• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Ice is a powerful copy ability in the True Arena.

Last edited:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Then it got nerfed in triple deluxe! :ohwell:
Although it was nerfed in that game, Super Ice Sprinkle is still one of its most useful attacks. It's one of the few attacks whose power doesn't decrease when it hits bosses consecutively.

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
However someone in this thread earlier made this link.
https://tcrf.net/Kirby's_Return_to_Dream_Land#Unused_Music_.26_Audio

I was reading through it and I scrolled down seeing these...

These said to be on the website to be unused textures for Kirby to "turn back to normal". But that looks to out of character to be a normal transformation pedastal (Why would that even exist when you could ditch abilities naturally). It would have Kirby's face on it or something, therefore leading me to be suspicious and curious.

Look at the symbol it's a clock (time) could this have ment there was originally a scrapped ability made for Kirby to manipulate or control TIME! That would have been awesome!!! It's too detailed and deliberate for me to ignore.
What do you guys think??

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
However someone in this thread earlier made this link.
https://tcrf.net/Kirby's_Return_to_Dream_Land#Unused_Music_.26_Audio

I was reading through it and I scrolled down seeing these...

These said to be on the website to be unused textures for Kirby to "turn back to normal". But that looks to out of character to be a normal transformation pedastal (Why would that even exist when you could ditch abilities naturally). It would have Kirby's face on it or something, therefore leading me to be suspicious and curious.

Look at the symbol it's a clock (time) could this have ment there was originally a scrapped ability made for Kirby to manipulate or control TIME! That would have been awesome!!! It's too detailed and deliberate for me to ignore.
What do you guys think??
That I wanna see Kirby throw Alarm Clocks now.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I like the idea but could you tell me what those could generally do?
For Light you could do something like Palutena's Heavanly Light (Exept with a lot less range), you could stab opponents with a "spear of light". That's all I got at the moment. (Though I have a feeling all Nintendo would do with this is allow you to light up the room)
For Dark you could create dark copies of yourself to do your bidding. Muahahahahahahahhah (coughs)

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
What about Cosmic Kirby? With space related attacks.
Or ehhh ... Farmer Kirby? He can throw ehh ... cows and ... attack with pitchforks.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For Light you could do something like Palutena's Heavanly Light (Exept with a lot less range), you could stab opponents with a "spear of light". That's all I got at the moment. (Though I have a feeling all Nintendo would do with this is allow you to light up the room)
For Dark you could create dark copies of yourself to do your bidding. Muahahahahahahahhah (coughs)
Oh yeah, Light already exists! Hats?
What about Cosmic Kirby? With space related attacks.
Or ehhh ... Farmer Kirby? He can throw ehh ... cows and ... attack with pitchforks.
Yus...Space crown and straw hat for Hats

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
All of you guys misspelled missile Kirby.:troll:
All the Kirby games I played so far are Adventure, KSS, K64, Kirby Air Ride(its not called Kirby's air ride get your facts straight.), KaTAM, Mass Attack, Epic Yarn, KRtD and KTD.
Also this thread went fast when I just go to play some matches on Smash Ladder.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
By the way, why didn't Water come back? That and Ninja were probably the most fun ones to use. I mean, you could become a Waterbender! What's not to like about it?

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Ahh, finally beat Rainbow Curse after a 2 month break. I feel like my hands are going to explode.

In an hour? :awesome:
OK, this is a little confusing, I will just make a post when I'm ready XD
I'm down whenever you're ready ~~ Can't wait to fight my bandana dee senpai!

Top Bottom