• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say guys you know this was just for fun right? you guys aren't mad are you?
I think we can all tell you were just trying to have fun, nothing wrong with that. You went a wee bit far, but I doubt anyone would actually be mad at you. They all are probably just mentally scarred like me.

D

Deleted member

Say guys we were talking about Bandana dee taunts a few pages back right? will what about his victory animation? and I got an idea for the first one when you press the up arrow Bandana dee spins a round doing some cool moves with his spear and then hit himself(with some little tears coming out of his cute little eye) with it and trip and falls down but then coming back up here is a video to give you all the impression ;D

D

Deleted member

....I am just going to pretend the previous page didn't exist. Thanks for the mentally scarring images.

Ahem! Anyway, what is the worst Kirby boss in your opinion? The snake and frog bosses in Triple Deluxe are bosses that I never look forward to and I am not particularly fond of the Arm Cannon, chameleon, and Reactor bosses in Super Star either.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

Porque pollo means chicken in Spanish :awesome:
page 387 never existed guys let's keep going
Wouldn't porque pollo be asking for chicken though? (Don't hate me because I am spanishly illiterate.)

EDIT: So I take it I should be glad I wasn't there for the previous page? (skims page.)
.................................................................................................................... Fandoms are weird.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Wouldn't porque pollo be asking for chicken though? (Don't hate me because I am spanishly illiterate.)

EDIT: So I take it I should be glad I wasn't there for the previous page?
No te worry :dr^_^:
And sí, pasada page nunca existed :happysheep:
We're hablando Spanglish now

i still feel bad for the bowser jr thing sorry

....I am just going to pretend the previous page didn't exist. Thanks for the mentally scarring images.

Ahem! Anyway, what is the worst Kirby boss in your opinion? The snake and frog bosses in Triple Deluxe are bosses that I never look forward to and I am not particularly fond of the Arm Cannon, chameleon, and Reactor bosses in Super Star either.
In my opinion, the worst Kirby boss would be Mecha Kracko

Filthy piece of metal, trying so hard to be cool like Kracko :drflip:

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

Acro from both games, the frog from Triple Deluxe. It's not that I don't like them, but they can be extremely annoying.
There are other bosses I don't like very much, but I can't remember now.

Computer Virus is funny the first time you see it, because it's a joke boss, but when you get over the joke and simply need to fight it, it's not so fun at all (especially in the true arena/helper to hero, where some enemies do damage even if you use shield, depending on the ability you are using).

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Yep, and I remember it was really hard...well, that or I was just bad XD
I know right!! :dr-_-:
I was like 10 or 9 years old but I remember perfectly
I literally stopped playing Squeak Squad for like 5 months because I couldn't beat Mecha Kracko :drfacepalm:
Maybe I was just REALLY bad, because after that boss the rest of the game was really easy
Also, why he is the only boss in the game with 2 phases?
Not even Dark Nebula was so hard :drsad:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Mecha Kracko was one of the most difficult bosses in Kirby Squeak Squad, if I recall correctly.

D

Deleted member

you're welcome ;) also the worst kirby boss for me is The Halberd's Reactor

I mean this thing is so unbelievable easy it not funny I mean the cannons or Heavy Lobster should have been the last thing you needed to destroy the halberd The Halberd's Reactor IMO should have been the first boss to fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Computer Virus is funny the first time you see it, because it's a joke boss, but when you get over the joke and simply need to fight it, it's not so fun at all (especially in the true arena/helper to hero, where some enemies do damage even if you use shield, depending on the ability you are using).
I do like the Computer Virus boss in concept, but I don't like how long his fight takes. It can go on far longer than it should, especially in Meta Knightmare Ultra if you don't want to use Mach Tornado (and I don't; I want to save the points for Galacta Knight)

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
This thing gave me migraines. MIGRAINES! I also sucked back then, so maybe it wasn't that bad.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I just confirmed that Mecha Kracko is hard, or at least much harder than the other bosses XD

Oh, and I also hate the Computer Virus, it ruined a lot of my True Arena records.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
i still feel bad for the bowser jr thing sorry
Don't worry, I'll just pretend it was on page 387 :) . Anyway, It's all about doing the Mario now. :p
I literally stopped playing Squeak Squad for like 5 months because I couldn't beat Mecha Kracko :drfacepalm:
That's nothing, I've stopped playing games for years because they were too hard. (I'm looking at you The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes and Sonic and the Black Knight.)

My least favorite boss is Coiley Rattler. Cause I haven't played the old games.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Don't worry everything is okay i hope
But hey just 1 more post!!! :D
WHEN WE GET TO THE PAGE 388
WE'LL START TALKING ABOUT BANDANA DEE AGAIN
NO MORE SHIPPING
NO MORE DDD'S DOUBLE DEES
NO MORE GENDER BENDING
AND WE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS PAGE
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER

OKAY?
:drflip:
I'm going to mention this page when we hit page 500 because I can. :awesome:

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
This thing gave me migraines. MIGRAINES! I also sucked back then, so maybe it wasn't that bad.
Fun fact: In the spanish translation of Kirby Triple Deluxe the Pyribbit

was called Pirobúho which means Pyro Owl, ignoring the fact that this guy

IS an actual Pyro owl ¬¬
I hate so much the spanish translation
Making everyone think that a fire frog is a fire owl
IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOKS LIKE AN OWL!!
WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?
Don't worry, I'll just pretend it was on page 387 :) . Anyway, It's all about doing the Mario now. :p
When we need to forget something let's just throw it in the page 387
I like how that sounds :cool:
i still feel bad tho
I'm going to mention this page when we hit page 500 because I can. :awesome:
When we get to page 500

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I was actually thinking about these guys.
A lot of the Kirby final bosses are just a ball, a thing with a giant eye or both XD

Sectonia was a very creative final boss.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
A lot of the Kirby final bosses are just a ball, a thing with a giant eye or both XD

I agree with you so much about Sectonia and that's why she fastly became one of my favorites (I love Zero too - no, not Zero Two, Zero too -.- well, they're almost the same anyway).
Anyway, I don't think that button is Yin Yarn's eye, I think it's his nose... his eyes are those blue things I assume... maybe they're sunglasses. Oh, but it has eyebrows!!! mindblown.

Also, the Dark Crafter... I don't know if it's intentional or not, if he's considered a Dark Matter or if it's just to add confusion, but if you consider the fact that his real color is black (the colors are the ones he stole from Pop Star, and when you hit him he slowly loses those colors), the only difference from a Dark Matter and him, are the hands, Dark Matters usually have no hands.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man how cool would it be if they bring back the old villain for the new kirby game? in this year E3 :D! like Marx,Magalor,Dark mind and nightmare that would make me so happy X3

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Man how cool would it be if they bring back the old villain for the new kirby game? in this year E3 :D! like Marx, Magolor, Dark mind and Nightmare that would make me so happy X3
Why not all of them? :colorful: (Also would be development hell, but whatever)
Oh wait, Zero/Zero two would bring the ESRB rating up wouldn't it?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Sectonia's battle was such an elegant battle :D

To be fair Drawcia has 5 eyes!!!
Magolor's eye is his mouth
And Yin-Yarn is Mexican :p
Man how cool would it be if they bring back the old villain for the new kirby game? in this year E3 :D! like Marx,Magalor,Dark mind and nightmare that would make me so happy X3
¬¬
I just think that those guys are dead and they shouldn't come back, maybe as an easter egg for fanservice
Also, why Magolor would be a villian again?
And also
IT'S NOT MAGALOR
IT'S MAGOLOR
JUST A LETTER!!!!! :grrr:

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Funny page thanks for the nightmares! :D

anyway I think next game we'll have a Dee mode

gijinka kirbys are all girls

I think pairings should

pika sonic oc

D

Deleted member

Hey guys I just got another E3 prediction I think we are getting a sequel to Kirby and the amazing mirror why you ask well you do remember Paintra Drawcia little sister right? Kirby games really loves to self reference a lot and paintra is no exception and when E3 happen last year all are eyes were wide open when we seen the reveal of Kirby and the rainbow cures no one I repeat no one seen this one coming and Kirby canvas curse is not the the only Kirby game triple deluxe reference in triple deluxe we got cameo appearance for both Dark meta knight and the amazing mirror "but king dedede destroy the amazing mirror" but that the beautifully thing my friends that would be the plot in the sequel game kirby would have to collect every single mirror piece again think of it like kirby nightmare in dream but this time dedede screw up.so that why I believe we are getting a sequel to Kirby and the amazing mirror so what do you all think?

Last edited by a moderator:

cj.

Smash Journeyman
I will pretend I did not see the previous page :sick:

Last edited:
Top Bottom