• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Guys? I change my mind about wanting Bandana Dee in Smash. He's just a generic character.................................................................................................................................................................SIKE. Why did I do that? Anyway, let's talk about Bandana Dee. Idle animations? I'm trying to think of funny ones, but the only one I can come up with is him adjusting his Bandana. :p

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
Guys? I change my mind about wanting Bandana Dee in Smash. He's just a generic character.................................................................................................................................................................SIKE. Why did I do that? Anyway, let's talk about Bandana Dee. Idle animations? I'm trying to think of funny ones, but the only one I can come up with is him adjusting his Bandana. :p
What about his taunts?

D

Deleted member

Say guys do you think this should be in a future Kirby games as Kirby power up?

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Is there a e3 leak were it say bandana dee is in smash 4 is that what you are saying?
Unfortunatly no, a Japanese user by the name of Speed hinted at the DLC for the game but she later said it was predictions. While it does still have some sort of credibility considering that the user was Japanese and knew who Shantae was, I'm gonna have to say no. Although Bandana Dee is very likely for E3!

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
What about his taunts?
Taunts? Maybe his up taunt could have him hover slightly above the ground with his spear while winking at the player. His side taunt could have him spin his spear behind his back, then stop and look around in embarrassment. Down taunt? Not sure.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...the truth hurts sooooo much ;___;

Oh man... It's such a shame that Kirby Air Ride was as badly scuppered by poor marketing as it was... :( It was a huge mistake to try to push it on the basis of superficial similarities to Mario Kart, rather than on the basis of the actual meat of the game.

Say guys do you think this should be in a future Kirby games as Kirby power up?

No! No no no no no. Never!

For those not familiar with this image, it's from a recent New 3DS Cover Plates promotion that was run with the backing of a particular Japanese pop-singer. Whoever was responsible for the promotional imagery was clearly not aware that Kirby is a guy.

Taunts? Maybe his up taunt could have him hover slightly above the ground with his spear while winking at the player. His side taunt could have him spin his spear behind his back, then stop and look around in embarrassment. Down taunt? Not sure.
One of the taunts ought to be his "greeting" from Megaton Punch, since that was the very first thing that he did in his debut appearance. ;) Also, since he's pretty obviously the head of Dedede's royal guard, perhaps another taunt should be a mimic of Dedede's hammer-raise up-taunt, but with Bandana Waddle Dee's spear.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
who is Matt Bozon?
Head of Wayforward who set up a tweet over a week ago about Shantae's game on a big Nintendo display alongside a Mario and Zelda title and finished it with the line "see you in Smash ;)".

People are flipping lids because just yesterday was Smashboards aware of this.

D

Deleted member

I hope the next page comes fast.
Come on Chandelure you need some gender bending in you're life just look at this picture of kirby trying to inhale king dedede double dees it will make you very "happy" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Come on Chandelure you need some gender bending in you're life just look at this picture of kirby trying to inhale king dedede double dees it will make you very "happy" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

THIS ISN'T GENDER BENDING
THIS IS GENDER BENDING

I seriously just searched "Female Dedede" in google images XD
C'mon just 8 posts more :drsad:
@Helmslock You also posted this weird K. Rool in the King K. Rool thread!!
Hey King K. Rool fans want to see something **** up? :evil:
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO DO :drflip:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Okay, I think it's time for me to gouge out my eyeballs.

D

Deleted member

Say guys be honest if this is annoying you I will stop just tell me and I will.

D

Deleted member

THIS ISN'T GENDER BENDING
THIS IS GENDER BENDING

I seriously just searched "Female Dedede" in google images XD
C'mon just 8 posts more :drsad:
@Helmslock You also posted this weird K. Rool in the King K. Rool thread!!

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO DO :drflip:
Yeah about that K.rool one I was just trying to get some funny reaction is all I mean it not like I will get banned for this...right guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Say guys you know this was just for fun right? you guys aren't mad are you?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Say guys you know this was just for fun right? you guys aren't mad are you?
Don't worry everything is okay i hope
But hey just 1 more post!!! :D
WHEN WE GET TO THE PAGE 388
WE'LL START TALKING ABOUT BANDANA DEE AGAIN
NO MORE SHIPPING
NO MORE DDD'S DOUBLE DEES
NO MORE GENDER BENDING
AND WE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS PAGE
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER

OKAY?
:drflip:

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Yeah about that K.rool one I was just trying to get some funny reaction is all I mean it not like I will get banned for this...right guys?
If you think nightmares can be called "funny reactions" then you reached your goal :laugh:
There is one with Dr. Robotnik that's even worse, but I'm not going to post it!

Top Bottom