• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
WHAT IF SPEED IS ACTUALLY FROM THE FUTURE AND ALREADY KNOWS WHICH CHARACTER IS DLC!!!! :drflip::drflip:

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
WHAT IF SPEED IS FROM THE FUTURE AND ALREADY KNOWS WHICH CHARACTER IS DLC!!!!
They say if you go fast enough you can break the space-time continuity, and since his/her name is Speed... You see where this is going?:crazy:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Today Speed has posted this down on Roy, Ryu, Wolf, King K., Isaac, BanD, and Shantae threads. When asked to explain the only response given was "That's for you to figure out."

The lack of Inklings makes me already want to throw this out the window :p
dude what if.... Speed is from the future and knows that they will be in smash 4 as dlc :O

D

Deleted member

Hey I found something awesome video about Kirby super star and...It...AWESOME!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I don't have any down vote issues on reddit because I don't hang out there. Nor do I venture or know a damn thing about knowyourmeme. For me, it's all irrelevant. I for one am glad there are people who don't think BDee will be in smash. I know that if BDee were to make it into smash than it'd be all the tastier if confirmed. Keep in mind if Bdee isn't confirmed it's not because he's a "trash" character. That is so subjective and brash an opinion to have about a character whose playstyle and abilities no one has gotten the chance to play and properly judge. Keep in mind this is a popularity contest as well and we're competing with franchises more popular in some regions over others. There are going to be people calling characters they aren't familiar with "trash" left and right.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys!

I was thinking back on console bundles of old, how they seemed to be something genuinely special, and how they're experiencing a bit of a resurgence at the moment, particularly on Nintendo UK's official online store.

The result was that I made this imaginary product listing, as part of a dream line-up that would feature a spot for everyone on the roster - or, in this case, a character we hope to see join it;

I had great fun with this, particularly with the mock-ups for the Amiibo and the plush.

Last edited:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
It's saying that Flowery Woods's atacked were designed to be very dynamic so that those who played Kirby's Return to Dream Land and have beaten the final boss would still be surprised by it.

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Last edited:

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
I don't see any problem there.
Sakurai complains about developers that make the full money for an UNFINISHED game, plus extra money for content, that should have been in the game from the beginning.
Smash is a game that can be easily considered "finished" at its release date.
I think he even stated once that is a fan of extra content, but not extra content that should have been included already at its release.

And Sakurai uses DLC for the good. EXTRA content, not the game itself.

(Of course, some people would say Mewtwo should have been in the game from the beginning, but that's a different case.
They didn't plan to do Mewtwo when the roster was decided.)

D

Deleted member

It's saying that Flowery Woods's atacked were designed to be very dynamic so that those played Kirby's Return to Dream Land and have beaten the final boss would still be surprised by it.
will I did say I my be misinterpreting this so...opps? XD

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
I don't see any problem there.
Sakurai complains about developers that make the full money for an UNFINISHED game, plus extra money for content, that should have been in the game from the beginning.
Smash is a game that can be easily considered "finished" at its release date.
I think he even stated once that is a fan of extra content, but not extra content that should have been included already at its release.

And Sakurai uses DLC for the good. EXTRA content, not the game itself.

(Of course, some people would say Mewtwo should have been in the game from the beginning, but that's a different case.
They didn't plan to do Mewtwo when the roster was decided.)
Sorry I meant something else I look again

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys remember jose otero you know the guy that did this "review" of kirby triple deluxe?

and how he said it was "repetitive" and "too easy" and gave it a 6.0 well if that is't insulting enough he also did a review of yoshi new island(or I like to personally call it yoshi half ass island) he gave it a 7.9...7.9...7.9...he gave yoshi new island a game with a god awful soundtrack,ruining the original story of the snes yoshi island game,god awful final boss and basically a reskin of the snes yoshi island game (but bad) and a new super mario bros being even MORE repetitive and too easy you know the same issue he had on Kirby triple deluxe and...yet...he...still...gave...it...a...7.9...now Kirby triple deluxe on the other hand had an amazing soundtrack,a pretty good story and a beautifully ending,had many replay value being Kirby fighters and DeDeDe drum dash(I think I got the name right),amazing boss battle possibly the best in the kirby series,the final boss was a great and challenging both design wise and battle wise, it did a great job with the 3D effect (and that pretty rare for a 3DS game now a days) and hypernova section was a good edition to the game....and it still got a 6.0! and to make it even more worst he flat out admit he doesn't like the Kirby series...AND STILL REVIEW THE GAME!!! and that ends my rant sorry about bringing this up out of nowhere guys I just wanted to get this of my chest is all.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You realise what kind of reprocussions he would face if Shantae was pre-planned DLC and made this post?
It's only been a day so it could be removed. Either it's a hint, a leak...
That is just Shantae's creator trying to get attention, just like the Meat Boy and other irrelevant characters's creators.
They are just desperate.
Or that. :p

D

Deleted member

Meh... they never blended well together, two balloon heads though are the perfect match.
KirbyxJigglypuff IMHO is a shallow ship the only reason people put them together as a couple is because they are both pink and round that it hell we don't even know what gender Jigglypuff is in smash bros!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Just to make this clear

You can clearly see a flower
A nurse cap
A ribbon
And two hats from female protagonists
Also 75% of the Jigglypuffs are female
Unless Sakurai wanted a crossdresser Pokémon in Smash
I would say that Jigglypuff is female

Brawl in the Family made me support this ship :dr-_-:

D

Deleted member

Just to make this clear

You can clearly see a flower
A nurse cap
A ribbon
And two hats from female protagonists
Also 75% of the Jigglypuffs are female
Unless Sakurai wanted a crossdresser Pokémon in Smash
I would say that Jigglypuff is female

Brawl in the Family made me support this ship :dr-_-:
good point but this is sakurai we are talking about here who knows what goes in his troll mind? also look at this picture and still tell me that Kirby and Jigglypuff is a good couple?

#KirbyxRibbon4life!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
good point but this is sakurai we are talking about here who knows what goes in his troll mind? also look at this picture and still tell me that Kirby and Jigglypuff is a good couple?

#KirbyxRibbon4life!
So, you're saying that that filthy fairy that appeared ONE time, gave Kirby a kiss, and now they are a couple :drwtf:
She left Kirby and I don't think that she will come back
Also
>implying that Sakurai would ACTUALLY put a crossdresser Jigglypuff
BRUH
I'm not saying that it's impossible
But seriously, now your just using Sakurai's weird mind as an excuse ¬¬
:4pikachu:- Male
:4jigglypuff:- Female
:4lucario: - Male (Has a male voice)
:4charizard::4greninja: :ivysaur::squirtle:- Most likely male (not confirmed)
All starters have 87.5% of being male, but in smash there isn't a way to confirm it
:4kirby: KIRBYPUFF FOR LIFE :4jigglypuff:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
KirbyxJigglypuff IMHO is a shallow ship the only reason people put them together as a couple is because they are both pink and round that it hell we don't even know what gender Jigglypuff is in smash bros!?!
Also, Jigglypuff is the equivalent of an animal, so I find shipping Pokémon together really weird. but enough of this.
Hey guys I think you want to read this...https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHi2Y0sUjA

I maybe misinterpreting this but it sound like he is saying that Flowery Woods has the same attack patterns as magolor did in returns to dreamland O____________________________O
I don't think Flowery Woods was hard at all. Although I have to admit they did pump up the difficulty on some bosses. (I hate Coiley Rattler so much).

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Also, Jigglypuff is the equivalent of an animal, so I find shipping Pokémon together really weird. but enough of this.
You can have a Wailord mate with a Skitty
And Gardevoir with a Trevenant
Pokéshipping knows no bounds :kirby:
EDIT: Found this

Last edited:
Top Bottom