• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478

I need this. Amiibo is required because it's adorable
Nintendo is waching too much super smash bros. Flash

Sitll want want this amiibo is it in Smash, I don't even mad.
I am all these awesomely excited fellows. You could photoshop my face 4 times, 1 for each thrilled individual, and it would match my hype.

My heart and my life. This hurts too much... Too good.

No Kirby news but is what a really really good direct.

Even 90% is not coming here and they talk only jappanese. I was pretty HYPE UP.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
haha sorry man maybe next time? :chuckle:
It's cool. Anyway, right before I woke up to watch the direct, I had a dream. A dream that we got an open world Kirby game. It's was also an RPG. How that would work, IDK. Anyway, all the Kirby characters from the past returned! Marx,Magolor,Galacta Knight,Adeleine, the animal pals, etc. It was great. Then I woke up. When I woke up, I calmly went down to the kitchen, and started banging on my face with a frying pan in anger.

D

Deleted member

Why can't we get a platformer? :confused:
mario and sonic at the Olympic games is something an awful fanfic writer would come up with I mean its not even a crossover since sega is the one making the game so really it should be called "sonic and friends at the Olympic games featuring the mario cast".

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Really the "crossover" came as a suprise considering that the last one was a failure in sales and reception, not to mention SEGA reformatting themselves as mobile and pc developers, with all that taken into consideration is there really any reason for this game to exist? Can't they just let it die?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just wonder when we will get Woolly World and FE If...
The part where Marth comes out at the end of the If trailer made me sad... because I don't have a Robin amiibo! :cry:
Also, another Mario & Sonic? Oh goody, another Mario and Sonic crossover game that is disappointingly not a platformer and is mediocre. It's sad to say that Smash is the better Mario and Sonic crossover, and it only features Sonic and a ton of Mario (and other Nintendo and 3rd party) characters.

I need this. Amiibo is required because it's adorable
I just hope that you can get him.
He is going to be a big target for scalpers.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Mario and Sonic The game almost no one asked for. But hey, at least we got Monster Hunter! This one looks even better than 4 Ultimate, but I have a question, why realease it so soon?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Really the "crossover" came as a suprise considering that the last one was a failure in sales and reception, not to mention SEGA reformatting themselves as mobile and pc developers, with all that taken into consideration is there really any reason for this game to exist? Can't they just let it die?
They won't let Sonic rest in peace, so probably not. But I think a Mario/Sonic crossover series might actually bring Sonic back from Hedgehog Hell. Granted, it'd be Sonic riding on Mario's success, but what else is new. I think as long as they don't let Sonic Team within 25 feet of the game, it could be a smashing success.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Chibi's amiibo, what are the rarest amiibo that any of you have and how did you get it? Mine is Lucario which I imported from Japan for $40 off of Play Asia. $40 plastic figure = no life

And I can't be the only one that loves the crap out of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I loved PMD Sky (played it today) and just hope that the content and story issues of Gates are fixed in Super Mystery Dungeon, and so far its shown a lot of legends in cutscenes so the story seems to have weight, and all of the Pokemon are going to be in it unlike Gates (lol). The only thing bad about it so far is that Pikablu isn't a starter option, but I digress.

Also, why are the Mario/Sonic Olympic games still being made? Its like COD at this point, but arguably a worse game imo. Sega, if you're gonna write a fanfic, then at least make it a platformer.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
They won't let Sonic rest in peace, so probably not. But I think a Mario/Sonic crossover series might actually bring Sonic back from Hedgehog Hell. Granted, it'd be Sonic riding on Mario's success, but what else is new. I think as long as they don't let Sonic Team within 25 feet of the game, it could be a smashing success.
There will be riots!
Speaking of Chibi's amiibo, what are the rarest amiibo that any of you have and how did you get it? Mine is Lucario which I imported from Japan for $40 off of Play Asia. $40 plastic figure = no life

And I can't be the only one that loves the crap out of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I loved PMD Sky (played it today) and just hope that the content and story issues of Gates are fixed in Super Mystery Dungeon, and so far its shown a lot of legends in cutscenes so the story seems to have weight, and all of the Pokemon are going to be in it unlike Gates (lol). The only thing bad about it so far is that Pikablu isn't a starter option, but I digress.

Also, why are the Mario/Sonic Olympic games still being made? Its like COD at this point, but arguably a worse game imo. Sega, if you're gonna write a fanfic, then at least make it a platformer.
I'd agree too, they've tried to redeem themselves by adding new modes, events, and 4 new characters per franchise, but the graphics have gotten worse, the gameplay still looks nothing special, and the characters look friged as ever. Plus they've misplaced some things, such as Sonic's mouth. Honestly it looks like a game on the Wii, the Mario characters look fine but still, both characters should look good. COD and M/S are niether good, but COD is the better game because despite them releasing titles for that out the window, at the very least it comes unexpected, M/S is expected, we know it's gonna come and be trashy as ever. Those are my thoughts.

D

Deleted member

I dunno how I managed to get this, but my rarest amiibo is Shulk. I got him on preorder for $12.99 at GameStop.
Thinking about this whole thing, I am very fortunate to have him, especially when I got into this amiibo crap just for Shulk.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I got lazy for a weekend and got 36 Alerts on this thread. Did I miss something important?

Btw, thanks for the 35 likes @Chalo5000

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno how I managed to get this, but my rarest amiibo is Shulk. I got him on preorder for $12.99 at GameStop.
Thinking about this whole thing, I am very fortunate to have him, especially when I got into this amiibo crap just for Shulk.
How did you preorder it when they sell out in minutes??? I watched the Direct with Greninja's announcement, said to myself "I want it, but I'll give it a couple hours to see if I want to main him". I decided to main/secondary Greninja after that (never got the hang of his movement and how his tools should be used until then), came back to my computer a couple hours later to preorder Greninja only to find that he was sold out for preorders. On the 29th I checked ToysRUs's site again (the closest store is over 1 hour and a half away for me) and he isn't even listed online like the Splatoon ones, so I assume that he sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I got lazy for a weekend and got 36 Alerts on this thread. Did I miss something important?

Btw, thanks for the 35 likes @Chalo5000
That's nothing. I took a little leave of absence to go do my own thing and I must've accumulated something like 100 alerts. I had to unwatch the thread. Then suddenly Chalo decides to be my best friend and I've got two whole pages of "Chalo5000 liked your post."
On an unrelated note, who else is excited for the new Dr. Mario? I sure as hell am. I've been waiting for a new one for years.
P.S. This is my 1,201st post. Yata.

Burruni

Smash Hero
That's nothing. I took a little leave of absence to go do my own thing and I must've accumulated something like 100 alerts. I had to unwatch the thread. Then suddenly Chalo decides to be my best friend and I've got two whole pages of "Chalo5000 liked your post."
On an unrelated note, who else is excited for the new Dr. Mario? I sure as hell am. I've been waiting for a new one for years.
P.S. This is my 1,201st post. Yata.
You mean. 2 years. Because Dr. Luigi in 2013.

But if it isn't going to be called Dr. Mario Bros. I'm going to be disappointed.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

I have all of the commons so far except Charizard and the Inklings which I will get later after I get Splatoon.
My rare ones are Fox, Possible Silver Mario, and thankfully Greninja.
I have a Shulk preorder from Febraury that I should ship next week. I had a Captain Falcon order but it got canceled.
Other than that, no idea how to get the other ones.
I like the first winter game but other than that the olympics series were meh. I might get this one since looks like Zazz is playable.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
You mean. 2 years. Because Dr. Luigi in 2013.

But if it isn't going to be called Dr. Mario Bros. I'm going to be disappointed.
I don't if they call it "***** Willows," I just wanna play it. Hopefully, it'll come out soon.

D

Deleted member

I have all of the commons so far except Charizard and the Inklings which I will get later after I get Splatoon.
My rare ones are Fox, Possible Silver Mario, and thankfully Greninja.
I have a Shulk preorder from Febraury that I should ship next week. I had a Captain Falcon order but it got canceled.
Other than that, no idea how to get the other ones.
I like the first winter game but other than that the olympics series were meh. I might get this one since looks like Zazz is playable.
Do you mind if I, "borrow", your :4greninja: amiibo? ;)

As of now, I have :4lucario::4mario::4luigi::4pikachu::4diddy::4dk::4kirby: and want :4greninja::4duckhunt:and Yarn :4yoshi:, assuming I can actually get my hands on them. I'll shark Play Asia for :4greninja: and hopefully be quick enough on :4duckhunt: and a :4yoshi:

Top Bottom