake that game especially with the Wii U's hardware capabilities I hope it didn't have the same story as Kirby's Return to Dreamland tho.
The plot was confirmed to be with Dedede as the villain again, he stole the warpstar

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Id just like to point out that some of the posts Chalo liked were 200 pages ago. You got a hobby man?
My hobby is liking old posts :drifloon:
I literally just went to a random page to like all the posts XD
But don't worry, I'm done liking old posts :dr^_^:
at least for now
As far as I know there's really only one video trailer for he cancelled Kirby game that was shown of at one e3 AGES ago, never to be mentioned again.

The only trailer known

the Kirby Wikia page has a bunch of info, some trivia, and quite a few unique screenshots

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby_GCN

examples - more in the above link

Knuckle Joe, Scarfy

Waddle Dee

Parasol Kirby, Golem

[more screencaps in the above link]

This articles with the developers from RTDL might give insight to evolution of Kirby game cube to RTDL. Screen shot of other cancelled attempts and information from the developers

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/kirby-dream-land/0/0

Iwata
During that time, screen shots were shown and release dates went unannounced for a long time. Then the Nintendo GameCube system changed to the Wii console. Miyamoto-san says that video games are something you never really complete. It's hard when a game simply refuses to come together.

Kawase
We wanted to bring it out when the fans wanted, but the movement wouldn't feel right or we wanted to deliver more of a surprise to the fans, and we couldn't bring one out in final form. We experienced that difficulty for 11 years.

----

Here's another articles about Kirby Game Cube. Though it basically links to the same stuff and information I have. The same screens shots, the interviews from everyone behind RtDL, and one e3 trailer that exists

http://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/09/kirby-adventure-gamecube-unreleased/

As far as I know that's all the info out there. There are no other videos of the game since it's e3 trailer, since development and release date remained under wraps since it's reveal. It remained in the darkness up until Epic Yarn (11 YEARS GUYS OMG I WAS DEAD AND DYING) was revealed as the next Kirby game.... than finally RTDL trailer.
I miss the clean ability :(
Now I'm wondering
How would have everything turned out if they had released that game?
We wouldn't be able to play as Bandana Dee or Meta Knight
Dedede would be the main antagonist again
We need a different timeline where this cancelled title gets realeased!!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
yussssssss
My hobby is liking old posts :drifloon:
I literally just went to a random page to like all the posts XD
But don't worry, I'm done liking old posts :dr^_^:
at least for now

I miss the clean ability :(
Now I'm wondering
How would have everything turned out if they had released that game?
We wouldn't be able to play as Bandana Dee or Meta Knight
Dedede would be the main antagonist again
We need a different timeline where this cancelled title gets realeased!!
clean is a meh ability imo

D

Deleted member

Oh.... I mistook their names...... My Bad!
Then no. I don't exactly see it.
Care to explain, my friend? I'm curious now .
Sorry it taken so long to give you this reply I had things to do now there are three things that makes tiff the lisa simpsons of the kirby anime series.

1. she lectures and preach everyone in cappy town alot(like lisa does in Springfield)

2.she can be a know it all jerk sometimes and shove her view down peoples throat(like lisa when it comes to being vegetarian and
the environment)

3.and she can be anti fun at times(...you get the idea.)

and that only small example of why I think tiff is the lisa simpons of the kirby anime series.

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
Sorry it taken so long to give you this reply I had things to do now there are three things that makes tiff the lisa simpsons of the kirby anime series.

1. she lectures and preach everyone in cappy town alot(like lisa does in Springfield)

2.she can be a know it all jerk sometimes and shove her view down peoples throat(like lisa when it comes to being vegetarian and
the environment)

3.and she can be anti fun at times(...you get the idea.)

and that only small example of why I think tiff is the lisa simpons of the kirby anime series.
And Tiff's little brother kinda acts like bart, and DDD kinda acts like Mr Burns......

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
On an unrelated note, the official name for the Dr. Mario game is "Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure." Also, the Direct is in English now. Yata.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
After the NWC I'm not a fan of Dr. Mario, anyways what do you think that Bandana Dee's victory animations will be?

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Is there anything else we can do to get the word of our lord and savior, bandana dee out there?

We need to think of a way to get bandana dee known to the common folk, we need to find a way to "advertise" bandana dee.

One thing we can do is through splatoon, while I don't have the game yet, you can post your drawings to the miiverse community and it will show up in the game as either graffiti or through the lobby. It could be a easy way to get him known.

We can also try creating bandana dee facebook or other social media account things.

If we want bandana dee in smash we can't just sit around and HOPE he gets in, we have to take action.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
One of them would obviously be the Kirby Dance. That goes without saying.

NWC?
Nintendo World Championship.

Is there anything else we can do to get the word of our lord and savior, bandana dee out there?

We need to think of a way to get bandana dee known to the common folk, we need to find a way to "advertise" bandana dee.

One thing we can do is through splatoon, while I don't have the game yet, you can post your drawings to the miiverse community and it will show up in the game as either graffiti or through the lobby. It could be a easy way to get him known.

We can also try creating bandana dee facebook or other social media account things.

If we want bandana dee in smash we can't just sit around and HOPE he gets in, we have to take action.
Take to Miiverse and other Social Media. but ther eis already a Bandana Dee for Smash 4 facebook page/

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
First of all, we need some Bandanna Dee fireworks. Second, we'll need a helicopter with a giant banner of Bandanna Dee that says "Vote 4 DeeLC." Lastly, and most importantly, a rented billboard that has the loudest, most eccentric picture of B. Dee that currently exists, complete with strobe lights and flashing neon text. If you have any of the following items, meet me in Washington D.C. at 7:00 P.M.

Top Bottom