• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I don't ship Kirby with anyone cause Kirby is a baby and that's just creepy. Ew no.
Kirby, a baby?
The fact that he is little, adorable and doesn't talk it doesn't mean that he's a baby
He is freaking badass!!!

They only refer to kirby as a baby in the anime (THE ANIME!)
He is practically 23 years old :bluejump:

Last edited:

Rocker561

Smash Rookie
>:D IM UNSTOPABLE

Edit: I died due to MY FRICKEN DOUBLE JUMP DISSING ME

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Let's play with time, it's fun with 4 players.
In competitive is fun stock.

But For Fun and Time is always chaotic and fun, and yeah, no one steal kills or lose, take beer practice and keep the game chaotic, More chaotic.

Im going to give my friend code: 2423-2759-1478
My wii U ID : Aguki900

Have my OLD 3DS back YES!!!

Better update the system for now. Especially Smash 4 and my good old Moster hunter 4 ultimate.
I got mario kart with all DLC.

That moment when you realize, Bandana Dee have more than 1,000 replies than Isaac thread. O_O.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
In competitive is fun stock.

But For Fun and Time is always chaotic and fun, and yeah, no one steal kills or lose, take beer practice and keep the game chaotic, More chaotic.

Im going to give my friend code: 2423-2759-1478
My wii U ID : Aguki900

Have my OLD 3DS back YES!!!

Better update the system for now. Especially Smash 4 and my good old Moster hunter 4 ultimate.
I got mario kart with all DLC.

That moment when you realize, Bandana Dee have more than 1,000 replies than Isaac thread. O_O.
I added you but I am playing Awakening atm.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Kirby, a baby?
The fact that he is little, adorable and doesn't talk it doesn't mean that he's a baby
He is freaking badass!!!

They only refer to kirby as a baby in the anime (THE ANIME!)
He is practically 23 years old :bluejump:
No he's got limited speech and just compare him to an actual adult, Metaknight who sounds very much older in comparison (voice-wise) and behaviorally (more concerned with dreamland's work ethic and knighthood). Kirby doesn't live, behave, or sound that way. He's coded as a child with a playful and pure simple nature.

I think him being young and kicking butt is BADASS.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Are you all playing smash bros? I wanna play too! (That is if you can.) My friend code is 2337-4893-4573.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I haven't played smash in forever. We played it a lot at work during our breaks but we're finally getting into some other games. x-x

I'd check it out again if more Kirby stuff appeared though :p

You know... to see what's up.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I've been having a good laugh at the R.O.B. asides, myself, whilst reading this thread recently! :laugh:

In an effort to contribute something on-topic, have you guys seen pictures of the most recent Kirby merchandise to be released in/announced for Japan? It's noteworthy for two reasons;

1: It's not tied to a particular game (Rainbow Curse has been skipped entirely in this regard, it seems), yet has been focussed completely on the playable quartet as per Return to Dream Land, but in a newer/refreshed art-style. (I wonder if this is actually to be linked to an upcoming game.)

But...

2: Whilst the spear is still present and he's clearly still Dedede's guard, the bandana is missing from the Waddle Dee.

Anyway, please do add me to Bandana Waddle Dee's supporters list! Whilst I'm a Dedede mainer and that isn't going to change, how could I say no to having the penguin king's right-hand man in Smash? ;) (Or, for that matter, to a Waddle Dee Amiibo...)

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
No he's got limited speech and just compare him to an actual adult, Metaknight who sounds very much older in comparison (voice-wise) and behaviorally (more concerned with dreamland's work ethic and knighthood). Kirby doesn't live, behave, or sound that way. He's coded as a child with a playful and pure simple nature.

I think him being young and kicking butt is BADASS.
Saying that Kirby is a baby is like saying that Meta Knight is an elder
Kirby is a kid :4kirby: (a jolly one)
Also, he talked in Kirby's epic Yarn but who cares

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
No need to use your brain!
About Kirby's age, I always considered kirby a young kid, not a baby, but still young.
And how do you guys like my new avatar? :troll:
(No, it is not a red Kracko! :mad088:)
I didn't know that you supported Flying Spaghetti Monsters!

Seriously though Good Luck supporting that character xD

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
No need to use your brain!
About Kirby's age, I always considered kirby a young kid, not a baby, but still young.
And how do you guys like my new avatar? :troll:
(No, it is not a red Kracko! :mad088:)
Your new profile pic it's awesome :drflip:
Also Red Kracko? :cool:

I miss Brawl in the Family so much :drsad:

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know that you supported Flying Spaghetti Monsters!

Seriously though Good Luck supporting that character xD
I assume you know that it actually is Mother Brain (cuz signatur 'n stuff), but yeah, it's going to be hard...
But Mother Brain is a character people didn't knew they actually want! Like... uh... :4greninja:?
Don't judge me! :mad088:

Your new profile pic it's awesome :drflip:
Also Red Kracko? :cool:

I miss Brawl in the Family so much :drsad:
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that comic... Brawl in the Family... Good times, good times... *sniff*

That's a mustache but.....It's still awesome.
Hey, not every man grows a beard!

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
@ SMAASH! Puppy SMAASH! Puppy @ Thelimomon Thelimomon are you serious guys?
NOT EVEN A MUSTACHE

It's just some piece of metal in the mask!!!!
C'mon, we're just joking! The "pice of metal" is simply just to imply he has a mustache.
By the way, how could a Meta Knight with beard look like, if he always wears the mask?
And if the artist would not have made the "pice of metal" Meta Knight would just look like Meta Knight... but it's DAD-a-Knight, he needs something to show he is a dad. And beside a Dad-Joke book, I can't imagine anything that could do this duty.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Do you even Bowser Jr. bro?
What the poop did you just freaking say about me, you scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret bowser jr.ings on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top bowser jr.er in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will bowser jr you the poop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my freaking words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, scrub. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nerd. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freaking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can bowser jr. you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed bowser jr.ing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable life off the face of the continent, you little kid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will bowser jr. fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re bowser jr.ing dead, kiddo. :4bowserjr:

jk i love you <3

(This joke has been removed due to it being ruined, and I'm going to pretend I never said it.)
Seriously?
That post took more time than it should XD
At least I had fun

I made a terrible mistake and I should feel bad

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Seriously?

That post took more time than it should XD
At least I had fun :p
Well...
It was a strongly worded message that was aimed at me.
You hadn't put the spoiler up before I read it, so I thought you hated me.
It was from someone I didn't know, so that makes it worse.
I'm not gonna hate you for it, but the joke has been ruined for me nonetheless.
This is a joke thread right?
What kind of joke thread would have 381 pages?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Well...
It was a strongly worded message that was aimed at me.
You hadn't put the spoiler up before I read it, so I thought you hated me.
It was from someone I didn't know, so that makes it worse.
I'm not gonna hate you for it, but the joke has been ruined for me nonetheless.
I didn't meant to offend you
I'm sorry

Top Bottom