• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Isn't the friend code something about the 3DS version? Now I'm playing the Wii U version.
My NNID is rex230.
Add me please! My NNID is Pikablu.11.
EDIT: Sent you a friend request.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Looks like I am missing out on the fun. :(
I am a bit tired anyway, so I would mess up quite a bit. Hahaha!

Anyways, @ Chandeelure Chandeelure , do you mind if I can add you? I would love to have some battles with you in the future (be it with items on or not).

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Hey guys! I'm new here, and I just wanted to join this forum so I can show my support for everybody's favorite most-likely-to-get-in-Kirby-rep, Bandanna Dee!

*sarcasm*

JK. I'm actually here to inform you all that you are making a grave mistake in voting Bandanna Dee.

Hold your horses! I'm not some random internet troll! I have some logical arguments to present! I suppose there's no time like the present to give the most compelling one. This argument only applies if your just a Kirby fan seeking to get the franchise a fourth Kirby rep. It's rather simple actually.

Smash 4 is officially unveiled. The community goes wild! What characters will be in the game? Speculations amount to this simple logic.

"Oh look! a new Smash game! Let's root for the characters who are most likely to get in the game anyway so as to not have our hopes crushed!"

Then, people are surprised when a relatively unfamiliar face, Robin, enters the fray in place of the highly anticipated/expected Chrom. the logic behind this is simple. Sakuri could care less about familiarity, he wants uniqueness in the game. Chrom is another God damn lord class from FE. Robin not only marks the first time we see an FE rep who's not a lord, but also the first time we see a legit magic user other than Zelda. I think it's pretty easy to figure out how Robin got in over Chrom.

Then, after the game comes out, they announce DLC. The fanbase goes bonkers in response. Which new characters could be added? Then, they announce the best thing since underwear: a ballot in which the fanbase gets to vote which character they want in the game. To which the fanbase was all like,

"Oh look! A ballot in which we can vote for any Nintendo character ever that we want in the game! Let's vote for the characters who are most likely to get in anyway so as not to have our hopes crushed!"

I think it's rather simple why this angers me.

Let's look at this logically.

"Oh look! a new Smash game! Let's root for the characters who are most likely to get in the game anyway so as to not have our hopes crushed!"

^ Valid Logic

"Oh look! A ballot in which we can vote for any Nintendo character ever that we want in the game! Let's vote for the characters who are most likely to get in anyway so as not to have our hopes crushed!"

^Invalid Logic

I need not say anymore. You can vote any Kirby character in history, and you choose Bandanna FREAKING Waddle Dee. Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE Bandanna Dee. But this is a HHHHUUUUUUUUUUGE waste of opportunity. I like Goomba's with good taste in headgear as much as the next guy, but I think there's one who FAR outclasses our beloved spear-wielding generic enemy.

Freaking. MAGOLOR.

I don't even NEED to explain why he deserves to be in more than BD. Like I said, BD's a generic enemy with a spear. Again, that's cool. I'm down with that. But you know what's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY cooler? A WIZARD from friggin' SPACE. 'Nuff said. I don't even need to explain moveset potential. So instead, let me contrast it to BD's potential.

Bandanna Dee actually has a good bit of potential. Most people say he could have moves that represent the various incarnations of Waddle Dees throughout the generations. He could have an umbrella as a B-Up. And a bow somehow. But most of his moves would revolve around the spear and various throwing/jabbing techniques. That's potential. But Magolor is not only a wizard, but he's the only wizard to have a shot at being in Smash who isn't an elemental. His moves would do all kinds of bull, like screwing with gravity and teleporting. He could be like Palkia, only as a FREAKING PLAYABLE CHARACTER. That's flippin' awesome. And don't tell me that's too much like Rosalina and Luma. Rosalina center's around controlling the Luma. Magolor would be a not-a-duo. HUGE difference right there.

I was super pumped when I saw Robin's reveal. We finally got another wizard. But Robin's an elemental just like Zelda. But Mags would bring an entirely new bit to the board. He would be simply WAY cooler than Bandanna Dee. No more explaination required.

So if you're just a Kirby fan who wants a bit more representation from the series, (e.g. a game that's not SuperStar) this is the way to go. If you are indeed a true Bandanna Dee fan who would murder a litter of kittens to have him in the game, then I have no right to tell you to vote Magolor instead. But for those of you who are the former, stop wasting this opportunity. PLEAZE. From the bottom of my heart, STOP WASTING IT!

Thanks for your patience. Normando out.:4metaknight:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Hey guys! I'm new here, and I just wanted to join this forum so I can show my support for everybody's favorite most-likely-to-get-in-Kirby-rep, Bandanna Dee!

*sarcasm*

JK. I'm actually here to inform you all that you are making a grave mistake in voting Bandanna Dee.

Hold your horses! I'm not some random internet troll! I have some logical arguments to present! I suppose there's no time like the present to give the most compelling one. This argument only applies if your just a Kirby fan seeking to get the franchise a fourth Kirby rep. It's rather simple actually.

Smash 4 is officially unveiled. The community goes wild! What characters will be in the game? Speculations amount to this simple logic.

Then, people are surprised when a relatively unfamiliar face, Robin, enters the fray in place of the highly anticipated/expected Chrom. the logic behind this is simple. Sakuri could care less about familiarity, he wants uniqueness in the game. Chrom is another God damn lord class from FE. Robin not only marks the first time we see an FE rep who's not a lord, but also the first time we see a legit magic user other than Zelda. I think it's pretty easy to figure out how Robin got in over Chrom.

Then, after the game comes out, they announce DLC. The fanbase goes bonkers in response. Which new characters could be added? Then, they announce the best thing since underwear: a ballot in which the fanbase gets to vote which character they want in the game. To which the fanbase was all like,

^ Valid Logic

^Invalid Logic

I need not say anymore. You can vote any Kirby character in history, and you choose Bandanna FREAKING Waddle Dee. Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE Bandanna Dee. But this is a HHHHUUUUUUUUUUGE waste of opportunity. I like Goomba's with good taste in headgear as much as the next guy, but I think there's one who FAR outclasses our beloved spear-wielding generic enemy.

Freaking. MAGOLOR.

I don't even NEED to explain why he deserves to be in more than BD. Like I said, BD's a generic enemy with a spear. Again, that's cool. I'm down with that. But you know what's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY cooler? A WIZARD from friggin' SPACE. 'Nuff said. I don't even need to explain moveset potential. So instead, let me contrast it to BD's potential.

Bandanna Dee actually has a good bit of potential. Most people say he could have moves that represent the various incarnations of Waddle Dees throughout the generations. He could have an umbrella as a B-Up. And a bow somehow. But most of his moves would revolve around the spear and various throwing/jabbing techniques. That's potential. But Magolor is not only a wizard, but he's the only wizard to have a shot at being in Smash who isn't an elemental. Heis moves would do all kinds of bull, like screwing with gravity and teleporting. He could be like Palkia, only as a FREAKING PLAYABLE CHARACTER. That's flippin' awesome. And don't tell me that's too much like Rosalina and Luma. Rosalina center's around controlling the Luma. Magolor would be a not-a-duo. HUGE difference right there.

I was super pumped when I saw Robin's reveal. We finally got another wizard. But Robin's an elemental just like Zelda. But Mags would bring an entirely new bit to the board. He would be simply WAY cooler than Bandanna Dee. No more explaination required.

So if you're just a Kirby fan who wants a bit more representation from the series, (e.g. a game that's not SuperStar) this is the way to go. If you are indeed a true Bandanna Dee fan who would murder a litter of kittens to have him in the game, then I have no right to tell you to vote Magolor instead. But for those of you who are the former, stop wasting this opportunity. PLEAZE. From the bottom of my heart, STOP WASTING IT!

I know you may like Magolor he's been like 2 game right he may be a cool addition but you just come here and expect everyone to be in the same boat as you especially if you say it's a wasted vote how would you feel if some one said it aout magolor we want our character to be in the game as much as the next guy but come on man we have said it many times Bandana Dee is just as deserving as magolor maybe even more so please don't insult our character that we want just so you can get us to vote for Magolor

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I know you may like Magolor he's been like 2 game right he may be a cool addition but you just come here and expect everyone to be in the same boat as you especially if you say it's a wasted vote how would you feel if some one said it aout magolor we want our character to be in the game as much as the next guy but come on man we have said it many times Bandana Dee is just as deserving as magolor maybe even more so please don't insult our character that we want just so you can get us to vote for Magolor
No insult intended. I'm saying that Bandanna Dee is likely to get in the game regardless of your voting. So why waste it on him when you could spend it well on FREAKING MAGOLOR!? simple logic. No offense intended.

The reason it's a vote wasted isn't because Bandanna Dee isn't cool. I'm saying it's a vote wasted because, once again, he's probably getting in the game anyway. Please understand.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
No insult intended. I'm saying that Bandanna Dee is likely to get in the game regardless of your voting. So why waste it on him when you could spend it well on FREAKING MAGOLOR!? simple logic. No offense intended.
Because Bandana Dee is more deserving to be in Smash .-.
Maybe Magolor could be an Assist trophy, or maybe we could just wait until smash 5 :p
Also, did you came to this thread JUST to say that?
Man, this is BD's thread anyone here will change it's opinion
Meh, welcome to SmashBoards anyway
You just joined yesterday so I guess that's a thing :ohwell:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990

The reason it's a vote wasted isn't because Bandanna Dee isn't cool. I'm saying it's a vote wasted because, once again, he's probably getting in the game anyway. Please understand.
well I do have a few doubts on it. I will be sticking to bandana dee and no one more sorry but I don't want to stay off from him for now until I am 100% sure he will be in.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

*sarcasm*

^ Valid Logic

^Invalid Logic

Freaking. MAGOLOR.

Bandanna Dee actually has a good bit of potential. Most people say he could have moves that represent the various incarnations of Waddle Dees throughout the generations. He could have an umbrella as a B-Up. And a bow somehow. But most of his moves would revolve around the spear and various throwing/jabbing techniques. That's potential. But Magolor is not only a wizard, but he's the only wizard to have a shot at being in Smash who isn't an elemental. His moves would do all kinds of bull, like screwing with gravity and teleporting. He could be like Palkia, only as a FREAKING PLAYABLE CHARACTER. That's flippin' awesome. And don't tell me that's too much like Rosalina and Luma. Rosalina center's around controlling the Luma. Magolor would be a not-a-duo. HUGE difference right there.

inb4

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle

Well the thing is we don't know if he's going to be in. You never know what goes on in Sakurai's mind, nobody is a shoo-in.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
bro gg you are really good with Bowser jr I need to go to bed now tomorrow is work got to unload some trucks btw we are about the same strengths so you are a great rival
And YOU
You're just REALLY good, specially with the Miis, I thought I was the only one who used the default ones :drflip:
Also, the items are funny, even if they kill me, they are funny :drohyou:
Edit: Bowser Jr best Verb :4bowserjr:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

I agree that Bandana Dee id a shoe in, But that's only if they decide to put in a new Kirby rep. Also. it is kinda rude how you just showed up and said: "Why are you voting for this character? Vote for this character instead."

D

Deleted member

*sarcasm*

^ Valid Logic

^Invalid Logic

Freaking. MAGOLOR.

I highly doubt you read the OP or know anything about Bandana Dee besides that he is a Kirby character with a spear, or maybe you are extremely biased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Looks like I am missing out on the fun. :(
I am a bit tired anyway, so I would mess up quite a bit. Hahaha!

Anyways, @ Chandeelure Chandeelure , do you mind if I can add you? I would love to have some battles with you in the future (be it with items on or not).
You can add me! :D

Good games @ Chandeelure Chandeelure ! Those were a lot of fun! xD You're pretty good C:
That was really fun!
No, YOU are pretty good :D
You deestroyed me! XD
I don't even know why I played with Lucario so much :4lucario:

Also, is it me, or is impossible to tech in online? XD

Also, if someone wants to play right now, I'm ready!

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I agree that Bandana Dee id a shoe in, But that's only if they decide to put in a new Kirby rep. Also. it is kinda rude how you just showed up and said: "Why are you voting for this character? Vote for this character instead."
Didn't mean to be rude. Just had to get it out, ya know?

I think a new Kirby rep is inevitable. (Assuming Sakuri acknowledges the fact that there's such a thing as Kirby games he hasn't made.)

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Didn't mean to be rude. Just had to get it out, ya know?

I think a new Kirby rep is inevitable. (Assuming Sakuri acknowledges the fact that there's such a thing as Kirby games he hasn't made.)
And the best option is Bandana Dee, end of discussion
Thanks for playing
GG
Good Night
Good Bye
Chao

Kerpy Derp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerpy Derp
3DS FC
3136-7596-2766

*sarcasm*

^ Valid Logic

^Invalid Logic

Freaking. MAGOLOR.

First thing My goodness you like to say freakin. Second thing you said bandanna Dee isn't unigue he is completely different from all this stinking sword fighters! Third Zelda is NOT a wizard Ness is. Fourth thing a spear makes it easy to create a move set unlike Magolor who has such move set potential he would be hard to create.Please do not trash us like that welcome to Smash boards.

Top Bottom