• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Say guys I know this sounds weird but who do you ship for Bandana Wadle dee? for me it Bandana Wadle deeXAdeline

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Say guys I know this sounds weird but who do you ship for Bandana Wadle dee? for me it Bandana Wadle deeXAdeline
Bandana x Waddle Dee
Bandana Dee x Spear
Dedede with himself :4dedede:
Also, I kinda ship Kirby and Elline
You can know a lot about someone just by reading her diary :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Bandana x Waddle Dee
Bandana Dee x Spear
Dedede with himself :4dedede:
Also, I kinda ship Kirby and Elline
You can know a lot about someone just by reading her diary :awesome:
I feel like KirbyXRibbon is a better match up then Kirby and Elline

D

Deleted member

It saddens me that Nintendo hasn't acknowledged Ribbon ever since. Maybe even a photo of her in Kirby's house, even that could be enough
Don't worry TehEpicRyuga HAL has made reference to old kirby characters I mean we got to fight Dark Matter in Kirby epic yarn(nobody seen that one coming) and we got Ripple Star music from Kirby Triple Deluxe(again no one seen coming)

so don't worry my friend we will see Ribbon again. ;)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Don't worry TehEpicRyuga HAL has made reference to old kirby characters I mean we got to fight Dark Matter in Kirby epic yarn(nobody seen that one coming) and we got Ripple Star music from Kirby Triple Deluxe(again no one seen coming)

True, though that Ripple Star track...Oh god...Those were the catacombs, right? As in, the graveyard? Does this mean that Ribbon's there?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

Dark Matter appeared in Kirby's Epic Yarn?? :crazy:
Are you serious or you're just taking advantage about the fact that I didn't played Epic Yarn?
Also
Music from Kirby 64 is more a reference to that game, not exactly to Ribbon
Elline could be a reference to both Adeleine and Ribbon
EDIT: DARK MATTER WASN'T IN EPIC YARN!!!! :evil:
(I made some research)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dark Matter appeared in Kirby's Epic Yarn?? :crazy:
Are you serious or you're just taking advantage about the fact that I didn't played Epic Yarn?
Also
Music from Kirby 64 is more a reference to that game, not exactly to Ribbon
Elline could be a reference to both Adeleine and Ribbon
sorry my mistake my mistake What I meant was kirby mass attack mini game RPG were you fight Dark matter I don't know were epic yarn come from LOL.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
sorry my mistake my mistake What I meant was kirby mass attack mini game RPG were you fight Dark matter I don't know were epic yarn come from LOL.
Oh yeah, Kirby Quest!!

But that's just a mini-game
And a cute little reference to him
He's not like the real villain of the game!
I seriously thought that he appeared in Epic Yarn, you reminded me of this :dr^_^:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
True, though that Ripple Star track...Oh god...Those were the catacombs, right? As in, the graveyard? Does this mean that Ribbon's there?
Ribbon is in that giant tower most likely, because that's where she is in the beginning of Kirby 64.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
A giant grave all to herself, greedy *****
To be fair, she did play a pretty important role in securing the Crystal Shards compared to everyone else of her species :p
Also pretty sure the castle isn't a grave in of itself, the "catacombs" seems to be more in reference to the caves you traverse before reaching the castle. So yeah, back to Bandana Dee huh?

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Someone finally did it.........

someone did a fanart the first encounter with bandana dee

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Jesus, that Ness match was really intense XDD

What's your friend code?

Are you Joshua? XD

We can do a 4 player matches, maybe... or not?
It was! I'm guessing you play competitive. I have Rocker's friend code if want me to host.

Edit: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
He and Ribbon like eachother though
I don't really think so. He blushed from receiving a kiss because he was bashful about it and was being modest about his role in saving the day. After that you don't ever see them again.

Kirby is still a baby and child and at the end of the day his biggest concern is eating and taking naps as he does and lives now (as shown in the beginning of Triple Deluxe). He lives a lone and lives blissfully playing and doing what he wants. Not spending his days with anyone.

As a child he's not concerned with relationships.

Last edited:
Top Bottom