• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Say guys what type of new villain do you want to see in a future kirby game? for me I want to see a god of war type of main villain that comes and invade popstar and it up to kirby and his helpers(from super star) to stop him.
As I said before, a Mechanic villain
I still think that a stove with an eye that shoots magma would be enough :smirk:
Or we could get a REAL fight with Shadow Kirby
I was really dissapointed when I discovered that Shadow Kirby was the weakest of the mirror counterparts
I was hoping for an epic fight against Shadow Kirby using Dark abilities like Dark Fire or Dark Sword :awesome:
But instead of that we got a literal clone of Kirby with more health :glare:
What a way to lose an opportunity HAL :drsad:

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Found this on knowyourmeme it gave me a good laugh.

Duck face? That certainly is a remarkable thing to check out, seeing as Dedede's a penguin, and Nintendo of Europe knows that. :laugh: (That's some of the artwork from the newest merchandise in Japan, by the way - note the lack of bandana.)

That's one of the funnier Phoenix Wright parodies I've seen, though.

D

Deleted member

I try looking up Spear Fighting video on youtube that will give us a good idea what we want Bandana waddle dee fight to be like you're thought everyone?

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I try looking up Spear Fighting video on youtube that will give us a good idea what we want Bandana waddle dee fight to be like you're thought everyone?

if Bandana plays like this he's getting style and grace points because thats awesome in my book

D

Deleted member

Say Zero soul I can you edit this with the guy with the pony tail who holding the spear to have bandana waddle dee face on it and the sword guy be meta knight you don't mind do you?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say Zero soul I can you edit this with the guy with the pony tail who holding the spear to have bandana waddle dee face on it and the sword guy be meta knight you don't mind do you?

Oh boy, this one's gonna be hard, I'll try my best though. I'm quite a bit new to editing in all honesty so I'm not sure if I can pull off movement well yet, but like I said, I'll give it my all!

D

Deleted member

Oh boy, this one's gonna be hard, I'll try my best though. I'm quite a bit new to editing in all honesty so I'm not sure if I can pull off movement well yet, but like I said, I'll give it my all!
Thank you zero soul you are man among man :cry:!

That works...

Disturbingly well.
thanks man say do you want to play smash for the wii u?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
thanks man say do you want to play smash for the wii u?
I'd love to, but some other time, if you will - my brother and his girlfriend are asleep in the lounge and I'll be flayed alive if I try playing vidya at this hour.

My NNID is in my user profile, knock yourself out~

D

Deleted member

I'd love to, but some other time, if you will - my brother and his girlfriend are asleep in the lounge and I'll be flayed alive if I try playing vidya at this hour.

My NNID is in my user profile, knock yourself out~
just send the friend request can't wait to play online with you in the future ;)

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I don't care about Ryu and don't like Roy but at this point, I don't even care who makes it to Smash ( expect Bandana Dee of course Embarrass), I'll play them and welcome them with open arms.

Unless it's Goku or Shrek in which case I will boycott Smash.
Found this on knowyourmeme it gave me a good laugh.

I remember this! I laughed for a solid 5 minutes.:joyful:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

(I feel embarrassed that I made this, yet I don't know what it's from, anyone mind telling me?)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(I feel embarrassed that I made this, yet I don't know what it's from, anyone mind telling me?)
I said it once I will say it again I love you :love:!!! also the anime is called Arslan Senki.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Say zero soul I want to signature that gif I promise this is the last favour I ask you.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say zero soul I want to signature that gif I promise this is the last favour I ask you.
I'll give it a go, and this doesn't have to be the last one, I find these entertaining to be honest. :p
Edit: Tada!
Unfortunately it has to be blurry at that size, I wouldn't be able to fix it :c.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Guys I was looking up Bandanna Dee on google images and I noticed something... Bandanna Dee is a different shade from normal waddle dees o.o just take a look he is a bit redder (legit word).

:179:

Attachments

D

Deleted member

I'll give it a go, and this doesn't have to be the last one, I find these entertaining to be honest. [:p/quote]
really because I have a bunch of crazy ideas that everyone going to either love or be mentally scarred for life or both but if you don't mind :p.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I said it once I will say it again I love you :love:!!! also the anime is called Arslan Senki.
Looks like Fate/Zero Night to me.

P.S. How have my fellow Waddles been doing? My last laptop won't charge anymore (wall is fine, but computer won't charge itself), so I got a new one.

I have noticed that more Smash Fans are upset that Kirby only has 3 characters and DK 2, saying how long standing franchises such as them should have more.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Looks like Fate/Zero Night to me.

P.S. How have my fellow Waddles been doing? My last laptop won't charge anymore (wall is fine, but computer won't charge itself), so I got a new one.

I have noticed that more Smash Fans are upset that Kirby only has 3 characters and DK 2, saying how long standing franchises such as them should have more.
Especially how they are the franchises that really made Nintendo in a way. I feel those are the only 2 franchises that deserve the reps (DK, Kirby).

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Especially how they are the franchises that really made Nintendo in a way. I feel those are the only 2 franchises that deserve the reps (DK, Kirby).
I feel the same way (besides Zelda and WarioWare).

Zelda because it is second in command and WarioWare because I would like Ashley and it is also an older series from the early 2000s..

In terms of my "importance" list:

1. Donkey Kong Country - DK basically built Nintendo's household for them alongside Zelda and Mario back in the day, in fact, it was only him and "Jumpman", Pauline too, that did the heavy lifting, only getting two characters?
  2. Kirby - The Kirby series is right up there with Metroid and Star Fox, and unlike them he is getting regular games more often than they are (not to sound mean, but truthful). Fire Emblem is a good series and has deserved its place being older than Kirby, but giving Kirby 4 characters to work with is ideal, since he is the best one to fit the bill (besides Adeleine).
  3. Star Fox - Only two? Wolf is important to have and adding Krystal would not be bad, since it is one of Nintendo's hit franchises.
  4. Metroid - Only Samus and her without the suit. Metroid is seen as the "mature" series of Nintendo besides Zelda. The only problem is that Ridley would be the perfect choice, but Sakurai does not want him....
  5. Zelda - Being second in command gives the Zelda fanbase a leg to stand on and to demand at least 1 more character, getting only 1 less than the Mario series.
  6. F-Zero - Anyone really (inb4 Blood Falcon). At this point anything F-Zero standalone would be nice (no cameo "games").
  7. WarioWare - An old series from the midlife era of the Game Boy Advance should have a secondary character. Wario is a hybrid character, Wario Land and WarioWare, where we should have someone full blooded from the WarioWare side taking the mantle. I prefer Ashley, but she is an AT, so maybe Jimmy T or Mona would fit the bill.
That is my take on the existing franchises already in Smash.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I feel the same way (besides Zelda and WarioWare).

Zelda because it is second in command and WarioWare because I would like Ashley and it is also an older series from the early 2000s..

In terms of my "importance" list:

1. Donkey Kong Country - DK basically built Nintendo's household for them alongside Zelda and Mario back in the day, in fact, it was only him and "Jumpman", Pauline too, that did the heavy lifting, only getting two characters?
  2. Kirby - The Kirby series is right up there with Metroid and Star Fox, and unlike them he is getting regular games more often than they are (not to sound mean, but truthful). Fire Emblem is a good series and has deserved its place being older than Kirby, but giving Kirby 4 characters to work with is ideal, since he is the best one to fit the bill (besides Adeleine).
  3. Star Fox - Only two? Wolf is important to have and adding Krystal would not be bad, since it is one of Nintendo's hit franchises.
  4. Metroid - Only Samus and her without the suit. Metroid is seen as the "mature" series of Nintendo besides Zelda. The only problem is that Ridley would be the perfect choice, but Sakurai does not want him....
  5. Zelda - Being second in command gives the Zelda fanbase a leg to stand on and to demand at least 1 more character, getting only 1 less than the Mario series.
  6. F-Zero - Anyone really (inb4 Blood Falcon). At this point anything F-Zero standalone would be nice (no cameo "games").
  7. WarioWare - An old series from the midlife era of the Game Boy Advance should have a secondary character. Wario is a hybrid character, Wario Land and WarioWare, where we should have someone full blooded from the WarioWare side taken the mantle. I prefer Ashley, but she is an AT, so maybe Jimmy T or Mona would fit the bill.
That is my take on the existing franchises already in Smash.
Just gonna say a few little matter.

1) Wolf is almost guaranteed to return if Lucas is... they've always been put in near-equal terms throughout speculation. But "hit" franchise is a little bold when it has yet to return to the popularity it had in the N64 era. Command and 64DS combined sold around the same as Fire Emblem: Awakening alone.
2) Metroid's issue is the lack of reocurring characters that can work as fighters. Next to Samus, the next three characters in terms of a mixture of reocurrance and ease as a fighter are Ridley, Mother Brain, and Dark Samus... who all have their bound roles as is.
3) Ganon for Zelda. 2 Zeldas, 2 Links, 2 Ganons.
4) F-Zero I feel should be kept at Captain Falcoln because F-Zero doesn't have fighter potential. :4falcon: as a fighter works as a Power Ranger type character based on what was from the Beta versoin of Smash Bros (Dragon Fighter, I believe the name was).
5) WarioWARE has plenty of representation in having 2 stages, a fighter, and two assist trophies for 7 games of micro games. WarioLAND (+World) of 7 titles without any real representation (Nothing of :4wario2:'s moveset is taken from that entire half of his games anymore since his shoulder bash f-smash was removed). Not so much as a trophy of Captain Syrup!

That's my opinion on the matters. Bandana Dee for Smash.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero

1) Wolf is almost guaranteed to return if Lucas is... they've always been put in near-equal terms throughout speculation. But "hit" franchise is a little bold when it has yet to return to the popularity it had in the N64 era. Command and 64DS combined sold around the same as Fire Emblem: Awakening alone.
Good point, but having an extra would not be bad, the fourth would be Krystal if Star Fox gets four.

2) Metroid's issue is the lack of reocurring characters that can work as fighters. Next to Samus, the next three characters in terms of a mixture of reocurrance and ease as a fighter are Ridley, Mother Brain, and Dark Samus... who all have their bound roles as is.
And as long as Sakurai is at the helm, Ridley is very unlikely.

Sounds good to fit the quota of two of each kind, but what about Vaati? He can be seen as Toon Link's Ganondorf.
4) F-Zero I feel should be kept at Captain Falcoln because F-Zero doesn't have fighter potential. :4falcon: as a fighter works as a Power Ranger type character based on what was from the Beta versoin of Smash Bros (Dragon Fighter, I believe the name was).
What about my Black Devil (Shadow) and Captain Falcon Anime reinactment? I want to Falcon Punch Black Devil (Shadow) into oblivion. :c

5) WarioWARE has plenty of representation in having 2 stages, a fighter, and two assist trophies or 7 games of micro games. WarioLAND of 7 titles without any real representation (Nothing of :4wario2:'s moveset is taken from that entire half of his games anymore since his shoulder bash f-smash was removed). Not so much as a trophy of Captain Syrup.

It is true that Wario is technically a WarioWare character being how his side Smash was removed. I see it from both sides, but being a bigger fan of WarioWare leaves me biased (nothing against WarioLand or Captain Syrup). Having a secondary Wario anything would be best at this point.

D

Deleted member

5) WarioWARE has plenty of representation in having 2 stages, a fighter, and two assist trophies or 7 games of micro games. WarioLAND of 7 titles without any real representation (Nothing of :4wario2:'s moveset is taken from that entire half of his games anymore since his shoulder bash f-smash was removed). Not so much as a trophy of Captain Syrup.

You don't want any new F-zero characters? I mean I respect you're opinion Burruni but I really want to see new F-Zero character in future smash games like this guy

Deathborn is the love child of Magneto and M.bison how do you not want that?

Burruni

Smash Hero
Good point, but having an extra would not be bad, the fourth would be Krystal if Star Fox gets four.

And as long as Sakurai is at the helm, Ridley is very unlikely.

Sounds good to fit the quota of two of each kind, but what about Vaati? He can be seen as Toon Link's Ganondorf.
What about my Black Devil (Shadow) and Captain Falcon Anime reinactment? I want to Falcon Punch Black Devil (Shadow) into oblivion. :c

It is true that Wario is technically a WarioWare character being how his side Smash was removed. I see it from both sides, but being a bigger fan of WarioWare leaves me biased (nothing against WarioLand or Captain Syrup). Having a secondary Wario anything would be best at this point.
I don't see Krystal happening because Star Fox has become a far more niche series... with its market being HEAVILY in the western markets, and most of the potential people see her for is from the most heated game of the series which is over a decade old.

I aggree that Ridley is unlikely... and frankly I don't want him as a fighter, personally. I don't think Metroid is really getting new characters as long as Sakurai is directing... but a fair bit of that is because of the nature of the series.

Vaati is present in 3 games, one of which was an add-on for the GBA re-release of Link to the Past originally. And in one of the other two, his role as final boss got usurped BY Ganon. Ganon has: Zelda I, Link to the Past, Oracle Linked Games, Four Swords Adventures and technically Link Between Worlds as the final boss. A phase of the final boss in Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess. He's the ultimate boss of the Hyrule Adventure attraction of NintendoLand... and overall is THE villain for the series. Ganondorf is a secondary "final boss" character who had recency and ease over the Pig form by the time of Melee.

Black Shadow's hopes lied on Ganondorf getting a new moveset and that clearly is not happening if it hasn't now.

WarioLand (+World) not getting a TROPHY is the biggest crime in representation. His Final Smash is taken off of the absolute worst title of that entire path and I legitimately forgot about it being part of the moveset....

edit:
You don't want any new F-zero characters? I mean I respect you're opinion Burruni but I really want to see new F-Zero character in future smash games like this guy

Because all he has done, all ANY F-Zero character has done is race at ludicrous speeds.

:4falcon:'s FINAL SMASH encompasses this all. That's my issue. The source material bringing such little to the table and the series being oh-so dormant....

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero

Holy *bleep* that guy looks bad***. He looks like he jumped right out of an Adult Power Rangers show.

I don't see Krystal happening because Star Fox has become a far more niche series... with its market being HEAVILY in the western markets, and most of the potential people see her for is from the most heated game of the series which is over a decade old.
It is true that Krystal would be a reminder of Star Fox Adventures, but I think the character should not be rejected because of it. Also, Star Fox is behind Kirby in terms of attendance. Her main arguing point is that Star Fox for Wii U is being made, but that does not say much. Star Fox Wii U might return Star Fox to its N64 glory, though that is a pipe dream.

I aggree that Ridley is unlikely... and frankly I don't want him as a fighter, personally. I don't think Metroid is really getting new characters as long as Sakurai is directly... but a fair bit of that is because of the nature of the series.
Fair is fair. Though I do not think that the nature of the Metroid series should hold another fighter back.

Vaati is present in 3 games, one of which was an add-on for the GBA re-release of Link to the Past originally. And in one of the other two, his role as final boss got usurped BY Ganon. Ganon has: Zelda I, Link to the Past, Oracle Linked Games, and technically Link Between Worlds as the final boss. A phase of the final boss in Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess. He's the ultimate boss of the Hyrule Adventure attraction of NintendoLand... and overall is THE villain for the series. Ganondorf is a secondary "final boss" character who had recency and ease over the Pig form by the time of Melee.
Yes, I see the appeal behind Ganon himself, he was the Main boss the Four Swords GC game and rules over Vaati. As long as we get Trident Ganon I would take him over any other Candidate, but Vaati still gets my vote since I want more magic based users.

Black Shadow's hopes lied on Ganondorf getting a new moveset and that clearly is not happening if it hasn't now.
Sadly, that is the case......in terms of likelihood of what would happen.

WarioLand (+World) not getting a TROPHY is the biggest crime in representation. His Final Smash is taken off of the absolute worst title of that entire path and I legitimately forgot about it being part of the moveset....
Truth be told, WarioLand fans get nowhere near as much as the WarioWare fans, so it at least deserves something. Captain Syrup would be best for the WarioLand crowd, correct?

To add to that, the good news is that Wario Land Shake It got some music in the game and Captain Syrup is in the game, meaning she might get looked at some more for a bigger role.

Because all he has done, all ANY F-Zero character has done is race at ludicrous speeds.

:4falcon:'s FINAL SMASH encompasses this all. That's my issue. The source material bringing such little to the table and the series being oh-so dormant....
Wasn't directed at me...ignore this please.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Why none of the WarioLand Characters have a trophy is completely beyond my understanding.
Okay, maybe Rudy is a bit of a longshot, for the same reasons Zero and Giygas won't get one, but the others would work right?

Think that badass you should listen to his theme my friend ;).
Holy crap that theme is actually pretty awesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why none of the WarioLand Characters have a trophy is completely beyond my reasoning.

Holy crap that theme is actually pretty awesome.
Thank you also that gif you made me? I made it into my signature I really love it :).

Top Bottom