• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

My unpopular opinion?
I don't like Magolor at all. I knew when I saw him that he would be like Marx in the end; he would help Kirby, only to betray him to get some ultimate power, and then engage in some boss fight much like Marx's. My prediction wasn't too far off to be honest and I hated that predictability.
I also sighed when I saw him return via cameos and whatnot as I don't want to see him become some sort of staple. I was mainly disappointed because he was a predictable villain.

Last edited by a moderator:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
-I hate Hammer,Stone,Leaf they make the true arena too easy
-I think Magolor was one of the easiest final bosses of Kirby ever (I had more trouble with Dedede from the first game)
-I think Nightmare should have returned by now
-I think Dark Matter needs to return so it can be relevant again
-I think Nova had the best theme in KSSU/KSS
-I think the Masked Dedede theme is overrated
-I think Queen Sectonia was difficult and underrated
-I think the Mirror ability should come back
-I think the best Sub-game in KSS/KSSU was Revenge of Meta Knight
-I didn't think Magolor would betray :/
-I love Whispy Woods.
-I have a lot of opinions that are unpopular and these are a few I could think of

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I find Kirby's return to dreamland harder than Kirby's Dreamland 2,3, and 64 despite Krtdl being my 3rd favorite Kirby game and my 2nd most played.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I found this on knowyourmeme
I don't know why Patrick is not Kirby and Spongebob is not Pichu.
Like seriously, bottom tier characters, pink and yellow... and why is Samus in there instead of Peach?

Also, another unpopular Kirby opinion:

Under my Control > C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Moonstruck Blossom

D

Deleted member

Say guys if they ever do kirby super star sequel and there is great cave offensive 2 I think that the bosses should be the squeak squad what do you all think?

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Say guys if they ever do kirby super star sequel and there is great cave offensive 2 I think that the bosses should be the squeak squad what do you all think?
Unforutunaetly I don't think they will remake KSS twice..(Kssu happened)

I don't know why Patrick is not Kirby and Spongebob is not Pichu.
Like seriously, bottom tier characters, pink and yellow... and why is Samus in there instead of Peach?

Also, another unpopular Kirby opinion:

Under my Control > C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Moonstruck Blossom
Under my control & Sectonia Phase 1 > C-R-O-W-N-E-D & Moonstruck

SOMEONE GET ME A PLUSH OF DARK MATTER SWORDSMEN

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I forgot to say some stuff

- I don't want Nightmare to come back, he reminds me of the anime
And he looks stupid :p
I mean, LOOK AT THAT CHIN!!! :drflip:
- Masked Dedede (or is it called Dedede's Royal Payback?), Moonstruck Blossom and Distant Traveler are my favorite songs of the whole series
- My favorite ability is Ice and I hate how HAL doesn't cares about it :glare:
They keep adding more and more moves to the sword ability!!!
But no, Ice is the same since Super Star :facepalm:
Also @ Zerp Zerp your new signature looks incredible :dr^_^:
It would make sense since they are treasure hunters, but I think that they would work kinda as rivals because they helped Kirby in Mass Attack
Maybe in some extra levels that you have to compete against them?
Unforutunaetly I don't think they will remake KSS twice..(Kssu happened)
He refers to a sequel, not a remake

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

- Masked Dedede, Moonstruck Blossom and Distant Traveler are my favorite songs of the whole series

It would make sense since they are treasure hunters, but I think that they would work kinda as rivals because they helped Kirby in Mass Attack

I got problem with chin bro?

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi

- Masked Dedede, Moonstruck Blossom and Distant Traveler are my favorite songs of the whole series

Sorry read that wrong more opinions
-Drawcia is my favorite Kirby villain
-Dark Matter Swordsmen is amazing

I recently discovered a love for Dark Matter Swordsman as you can tell it's so badarse and I feel it could have such a unqie moveset o-o Dark Matter Swordsmen is now my #2 most wanted.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

- Masked Dedede (or is it called Dedede's Royal Payback?), Moonstruck Blossom and Distant Traveler Why doesn't this song get more attention? are my favorite songs of the whole series
Thanks! And I'm inclined to agree that Distant Traveler is underrated, it's right up there with Zero-Two, Hyper Zone 2 (Zero Battle), and Moonstruck Blossom for me. Which reminds me, did anyone else ever that notice Under my Control (Magolor phase 1) is a remix of Hyper Zone 1 (Dark Matter Battle) ?

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
my unpopular kirby opinion is only this> ball ability is best ability no really it's really derpy but I had fun using it.

How about smash bros unpopular opinions?

I think at least 1 indie character should get in ._. and know it's not shantae or shovel knight I think the father of the AAA indie scene should get in I'm talking about quote but thats not going to happen....

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Sorry read that wrong more opinions
-Drawcia is my favorite Kirby villain
-Dark Matter Swordsmen is amazing

I recently discovered a love for Dark Matter Swordsman as you can tell it's so badarse and I feel it could have such a unqie moveset o-o Dark Matter Swordsmen is now my #2 most wanted.
"Drawcia is my favorite Kirby villain"

Mine too :bluejump:
Her music was so good in her physical and soul form
I hope she comes back or at least gets some future references in other Kirby games :dr-_-:
And I have to admit that Dark Matter Swordman looks totally awesome
I wouldn't mind him coming back if he always looks like this in the main battles

he even has dark electricity around him!!

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Thanks! And I'm inclined to agree that Distant Traveler is underrated, it's right up there with Zero-Two, Hyper Zone 2 (Zero Battle), and Moonstruck Blossom for me. Which reminds me, did anyone else ever that notice Under my Control (Magolor phase 1) is a remix of Hyper Zone 1 (Dark Matter Battle) ?
Ever notice that C-R-O-W-N-E-D is Nightmares theme remixed?
Nightmare
Crowned
8-bit crowned (easier to tell)

They are atleast very similar.

I feel Dark Matter Swordsmen could have a really powerful attacks & really good moveset potential (and is a true villain in the Kirby series which we need plus Sakurai likes to revive old characters and it's his creation :3)

He also had a decently challenging fight o.o

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Drawcia is my favorite Kirby villain"

Mine too :bluejump:
Her music was so good in her physical and soul form
I hope she comes back or at least gets some future references in other Kirby games :dr-_-:
And I have to admit that Dark Matter Swordman looks totally awesome
I wouldn't mind him coming back if he always looks like this in the main battles

he even has dark electricity around him!!
Will she made a cameo appearance in kirby rainbow curse also since you two are huge drawcia fans here is a two remix song I think you both are going to like ;).

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Will she made a cameo appearance in kirby rainbow curse also since you two are huge drawcia fans here is a two remix song I think you both are going to like ;).

Is it bad my eyes started to tear up hearing these songs right now.

Edit:Im crying a bit while writing this XD

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Unpopular Kirb opinions?
Fine.

Dededes dub voice is the best thing to come out of the series.
Dedede did nothing wrong.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I forgot to say that I STILL see Dedede as the main Antagonist of the Kirby series
But he's not your normal everyday villian he's an anti-villian!:drflip:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain
Ever notice that C-R-O-W-N-E-D is Nightmares theme remixed?
Nightmare
Crowned
8-bit crowned (easier to tell)

They are atleast very similar.

I feel Dark Matter Swordsmen could have a really powerful attacks & really good moveset potential (and is a true villain in the Kirby series which we need plus Sakurai likes to revive old characters and it's his creation :3)

He also had a decently challenging fight o.o
Nah, It's just that in 8-bit everything sounds like if they're from the same game :p

D

Deleted member

Man I hope Bandana waddle dee get his on theme in a future kirby game that be so hardcore!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Unpopular opinions? Uhh, I'll try.

• The anime was awesome and the fact that Dedede was Colonel Sanders and Meta Knight didn't do anything was amazing.
  • Squeak Squad is for whatever reason my favorite game in the franchise. I just always go back to it.
  • I hate the Sword ability. It's kind of useless honestly, and it's unoriginal as hell.
  • That being said, the Cupid ability is the best ability in the franchise.
  • Kirby is the biggest threat to his world.
  • Dedede is amazing and we need a game with his backstory.
  • This bullet exists only to emphasize on the above bullet pertaining to a Dedede backstory game.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
That would be fine. Also I'm disappointed that people hate Marx. He's so awesome imo. I also didn't mind Magolor even though he's a Marx version 2 mostly because RtDL was the first game in YEARS to bring back movesets as a major part of Kirby's abilities. So I felt like it was majorly symbolic of the traditional stuff going back on track. I also feel like Marx is probably a lot more brash and tumultuous than Magolor. Magolor is manipulative but it's because he's much more emotionally predatory than Marx so I see them as different based on what visual cues and bit of dialogue we have of the two. I like to think that if they hang out, they'd be hateful friends with one another. Hanging but scheming behind each other's backs and one upping each other with similar tactics they'd share but argue about.

Marx's theme orchestrated is also my favorite Kirby boss theme. haha. I also like a boss who has an attack where he literally rips himself in two and creates a black hole between the disconnected pieces of his body LOL wild.

*shrugs* Ooooooh welll.

also to add to unpopular opinions. I don't think the Kirby anime is very good. Entertaining for sure in some bits but overall not what I would have wanted, personally.

Also glad I"m not the only one who didn't think it was fun to 100% Dreamland 3. Omg some of those challenges and mini games were so annoying or boring. Like guessing sounds and not stepping on flowers. No thanks. I liked the collection DL 2 a lot more when compared to it's sequel. Hell I would rather grind for keychains all over again in Triple Deluxe because I did not even mind tbh. I would rather try and get lost all over again attempting 100% chests in Amazing Mirror.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
That was the only good thing that came out of the 4Kids dubbing lol.
I'd argue Mike Pollock was the OTHER good thing to come out of that, but to each their own.
Maddie Blaustein too, now that I think about it.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

• The anime was awesome and the fact that Dedede was Colonel Sanders and Meta Knight didn't do anything was amazing.
  • Squeak Squad is for whatever reason my favorite game in the franchise. I just always go back to it.
  • I hate the Sword ability. It's kind of useless honestly, and it's unoriginal as hell.
  • This bullet exists only to emphasize on the above bullet pertaining to a Dedede backstory game.
Wait, Dedede has a backstory? :surprised:

Dedede in a nutshell :troll:
Also Kirby being the biggest thread to his world?
He may be the most powerful being, but he wouldn't do anything stupid XD
Except in the anime, for obvious reasons :dizzy:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know about you guys but this should have been dedede final smash :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That would be fine. Also I'm disappointed that people hate Marx. He's so awesome imo. I also didn't mind Magolor even though he's a Marx version 2 mostly because RtDL was the first game in YEARS to bring back movesets as a major part of Kirby's abilities. So I felt like it was majorly symbolic of the traditional stuff going back on track. I also feel like Marx is probably a lot more brash and tumultuous than Magolor. Magolor is manipulative but it's because he's much more emotionally predatory than Marx so I see them as different based on what visual cues and bit of dialogue we have of the two. I like to think that if they hang out, they'd be hateful friends with one another. Hanging but scheming behind each other's backs and one upping each other with similar tactics they'd share but argue about.

Marx's theme orchestrated is also my favorite Kirby boss theme. haha. I also like a boss who has an attack where he literally rips himself in two and creates a black hole between the disconnected pieces of his body LOL wild.

*shrugs* Ooooooh welll.

also to add to unpopular opinions. I don't think the Kirby anime is very good. Entertaining for sure in some bits but overall not what I would have wanted, personally.
Don't worry my queen I still love marx and magolor but IMHO I still to this day feel disappoint that magolor is no longer a villain
Magolor could have been a permanent main antagonist to the kirby series but no he just run an amusement park now :urg:.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I don't know about you guys but this should have been dedede final smash :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't worry my queen I still love marx and magolor but IMHO I still to this day feel disappoint that magolor is no longer a villain
Magolor could have been a permanent main antagonist to the kirby series but no he just run an amusement park now :urg:.
That anime was ****ing weird sometimes :drshrug:

"QUALITY":awesome:
Also, Magolor as the main antagonist?
We already have Dedede, Magolor works better as a recurrent character IMO :ohwell:
Dedede works better as the Antagonist becuase like Bowser and King K. Rool he's adaptable to the situation
He can use a mechanical hammer, a magic hammer, be a freakin' samurai, etc!
Magolor could use magic, but that would get really boring really soon :glare:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That anime was ****ing weird sometimes :drshrug:

"QUALITY":awesome:
Also, Magolor as the main antagonist?
We already have Dedede, Magolor works better as a recurrent character IMO :ohwell:
Dedede works better as the Antagonist becuase like Bowser and King K. Rool he's adaptable to the situation
He can use a mechanical hammer, a magic hammer, be a freakin' samurai, etc!
Magolor could use magic, but that would get really boring really soon :glare:
But King DeDeDe not a villain anymore.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
But King DeDeDe not a villain anymore.
Did you even readed my other post? XD
I forgot to say that I STILL see Dedede as the main Antagonist of the Kirby series
But he's not your normal everyday villian he's an anti-villian!:drflip:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain
An anti-villian isn't your normal villian, just like Meta Knight is an anti-hero
Dedede is an anti-villian
Just because he isn't the one pulling the strings, he is still a jerk with a heart of gold :estatic:

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Maybe he's set his goals lower than world domination but it seemed like he was still trying to kill Kirby and Dedede with his theme parks so I don't know about stating he's not a villain, ha.

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

I always took Dedede's Brawl in the Family backstory just because it was well written, but a cannon Dedede game would be nice.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I heard you all were stating unpopular Kirby opinions. Oh boy.... I hat hate HATE Drawcia. Her design is neat, but she made me pee my pants as a kid. (Figuratively speaking) Her laugh is crazy, and don't even get me started on Drawcia Soul. That is pure nightmare fuel.

Why is there so much hype centered around Dark Matter coming back? I'd like to see it myself, but it's like people try to tie everything back to it. Example: OMG Queen Sectonia is Dark Matter possessed! Her flower branches only have one eye! Me: :glare: I swear it's like people think Dark Matter is the new god of the series.

Finally............................... I hate Grand Doomer. (Raises sword and shield) COME AT ME BRO!!!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So... a random question... what is Dedede's Final Smash?
Seriously, it is really random and generic.

Dedede used bombs like two times, in the eggs minigame and in Kirby Mass Attack.
I don't get it.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
So... a random question... what is Dedede's Final Smash?
Seriously, it is really random and generic.

Dedede used bombs like two times, in the eggs minigame and in Kirby Mass Attack.
I don't get it.
It's... actually an adaptation of the Eggs Minigame from Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland.

Because Sakurai is too biased to non-him Kirby games to do Masked Dedede.

Top Bottom