• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Even if it isn't fake, it's Tumblr, land of insanity.
I actually like Waluigi :(.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Even if it isn't fake, it's Tumblr, land of insanity.
I actually like Waluigi :(.
No Tumblr is the land of sensitive little crybabies. the land of insanity you are thinking about is 4chan

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ugh, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , hi!
I think it was you who discovered that this poll was a fake.
Is it true?
They are equally as unofficial as the many other polls out there and this one is no exception. With the original creator on Tumblr, it only reflects which users voted for what character (A majority of Mario and Fire Emblem fans are common on that site).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My Queen if you see this what villain would you like to see return in a future Kirby game?

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
They are equally as unofficial as the many other polls out there and this one is no exception. With the original creator on Tumblr, it only reflects which users voted for what character (A majority of Mario and Fire Emblem fans are common on that site).
Thank you for confirming that, Azure Warrior. So now that you know the results of the Tumblr poll are not fraudulent and actually do represent the views of a large group of people, what do you think of them? Personally, I'm not surprised it got weird results. Tumblr is a "special" place.

Last edited:

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
We can't really say all of these polls are real because not everyone is voting on them, so none of these results can really be called early results, we have to see when the poll ends.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thank you for confirming that, Azure Warrior. So know that you know the results of the poll are not fraudulent and actually do represent the views of a large group of people, what do you think of them? Personally, I'm not surprised it got weird results. Tumblr is a "special" place.
For me, I find it rather absurd since the Top 5 in general lacks variety due to no "rule" that states that people shouldn't vote for Assist Trophies. With Waluigi, he's technically the only one with the most support (Or Ridley if we count other NPC's). K. Rool or Inkling being present are no crime since these are understandable choices that would fit in Smash. The first is character that's been over due for years while the latter is a refreshing choice that could advertise a hot new IP.

As for why the other choices (except K. Rool and Inkling) are there, I'll just sum things up in a single image.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
What did my comment have to do with tumblr?
Well, you said:
No Tumblr is the land of sensitive little crybabies. the land of insanity you are thinking about is 4chan
and then:
My Queen if you see this what villain would you like to see return in a future Kirby game?
So I th-...................... Oooooooooooh. Sorry. I misinterpret your posts sometimes.

For me, I find it rather absurd since the Top 5 in general lacks variety due to no "rule" that states that people shouldn't vote for Assist Trophies. With Waluigi, he's technically the only one with the most support (Or Ridley if we count other NPC's). K. Rool or Inkling being present are no crime since these are understandable choices that would fit in Smash. The first is character that's been over due for years while the latter is a refreshing choice that could advertise a hot new IP.

As for why the other choices (except K. Rool and Inkling) are there, I'll just sum things up in a single image.

What? No fanboys? Guess Marth, Ike, and Lucina defeated them all. :p (Referencing the funny caption picture thread)

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman

You know, if Waluigi, Chrom and Young link were removed, Paper Mario, Sceptile, and Wolf would have been in the top ten.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
please stop saying "my queen"

Also Marx.

Also I like tumblr but not interested in the poll. Though I'm not surprised. I feel like similar results are on other sites to be honest. The Squid Kids seem to be growing in popularity. Though, I don't see them likely.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I actually WANT Waluigi in Smash so bad
But for Smash 5, voting for him now is wasting a vote since he's already an assist trophy
Tumblr is full of fangirls lovers of Fire Emblem who make really good drawings (I'm not lying, look it up!)
It makes sense that Chrom is so wanted :drshrug:
But again, he's Robin's Final Smash, his chances are even lower that Waluigi's :ohwell:
Daisy has some love in Tumblr, no surprise
K. Rool and Inklings are no surprise either
Also, don't say stuff like Tumblr is a "Special place"
That's like saying that everyone in SmashBoards wants Ridley in Smash
That generalizing, and it isn't right :glare:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last time I checked, Miiverse was considered the "Forbidden Land". If you thought the pre-release Smash community was bad, then one should stay as far away from the Wii Fit U community as possible. I couldn't believe that I've lost many brains cells after looking for some "on-topic" Wii Fit posts there. :urg:

Last edited:

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Last time I checked, Miiverse was considered the "Forbidden Land". If you thought the pre-release Smash community was bad, the one should stay as far away from the Wii Fit U community as possible. I couldn't believe that I've lost many brains cells after looking for some "on-topic" Wii Fit posts there. :urg:

MetaKobra

Smash Cadet
What if they brought back this beta desighn, and what if it, Meta Knight, and Galactica Knight were forced to fight along side each other? It'd also be a sort of trinity, with the Bird (Galactica Knight), Bat (Meta Knight), and Butterfly ("Beta Knight").
I don't want to start a conspiracy, but don't you think Beta Knight matches Queen Sectonia's flower/bug/fancy theme perfectly? And Galactica Knight fits Magolor's space theme?
Hmm... that sound very interesting and reasonable! But judging by the fact that Beta Knight's design was most likely made during the development process of Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (you can see Dark Meta Knight's artwork off to the right), the chances are pretty much just in the air for possibilities!

Beta Knight also seems to resemble an attempt at making Meta Knight fully 3D, but I don't really know due to there being no date on this! :p

Here's where you can see Dark Meta Knight's artwork off to the side! (I just wish it was translated).

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
hey found this image on a Japanese website awhile back. I guess they sell Kirby cards or something? This is the BDee one. Not sure what it says though...

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Hmm... that sound very interesting and reasonable... But judging by the fact that Beta Knight's design was most likely made during the development process of Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (you can see Dark Meta Knight's artwork off to the right), the chances are pretty much just in the air for possibilities!

Beta Knight seems to be either a very early concept of Galactic Knight, Dark Meta Knight, or bringing a new 3D model to replace Meta Knight (which is unlikely).

Here's where you can see Dark Meta Knight's artwork off to the side! (I just wish it was translated).

Beta Knight IS the original Meta Knight's design :drwtf:
Not Galacta Knight's, META Knight's original design
If we're gonna get Beta Knight to actually appear, I would like him to be the one between Meta and Galacta
You see
Meta Knight is the good
Galacta Knight is the bad (?)
And Beta Knight could be the neutral, maybe making little appearences that only someone really observative would notice :eek:
hey found this image on a Japanese website awhile back. I guess they sell Kirby cards or something? This is the BDee one. Not sure what it says though...

It says:
"This is Kirby's trusty companion Bandana Waddle Dee
He is awesome and you should vote for him" :p

EDIT: Cool new avatar @ kirby_queen kirby_queen
Is Monster Hunter really that good?
I have been thinking about playing it but I'm not sure :drshrug:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
This person named Kirby has beaten my time on by almost a minute..........Challenge excepted!

Cool. (clicks spoiler.) The image wont load. lol.
Hmm... that sound very interesting and reasonable... But judging by the fact that Beta Knight's design was most likely made during the development process of Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (you can see Dark Meta Knight's artwork off to the right), the chances are pretty much just in the air for possibilities!

Beta Knight seems to be either a very early concept of Galactic Knight, Dark Meta Knight, or bringing a new 3D model to replace Meta Knight (which is unlikely).
I know. I just think it would be cool for them to actually use Beta Knight. :3

Um...wut?

This person named Kirby has beaten my time on by almost a minute..........Challenge excepted!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright sorry about calling you "my queen" didn't know it was annoying you I will stop but I see you are a big monster huntres fan that neat what playing the game like?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Hey if anyone's still up for calling people royalty, call me "My most glorious, highly esteemed, perfect, and pristine Khagan of the Bandana Dee Thread".:p

I'm just kidding.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
While we're on the subject of nicknames, I personally prefer "The Dread One," "The Devourer of Worlds," or my personal favorite, "The Demon's Head"

If anyone actually knows what those names come from, points to you.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Alright sorry about calling you "my queen" didn't know it was annoying you I will stop but I see you are a big monster huntres fan that neat what playing the game like?
It's super awesome imo but I guess it's not for everyone? It's kind of overwhelming to get into at first. In fact I hated Monster Hunter when I first got it lol but now I'm pretty addicted to it. I have over 600 hours on MHTriU and now over 300 hours in MH4u lol...

It's basically as the title implies... hunting big monsters! The more you hunt the bigger and the more ferocious the species are to hunt next. You use parts from them to make better and better armor which you can customize and mix in a variety of ways to unlock various and diverse skills. Many weapon types as well. If you don't mind some grinding and delving into a meaty experience all at once than I'd highly suggest it. It's cool.

I don't know too much about this guy but I like his review of the game.

There is neat DLC too related to other games. Such as getting armor that lets you dress your character as Samus or Link and neat outfits for your cat partners based on games like Animal Crossing, Megaman, Mario, Street Fighter, etc. Same for weapons.

I really wish there'd be Kirby related weapons for DLC. THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM *o*

D

Deleted member

It's super awesome imo but I guess it's not for everyone? It's kind of overwhelming to get into at first. In fact I hated Monster Hunter when I first got it lol but now I'm pretty addicted to it. I have over 600 hours on MHTriU and now over 300 hours in MH4u lol...

It's basically as the title implies... hunting big monsters! The more you hunt the bigger and the more ferocious the species are to hunt next. You use parts from them to make better and better armor which you can customize and mix in a variety of ways to unlock various and diverse skills. Many weapon types as well. If you don't mind some grinding and delving into a meaty experience all at once than I'd highly suggest it. It's cool.

There is neat DLC too related to other games. Such as getting armor that lets you dress your character as Samus or Link and neat outfits for your cat partners based on games like Animal Crossing, Megaman, Mario, Street Fighter, etc. Same for weapons.

I really wish there'd be Kirby related weapons for DLC. THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM *o*
WOW that is awesome speaking of kirby dlc I got an idea for one but it involves Amiibo let say there is a new kirby game coming out for the wii u and you use an amiibo let say a bowser jr amiibo you can scan it so kirby can get a new copy ability and all the moveset bowser jr kirby use will be like one bowser jr used in other mario games what do you think do you this see this as a possibility?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Something like a 'Special Waddle Dee who wears a bandana and wields a spear, and something about Kirby... from what little I can read.

Anyways, what did I miss? :p

:231:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I don't think it's a stated goal anywhere that Kirby spinoffs are meant to evolve platforming as a whole. I do feel they are interesting ideas HAL has that probably wouldn't get published if it weren't for Kirby (or at least as easily.) Lets face it, developers are scared of risk and although HAL is more than capable of shooting out original IPs all of which could "evolve platforming" on their own without needing Kirby in them, it's riskier. When people see HAL they expect Kirby and when people see Nintendo they expect one of their major icons. It's why Feel Good ended up making a Kirby game and now a Yarn Yoshi. There's no denying this fact, that Nintendo puts their mascots on new games ideas they are wary of.

Kirby as a figure isn't actually needed to "evolve" platforming, because he is merely an avatar. A ball character could be designed differently all together and placed in a Canvas Curse-like title or other little creatures could be put in Mass Attack and it would not change what is actually "evolving" platforming... and that's the gameplay itself.

I'm not convinced that is the goal of Kirby or part of his Identity. It's more HAL rationalizing this aspect of the industry and using a mascot they made famous to sell other ideas. It also doesn't negate the fact that these diversions aren't polishing Kirby's main abilities and evolving those. Galaxy as a pure Mario game, with great ideas, didn't need to sacrifice Mario's main abilities and gameplay to achieve greatness. I would consider Galaxy more an evolution to platforming as a whole than even the recent Kirby spinoffs.
But there's a difference between evolving and innovating. Kirby spin-off doesn't evolve anything, they innovate.
Evolving means improving something existing, while innovating means bringing something new and fresh.
I do like very much the experimental side of the Kirby franchise because I see lots of innovative ideas coming out from it (you can say, for example, that Mass Attack is inpired by Pikmin or Lemmings, but those games are still very different, and there isn't any game that plays similar to it).
Even Rainbow Curse that's not very innovative, it still has those gondola levels that are very creative and fresh.
As I said in my previous post, I'm fine if they do new IPs, but at least they should keep the level of attention to details and quality at the same value of their classic franchise.
When Game Freak made Drill Dozer or Harmo Knight, they made something new, and they at the same time built up an interesting world, kept the level of details and quality high, and made it fun. Hal, making Boxboy, sacrificed a lot of things, such as depth, visuals, details, interesting world,etc. making it like any of those indy games that tries to emulate the 8 bit times (there is plenty of them).

And Mario Galaxy is subjective I think, as I think it sacrificed lots of things, the most noticeable are the flow and the level design (lots of puzzle solving, collecting 5 things killing enemies or solving puzzles, and automated flying sequences instead of actual platforming), but also the environment, that aside from rare cases like Gusty Garden Galaxy, is mostly generic space and little planetoids with no identity. And I think they (Galaxy 1 and 2) are the most boring Mario games, the ones with the lowest replay value of all them, try to replay them again if you don't trust... they are those kind of games that are made so you are surprised the first time you play them, because of some gimmicks, but those gimmicks are so forced and slow, without any freedom and little interaction, that replaying the level again makes me yawn instantly; kinda like the super abilities/hypernova in Kirby games.
(also, while badly executed in the past, the idea is not original at all, since there is a level of Sonic Adventure 2 that's just the same concept of Mario Galaxy, if you replace the launch stars with rockets and the lumas with help monitors).
If you ask me, the actual Mario games (3D Land and 3D World) are infinitely superior, and I personally prefer Captain Toad even more, because it shown how a very simple gameplay can be expanded to become a full game with awesome concepts, variety, creativity, innovation and some epic moments.

Troykv

Smash Master
But there's a difference between evolving and innovating. Kirby spin-off doesn't evolve anything, they innovate.
Evolving means improving something existing, while innovating means bringing something new and fresh.
I do like very much the experimental side of the Kirby franchise because I see lots of innovative ideas coming out from it (you can say, for example, that Mass Attack is inpired by Pikmin or Lemmings, but those games are still very different, and there isn't any game that plays similar to it).
Even Rainbow Curse that's not very innovative, it still has those gondola levels that are very creative and fresh.
As I said in my previous post, I'm fine if they do new IPs, but at least they should keep the level of attention to details and quality at the same value of their classic franchise.
When Game Freak made Drill Dozer or Harmo Knight, they made something new, and they at the same time built up an interesting world, kept the level of details and quality high, and made it fun. Hal, making Boxboy, sacrificed a lot of things, such as depth, visuals, details, interesting world,etc. making it like any of those indy games that tries to emulate the 8 bit times (there is plenty of them).

And Mario Galaxy is subjective I think, as I think it sacrificed lots of things, the most noticeable are the flow and the level design (lots of puzzle solving, collecting 5 things killing enemies or solving puzzles, and automated flying sequences instead of actual platforming), but also the environment, that aside from rare cases like Gusty Garden Galaxy, is mostly generic space and little planetoids with no identity. And I think they (Galaxy 1 and 2) are the most boring Mario games, the ones with the lowest replay value of all them, try to replay them again if you don't trust... they are those kind of games that are made so you are surprised the first time you play them, because of some gimmicks, but those gimmicks are so forced and slow, without any freedom and little interaction, that replaying the level again makes me yawn instantly; kinda like the super abilities/hypernova in Kirby games.
(also, while badly executed in the past, the idea is not original at all, since there is a level of Sonic Adventure 2 that's just the same concept of Mario Galaxy, if you replace the launch stars with rockets and the lumas with help monitors).
If you ask me, the actual Mario games (3D Land and 3D World) are infinitely superior, and I personally prefer Captain Toad even more, because it shown how a very simple gameplay can be expanded to become a full game with awesome concepts, variety, creativity, innovation and some epic moments.
I hace a question for you... About the Bandana Dee stealing spotlight's thing... Do you are talking about give more use a other characters... Or instead have more one-shots as a characters in his place?

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
WOW that is awesome speaking of kirby dlc I got an idea for one but it involves Amiibo let say there is a new kirby game coming out for the wii u and you use an amiibo let say a bowser jr amiibo you can scan it so kirby can get a new copy ability and all the moveset bowser jr kirby use will be like one bowser jr used in other mario games what do you think do you this see this as a possibility?

I think the idea of getting powers from Amiibos is actually pretty awesome and would actually compel
me to collect them to try out all the powers. It'd actually put them to use. Though there is the problem of Amiibo shortages and the fact that unless you own all the amiibos you're missing on game content which I can understand being a vexing thing. Actually no.... let's not do that... I hate the idea of there being a moveset I'd never get to try out because I can't get a freaking Rosalina or Jigglypuff amiibo, lol

LOL I've replayed Galaxy/2 plenty of times so I have to totally disagree with you and on Captain Toad being better lol. The platforming in 2 in particular is brilliant and both games added so much in regards to 3D platforming and evolving an almost 4-koma inspired level design structure for future titles influenced by Galaxy.

Also innovation is nice but I would rather have a polished familiar experience that's done right and taken further versus a ALL new innovative idea that isn't as fun or interesting. Canvas Curse WAS innovative but it was also mixed received and for plenty of Kirby fans NOT fun where as a title like Triple Deluxe was "more of the same" but better and less mixed received by the base. It was a lot more inclusive and broadly more entertaining to more people. I liked Canvas Curse enough personally and admired it's new gameplay well enough but I was never captivated and thrilled like other Kirby games and I've only ever played it once and never collected all the coins.

I honestly don't care or see why a franchise NEEDS to be innovative by throwing out it's core gameplay versus evolving it's usual one with more innovative advancements and features. I'm more than happy to buy another Zelda game with dungeon crawling or a new Mario with gomba stomping. It's what I know the product for and what I can expect to spend my money on and that's not a big deal.

The NEED for "innovation" feels like such a last gen over used buzzword and concept. One you'd need a drinking game for every time the word was used at a Microsoft e3 presentation. I don't care about the over bloated idea for "INOVASION" in the sense that every little thing has to be ALL new. As if evolving and making perfect what does work isn't it's own form of innovation, impressive, and honestly at times better than all new but boring ideas/less refined idea.

Guess we each have different priorities. You're welcome to have innovation. Personally I want Kirby games that are more inspired by the character's most iconic elements and I'd personally love to see those polished as they are the experiences that give me the most joy and I revisit. You want whatever is different more and plays like an all new different game more. WHATEVER.

I just know I'm not spending my money on these sorts of titles anymore because I'd rather save my money than risk it on a game I might just play once or not like at all. I'm already regretting buying Rainbow Curse and I'm probably going to trade it in towards Xenoblade Chronicles X. From now on I will be more careful. Just because I'm a Kirby fan doesn't mean I want to come to the defense of every entry or spend on every one. With games so diverse now it's outrageous to even think a person would be into EVERY new idea.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, so many walls of text. And here I only care whether the game is fun to play or not, and it's not a copy of another game.

:231:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I care about games being fun or not too. Weird how we all find different things fun. Must be gamer diversity or something in here.

Troykv

Smash Master
I think the idea of getting powers from Amiibos is actually pretty awesome and would actually compel
me to collect them to try out all the powers. It'd actually put them to use. Though there is the problem of Amiibo shortages and the fact that unless you own all the amiibos you're missing on game content which I can understand being a vexing thing. Actually no.... let's not do that... I hate the idea of there being a moveset I'd never get to try out because I can't get a freaking Rosalina or Jigglypuff amiibo, lol

LOL I've replayed Galaxy/2 plenty of times so I have to totally disagree with you and on Captain Toad being better lol. The platforming in 2 in particular is brilliant and both games added so much in regards to 3D platforming and evolving an almost 4-koma inspired level design structure for future titles influenced by Galaxy.

Also innovation is nice but I would rather have a polished familiar experience that's done right and taken further versus a ALL new innovative idea that isn't as fun or interesting. Canvas Curse WAS innovative but it was also mixed received and for plenty of Kirby fans NOT fun where as a title like Triple Deluxe was "more of the same" but better and less mixed received by the base. It was a lot more inclusive and broadly more entertaining to more people. I liked Canvas Curse enough personally and admired it's new gameplay well enough but I was never captivated and thrilled like other Kirby games and I've only ever played it once and never collected all the coins.

I honestly don't care or see why a franchise NEEDS to be innovative by throwing out it's core gameplay versus evolving it's usual one with more innovative advancements and features. I'm more than happy to buy another Zelda game with dungeon crawling or a new Mario with gomba stomping. It's what I know the product for and what I can expect to spend my money on and that's not a big deal.

The NEED for "innovation" feels like such a last gen over used buzzword and concept. One you'd need a drinking game for every time the word was used at a Microsoft e3 presentation. I don't care about the over bloated idea for "INOVASION" in the sense that every little thing has to be ALL new. As if evolving and making perfect what does work isn't it's own form of innovation, impressive, and honestly at times better than all new but boring ideas/less refined idea.

Guess we each have different priorities. You're welcome to have innovation. Personally I want Kirby games that are more inspired by the character's most iconic elements and I'd personally love to see those polished as they are the experiences that give me the most joy and I revisit. You want whatever is different more and plays like an all new different game more. WHATEVER.

I just know I'm not spending my money on these sorts of titles anymore because I'd rather save my money than risk it on a game I might just play once or not like at all. I'm already regretting buying Rainbow Curse and I'm probably going to trade it in towards Xenoblade Chronicles X. From now on I will be more careful. Just because I'm a Kirby fan doesn't mean I want to come to the defense of every entry or spend on every one. With games so diverse now it's outrageous to even think a person would be into EVERY new idea.
I have problems looking games like CoD that are exactly the same thing all the years (or almost the same thing)

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478

Projared is one the most famus monster hunter fan in youtube. He did the voice in one you know gaming exactly about Monster Hunters. Normalsboots is one the best Youtubers out there.

@ kirby_queen kirby_queen You really feeling this game a lot.

I got like 200 hours lost in my life.
I have White Monoblos Armor and I use Various Swicth Axe and Charge Blade in the store.
G-2 HR 74.
I even forgot to play Smash because Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. After is the only game.
You can dress as Samus using a Master Sword, A cat dress a Megaman armor with Sonic Head, using a Mario Hammer and another cat dress up as Chun-Li with Dante Sword figthing Rajang, Literally, Monkey turning himself Golden.
That why is awesome.

There a special mission with Metroid Tittle on it, Kill frenzied Yian Garuga a Purple Bird Wyvern, Litterally: Ridley.
We need a Kirby treatment in this game, NOW like Dedede Hammer, Meta Knight Doal Blades, Mic Kirby Hunting horn or a Bandana Dee Lance or Insect Glaive...With a bug shaped as a Bronto Burt.

Why capcom, why you don't hear me...

And remember were gonna get a Full 3D Kirby game with higher difficult and Mario galaxy style environment...

So sad is cancelled...

2.5 weeks for E3........ OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

D

Deleted member

Man Kirby_Queen and Iko MattOrr you two debat alot don't you? I mean if this thread right now was an anime you two would be huge rival :laugh:(I mean that in a good way not a bad way) hell this could be you'r two opening theme

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom