• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I feel like for a smash character to become a meme they need a stupid catchphrase which BDee doesn't have since he doesn't even talk :/

I mean think about every other smash character meme like shulk saying "i'm really feeling it" and sonic going "UR TOO SLOW"...

So making something about BDee will be hard to catch on, I think ;/

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I feel like for a smash character to become a meme they need a stupid catchphrase which BDee doesn't have since he doesn't even talk :/

I mean think about every other smash character meme like shulk saying "i'm really feeling it" and sonic going "UR TOO SLOW"...

Bandana Dee: "my spear is sharp"
insta-meme.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

Diddy Kong doesn't talk but the whole 'Hoohah' thing became a meme

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990

ya I agree the "meme" side of the internet some what annoys me now when the memes get over used and thats almost all the time Bandana Dee needs to keep clean from that kind of crap

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

But the Villager became a meme!!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Well characters that become a meme and don't talk usually become a meme because of something to do with their design or gameplay design. I mean Diddy Kong got a meme cause people thought he was too strong and had that combo. Fox Final Destination No items cause of the competitive scene, and Villager because of his... well look... and his axe move.

BDee still isn't playable so we have no idea how his moves and play style will become iconic to something in regards to smash.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I've been thinking of doing Bandanna Dee campaign videos. Just him mumbling and me putting subtitles and animating his movements. Be kinda funny.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
the Hoo- hah theme came from donkey kong country TV SHOW yes i said it TV SHOW
its were also the expand dong joke came from
here's a video

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I'm not sure if it's rex230 or rex2300, but my Mii's name is "Ñu" XD
Can you please wait a moment (like 20 min) before we play? I need to do something now 77
K. I'm doing All-Star with Mewtwo right now anyway. Tell me when you're ready.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Last edited:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
My granddad bought Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for me today, which is great. I won't be able to actually play the game until Monday, though.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I think it looks like a good game, it's basically Animal Crossing but with clothing as the objective instead of chores! But I digress!
Animal Crossing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Style Savy

But that's not Bandana Dee related, so forget about it

Top Bottom