• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
Say guys is it me or is tiff the lisa simpsons of the kirby series?
If by that you mean the straight guy\girl that everybody, for the most part, either ignores or makes fun of, and sometimes comes off a little annoying?
Then yes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If by that you mean the straight guy\girl that everybody, for the most part, either ignores or makes fun of, and sometimes comes off a little annoying?
Then yes.
you are think of her brother this is tiff

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
One thing i don't get about that game is the roster though.... only Kirby, MK and King Dedede?
And multi-coloured Kirby clones, too. It's not really much of a roster, especially since, if I'm remembering it correctly, you also had to unlock Dedede and Meta Knight.

They'd definitely need a few more faces for that hypothetical follow-up!

Last edited:

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
And multi-coloured Kirby clones, too. It's not really much of a roster, especially since,if I'm remembering it correctly, you also had to unlock Dedede and Meta Knight.
Still better than Mario Kart 8, am I right, or am I right :D?
*cricket sounds*
k i'll stop.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Dedede would be hilarious in MK8 lol

I still want another Kirby Air Ride on the Wii U
The difference is, Dedede couldn't improve Mario Kart 8's roster because that has Metal Mario, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Pink Gold Peach, and Dry Bowser as their own separate characters. Even the great penguin king's power isn't THAT mighty!

:laugh:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
The difference is, Dedede couldn't improve Mario Kart 8's roster because that has Metal Mario, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Pink Gold Peach, and Dry Bowser as their own separate characters. Even the great penguin king's power isn't THAT mighty!

:laugh:
And Baby Pink Gold Peach. Don't deny it. Baby Park confirmed it. It's happening. :troll:

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
Well of course Morton does have a voice of an angel :love:.

Music to my hears!! :love::love::love::love:
To think he shares the same voice actor\actress with Rouge (SA2 SH), Ivvy (Soul Calliber), Lucas and Pit (Brawl )....
Also that reminds me, will our beloved Spear Warrior Have a voice ?
I always find odd that when he grabbed a gear in RtD he would remain silent unlike the others... then again Waddle Dees don't have a voice. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Meanwhile with Iggy.
To think he shares the same voice actor\actress with Rouge (SA2 SH), Ivvy (Soul Calliber), Lucas and Pit (Brawl )....
I always find odd that when he grabbed a gear in RtD he would remain silent unlike the others... then again Waddle Dees don't have a voice. What do you guys think?
I like to think so since he talked in Kirby Super Star Ultra.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
And Meta Knight ;) I rly wanna play that game now, tough........
Meta Knight's inclusion in Kirby Air Ride was because of his wings.
It's beautiful!
Great work!
That could be his entrace in Smash. Kinda like Ness and Lucas.
I have a better idea, he hops onto the stage and waves to the crowd.
Meanwhile with Iggy.

I like to think so since he talked in Kirby Super Star Ultra.
He sounds like a duck in Rainbow Curse.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
What did I missed guys?
Did everyone enjoyed my likes? :troll:
@ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor
@Jiggly
@Flying_Skitty
@TehEpicRyuga
On an unrelated note, I still have to see that Japanese Direct because I was sleeping
But that Chibi Robo amiibo already tells me that is gonna be good :dr^_^:
and im not done liking stuff
I had like a billion notifications and thought "holy **** what happened during the five minutes I was gone" and got all excited

"Chalo5000 liked your post in the thread Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! Vote for him on SmashBros.com! DeeLC can be real!."
"Chalo5000 liked your post in the thread Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! Vote for him on SmashBros.com! DeeLC can be real!."

:4metaknight:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I was thinking that if he were to have a voice, maybe someone with a lighter voice like Dee Bradley Baker?
You can hear a sample of his voice here (His voice starts at around 16:28)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlQCRwkeB8&index=3&list=PL1Uj0cNo6vn2tupgm8tStGPDkTIGfVxox

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
costume_1_11.jpg

They revealed a new Mii costume as DLC in the Smash website.
I hope they make some Kirby related costumes like a Bandana Mii, or even better... costumes for the other characters.

Where is my Masked Dedede Sakurai?

Top Bottom