• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Burruni

Smash Hero
The main issue with Shovel Knight is that it is a one-title Indie game without a big legacy to it (say, Cave Story which got rereleases or even La Mulana) and it has no release in Japan... where the biggest chunk of the Smash Market is.

Then again I don't think we will see ANY 3rd Party DLC outside of Ryu.

D

Deleted member

So, you're saying that that filthy fairy that appeared ONE time, gave Kirby a kiss, and now they are a couple :drwtf:
She left Kirby and I don't think that she will come back
Also
>implying that Sakurai would ACTUALLY put a crossdresser Jigglypuff
BRUH
I'm not saying that it's impossible
But seriously, now your just using Sakurai's weird mind as an excuse ¬¬
:4pikachu:- Male
:4jigglypuff:- Female
:4lucario: - Male (Has a male voice)
:4charizard::4greninja: :ivysaur::squirtle:- Most likely male (not confirmed)
All starters have 87.5% of being male, but in smash there isn't a way to confirm it
:4kirby: KIRBYPUFF FOR LIFE :4jigglypuff:
Will my friend there is only one way too settle this...IN SMASH 4! do you want to fight?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
The only real shipping.

@ Chandeelure Chandeelure I hope you haven't done that in the rate their chance thread just to bash her, like what happend in the speculation roster thread time ago, I haven't forgot :grrr:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure I hope you haven't done that in the rate their chance thread just to bash her, like what happend in the speculation roster thread time ago, I haven't forgot :grrr:
I didn't bash her, I just said that she is not really important to the Kirby franchise and that Bandana Dee is a priority. I didn't say I hate the character or something.
At least that's what I remember.
I want to nominate her and also Gooey to know what people think about them.
I will just say the truth.

wait wait wait..... whats with all the kirby shipping? why can't Bandana Dee get some action :<
BandanaDee1313.gif

What?
I needed to post this again.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Say Iko MattOrr what do you think of a ship between adeline and bandana waddle dee?
Honestly I don't like shipping character, especially Kirby characters, I don't see Kirby's world as something suited for shipping... unless a couple of characters are one blue and the other pink with a ribbon and go together every time, then they are obviously a couple (Lololo & Lalala).
But anyway, there was a cute animation in Kirby 64 where Adeleine and Waddle Dee where holding their hands jumping of joy...

I didn't bash her, I just said that she is not really important to the Kirby franchise and that Bandana Dee is a priority. I didn't say I hate the character or something.
I have no problem with that, my only problem was if it was a troll move. Anyway, I avoided nominating her because I know that she's moslty ignored/hated and she would have poor results.

Though, I'm surprised with all the extreme Geno hate O_o'

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Honestly I don't like shipping character, especially Kirby characters, I don't see Kirby's world as something suited for shipping... unless a couple of characters are one blue and the other pink with a ribbon and go together every time, then they are obviously a couple (Lololo & Lalala).
But anyway, there was a cute animation in Kirby 64 where Adeleine and Waddle Dee where holding their hands jumping of joy...

I have no problem with that, my only problem was if it was a troll move. Anyway, I avoided nominating her because I know that she's moslty ignored/hated and she would have poor results.

It's because people lost the kind of hope that sparked due to the SMRPG VC release.

Now the real hopes out a Square Enix rep is a character that encompasses Final Fantasy as a whole like Black Mage.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Yeah, she will not receive a low want rating from me, because she is a Kirby character.
The Geno hate is weird, I feel bad for him, he was really popular during Brawl speculation.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Yeah, she will not receive a low want rating from me, because she is a Kirby character.
The Geno hate is weird, I feel bad for him, he was really popular during Brawl speculation.
It looks more like hate towards the fanbase more than the character...
this makes me sad because, while I'm aware that he's heavily unlikely, I still like Geno.

Troykv

Smash Master
It looks more like hate towards the fanbase more than the character...
this makes me sad because, while I'm aware that he's heavily unlikely, I still like Geno.
Yeah, the character is actually knowly because the Pre-Brawl Hype for his fanbase... Is weird to see all the hype with this guy...

It's because people lost the kind of hope that sparked due to the SMRPG VC release.

Now the real hopes out a Square Enix rep is a character that encompasses Final Fantasy as a whole like Black Mage.
SMRPG VC release? Wow... That explain the Geno's Hype xD

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990

View attachment 52552

What?
I needed to post this again.
well... I mean who would be his love interest.... @_@ it boggles my mind as to who in the smash universe

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
The main issue with Shovel Knight is that it is a one-title Indie game without a big legacy to it (say, Cave Story which got rereleases or even La Mulana) and it has no release in Japan... where the biggest chunk of the Smash Market is.

Then again I don't think we will see ANY 3rd Party DLC outside of Ryu.
Well, The thing about Shovel Knight is, it is going to be released in Japan this summer, they announced future extensions (like the first one that is going to be free), they want to bring free Nintendo exclusive content (Like PlayStation and Xbox got), AND they talked about future plans and that they don't want to give up Shovel Knight after one game.

The only thing Nintendo would have to do is asking Yacht Club Games about their future plans to make sure, and suddenly arguments like "It only has one game" and "It has nothing to do with Nintendo" are irrelevant.

Don't forget, the ballot is still going to last until October.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Don't forget, the ballot is still going to last until October.
Also, there are still 5 months until october
That's a lot of time, and a lot can happen in those 5 months
For now we just can wait :drifloon:

or ask speed the time traveller!

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Can we get this in the front page please has a lot of valid points.
Hmm, I'm not sure if that is necessary, a lot of the points are already in the OP.
Also, this video is a "proof" Bandana Dee is going to be DLC.
I don't want to sound that confident XD

The good point that's not in the OP is the thing about trophies, I didn't know red, blue, green Shy Guys, etc had their own trophies.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Kirby Shipping... I'm just going to lurk until it's over. As for the Dlc, I dont want to wait until October.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well, fake or not I still think we're getting Bandana Dee! Possibly even at E3!

Last edited:
Top Bottom