• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I just got off Smash 3ds to check the boards... Anyways as for a Waddle Dee meme, what about doing a Smash Ballot one instead since everyone is crazy about that right now.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
hey guys im making a fanfiction about smash bros i stopped writing for a while should i wait until E3 to start writng or should I write as much as possible?

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
hey guys im making a fanfiction about smash bros i stopped writing for a while should i wait until E3 to start writng or should I write as much as possible?
Keep writing! If a DLC character comes out, just label the chapter a New Challenger Approaches.

PSSST good fight your really good with ness I'm not on my game today you kicked my ***
Thx. I train with him every time I ragequit Awakening because a unit dies. Nice Lucina though. It kept breaking out of my PK Fires.

:roypm:EEYAH, OWAH!
What? We're copying character voices right?
:4kirby: Poyo!

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Hey, I've been thinking. If Bandana Dee gets in, what do you think his trailer would be like?:idea: Here's how I picture it:

Kirby is seen walking along The Great Cave offensive stage, when Meta Knight and King DDD come from above and start fighting Kirby. Kirby does well defending himself for the first 6 seconds, but DDD and Meta Knight overpower him. Kirby is thrown to the other side of the stage, and when Meta Knight and DDD charge at him, two spears come out of nowhere and hit both MK and DDD square in the face. Bandana Dee falls out of the sky and lands next to Kirby. Kirby gets up and sees Bandana Dee. Kirby uses his down taunt: "HI!" as if to say, "How's it going Bandana Dee! You're joining the battle?!" Then Bandana Dee jumps into the air. The screen pauses as he uses his spear throw and his tagline appears. "Bandana Dee Waddles Into Battle!"

It's sort of like Lucas' trailer, but hey. Every fighter needs a little help sometimes. :smash:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hey, I've been thinking. If Bandana Dee gets in, what do you think his trailer would be like?:idea: Here's how I picture it:

Kirby is seen walking along The Great Cave offensive stage, when Meta Knight and King DDD come from above and start fighting Kirby. Kirby does well defending himself for the first 6 seconds, but DDD and Meta Knight overpower him. Kirby is thrown to the other side of the stage, and when Meta Knight and DDD charge at him, two spears come out of nowhere and hit both MK and DDD square in the face. Bandana Dee falls out of the sky and lands next to Kirby. Kirby gets up and sees Bandana Dee. Kirby uses his down taunt: "HI!" as if to say, "How's it going Bandana Dee! You're joining the battle?!" Then Bandana Dee jumps into the air. The screen pauses as he uses his spear throw and his tagline appears. "Bandana Dee Waddles Into Battle!"

It's sort of like Lucas' trailer, but hey. Every fighter needs a little help sometimes. :smash:
Bandana Dee helping Kirby instead of Dedede sounds weird to me.
I mean, yeah, Kirby and Bandana Dee are friends, but ... I don't know.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

Lol why Meta Knight and Dedede
I mean, I can see King Dedede fighting Kirby, but not Meta Knight
Maybe would be better if Meta Knight and Kirby were the ones attacking Dedede, and then BD comes to save his king :3
It makes more sense than Kirby being beaten up for no reason
I have my own idea for a trailer, but I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just wait :p

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
:joyful:Yeah now that I think about it, Bandana Dee should help DDD. Feedback is all I need.

Lol why Meta Knight and Dedede
I mean, I can see King Dedede fighting Kirby, but not Meta Knight
Maybe would be better if Meta Knight and Kirby were the ones attacking Dedede, and then BD comes to save his king :3
It makes more sense than Kirby being beaten up for no reason
I have my own idea for a trailer, but I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just wait :p
WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!??!?!!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I'd see the trailer going out like this. In Dedede Arena from Revenge of the King (since Sakurai Bias) or the Boxin Ring, Dedede is trying to fight off Little Mac ans he is losing. Little Mac is just starting K.O uppercut when a spear strikes him. Out from the stands comes out Bandana Dee on his Spear Copter. He throws his spear again at Little Mac but the frame freezes before it gets far. The splash art says Waddle Dee throws in the Spear. Then gameplay shows.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
What about my idea??? Anyone remember? Maybe this'll help, KRBAY.

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
I made a new profile pic, anyway what do you think the next kirby game will be like? I suspect a new platformer I dunno wii u or 3ds... we just had a wii u game and we already had a 3ds platformer...

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I made a new profile pic, anyway what do you think the next kirby game will be like? I suspect a new platformer I dunno wii u or 3ds... we just had a wii u game and we already had a 3ds platformer...
Next Kirby game might likely be a 3D Platformer. I want to say such a title would be made for the Wii U but they might put it on the 3DS really considering 3DS games do better and I'm sure Triple Deluxe did better than Rainbow Curse.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think we'll be getting Kirby Air Ride 2 next.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I actually never played the original Air Ride...what turned me off and perplexed me was how mixed the reviews for the game seemed to be when the fanbase seemingly loved it. Is it truly a love it or hate it game? Or do the reviewers just not get it?(Wouldn't be surprised as my fav Kirby game of all time, Amazing Mirror, also got some mixed reviews)

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I can't wait for the next Kirby to be honest. I became less interested in Rainbow Curse the more I saw gameplay and the closer it got to release. Also I did not want to play the game on the gamepad, nope. So I bought a copy of the game and it's still in plastic somewhere. Which bumbs me out cause I've played every Kirby game even the ones I wasn't so excited for like Epic Yarn and Squeak Squad. I'm just tired though of the games that don't take Kirby to the next level though. Rainbow Curse looked less impressive than Canvas Curse with it's lack of more diverse sub games, lack of powers integrated into the puzzle and collection aspect of the game, slow moving paced vehcile transformation moments, sub final boss being way too similar to the other final boss from CC, can't look at beautiful visuals from my HD TV... nope gotta look at the inferior visuals on the gampad... yup nice graphics.

Just disappointment all around. I'm hoping that Rainbow Curse is just quick and easy churned out title for HAL that borrowed a lot for the reason that they've got bigger fish to fry with a possible new game. So in that case whatever...

They talked about working on Kirby's first 3D Platformer entry and I'm hyped.

Top Bottom