• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Parasol was the ability that I used to win in the True Arena in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Circus Throw is a very powerful attack if you can hit the bosses multiple times with it.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Guys, we're better than this
I don't think that starting ANOTHER discussion about which ability should he use is a good idea
This thread is all about BD, remember!!

but seriously, ice needs some love

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Guys, we're better than this
I don't think that starting ANOTHER discussion about which ability should he use is a good idea
This thread is all about BD, remember!!

but seriously, ice needs some love
Considering we had a discussion about R.O.B. right after we said we were getting off topic, I don't think we are better than this. lol

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Also, Bandana Dee. (See? It's not off-topic! :troll:)
Honestly, this thread is as much of a general Kirby thread as a BD support thread. Same with K. Rool (doubles as a DKC thread), Isaac and other big threads.

:231:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Honestly, this thread is as much of a general Kirby thread as a BD support thread. Same with K. Rool (doubles as a DKC thread), Isaac and other big threads.

Yeah. There is only so much you can talk about one character, even Bandana Dee. And it still makes sense when we talk about Kirby. What is off topic though, is when we get random conversations about R.O.B., and the Koopalings. lol. But at least they are usually enjoyable conversations.

(Nintenzilla should use Mike Kirby)

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So, now that we know Waddle Dees in Smash are red instead of orange, do you think Bandana Dee is going to be orange?
Like in Triple Deluxe?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
So, now that we know Waddle Dees in Smash are red instead of orange, do you think Bandana Dee is going to be orange?
Like in Triple Deluxe?
Personally, I don't really care because I'm colorblind :p
60% of the times I see a Waddle Dee is brown (i think)
But I would like the orange (?) tone in smash, mostly because I'm usually attracted to bright colors :happysheep:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Personally, I don't really care because I'm colorblind :p
60% of the times I see a Waddle Dee is brown (i think)
But I would like the orange (?) tone in smash, mostly because I'm usually attracted to bright colors :happysheep:
You like Bandana Dee, you like all the posts, you speak spanish and now you thought Waddle Dees were brown?!
You are definitely like me XD

D

Deleted member

Say guys what do you think of my new profile pic pretty cool huh? also guys if they ever do a new kirby game do you think they should do more with the wrap star? what I mean is like have a flying section as a shorter like in kirby mass attack mini game Strato Patrol EOS think of it as the super ability and the hypernova section level but with flying involved so what do you all think?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Say guys what do you think of my new profile pic pretty cool huh? also guys if they ever do a new kirby game do you think they should do more with the wrap star? what I mean is like have a flying section as a shorter like in kirby mass attack mini game Strato Patrol EOS think of it as the super ability and the hypernova section level but with flying involved so what do you all think?
That would be cool.
Everything is cool in a Kirby game.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I would love if the Warp star did something more than just being there in random levels to take us from an ice land to a fire land and killing some random enemies in the way :drsad:

Kirby fighting communism
Get it?
Karl MARX? :awesome:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
you know if he does not get in to ssb4 he will still eventually get a NFC figure and for some reason I am hyped about NFC's just for the hell of it

Burruni

Smash Hero

This is sad.
Someone needs to make a Kirby version of this with Bandana Dee as Daisy.
Rosa.jpg
Seriously though, Bandana Dee is a lot more of a matter of When not If with how much Hal has been using him for the recent titles. In a series where someone appears OCCASIONALLY a second time, going 3/3 with the most recent Kirby titles is a huge mark for his favor.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I would love if the Warp star did something more than just being there in random levels to take us from an ice land to a fire land and killing some random enemies in the way :drsad:

Kirby fighting communism
Get it?
Karl MARX? :awesome:
lol
Make the Warp Star a copy ability, maybe?

Top Bottom