• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Dangit Nintenzilla, Now you've got me making a Palutena's guidence.

Pit: Oh hey, a Waddle Dee! This will be as easier than fighting a Monoeye! Or a Goomba! Or just about any stage 1 enemy.

Palutena: Don't get ahead of yourself Pit, this is no ordinary Waddle Dee. This one is much more resilient than his brethren and has survived a fight with Kirby himself. He's rightfully earned his spot as Dedede's right hand. In some circles he's called "Bandanna Dee" to differentiate him from the rest of his kind.

Pit: Huh. This guy's a real trooper. Kinda like me.

Palutena: Yep. Anyways, on to fighting him. Waddle Dee has a special spear which he can do all kinds of tricks with. He can make it stretch and throw copies of it, no sweat. He can even spin it like a helicopter blade.

Pit: He really gets a lot of mileage off that spear. How do I get in on him?

Palutena: He may have some big range on his moves, but he has to wait a bit before his spear can snap back to normal size. Press him then and turn into an Angel-kebab!

Pit:Thanks Palutena. One more thing...

Palutena: Yes?

Pit: Can we get a Waddle Dee after this?

Palutena: Uh... We'll talk.
I got a good old laugh out of this.

So cute. <3

D

Deleted member

Dangit Nintenzilla, Now you've got me making a Palutena's guidence.

Pit: Oh hey, a Waddle Dee! This will be as easier than fighting a Monoeye! Or a Goomba! Or just about any stage 1 enemy.

Palutena: Don't get ahead of yourself Pit, this is no ordinary Waddle Dee. This one is much more resilient than his brethren and has survived a fight with Kirby himself. He's rightfully earned his spot as Dedede's right hand. In some circles he's called "Bandanna Dee" to differentiate him from the rest of his kind.

Pit: Huh. This guy's a real trooper. Kinda like me.

Palutena: Yep. Anyways, on to fighting him. Waddle Dee has a special spear which he can do all kinds of tricks with. He can make it stretch and throw copies of it, no sweat. He can even spin it like a helicopter blade.

Pit: He really gets a lot of mileage off that spear. How do I get in on him?

Palutena: He may have some big range on his moves, but he has to wait a bit before his spear can snap back to normal size. Press him then and turn into an Angel-kebab!

Pit:Thanks Palutena. One more thing...

Palutena: Yes?

Pit: Can we get a Waddle Dee after this?

Palutena: Uh... We'll talk.
Lets look at Bandana Dee's checklist of Dee-light:
  1. Makes fun of Dee-tractors: Check
  2. Shows how Bandana Dee is unique: Check
  3. Comical joke about everybody's secret dream to get a Waddle Dee pet: Check

Conclusion: This is gr8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
This guy really trying to make us look BADand he wants GOKU
EXCUSE MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO GOSH DARN REASON TO SAY THAT
He also said this
uh
How old is he supposed to be?
I readed in one of his posts that he is 17, but I have my doubts
But if he is serioulsy 17 he must have a serious mental problem, I'm 14 and I can understant when a character can't be in Smash, Why he doesn't? :mad:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Hey, I'm new here and I have one thing to say. I hate Bandana Dee... IM KIDDING. He's my most wanted newcomer for smash! Sign me up as a supporter, because I vote Bandana Dee for DeeLC!

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
So everyone seems to be making a Palutena's Guidance for Bandana Dee. And excluding Viridi. I want to join in on the fun, so here goes.

Pit: Look a Waddle Dee.
Viridi: Aaaawww! it's so cute! Too bad they're useless in battle.
Palutena: Don't be so quick to assume. Bandana Dee is King Dedede's right hand man, so he is no slouch in battle.
Viridi: Ha! I'll believe that when I see it.
Palutena: Like Pit, Bandana Dee can't fly, but he can three times, so recovering is not a problem for him. That spear he carries also has quite the range.
Pit: But. Lady Palutena. I'm not like that Waddle Dee.
Viridi: Well, you both can't fly, and you are both the right hand man of a high power. I'd say you are pretty comparable.
Pit: (Groans)
Palutena: Bandana Dee can also throw his spear, and have another one right away.
Viridi: Where does he keep them?
Palutena: Uh... Hammerspace?

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Here's one that I found just now.

Pit: A Waddle Dee wearing a bandana..? That's not something you see everyday.

Palutena: That's Bandana Waddle Dee. Unlike his fellow Waddle Dees, Bandana Dee is quite strong for his kind. He's also a loyal servant of King Dedede, sort of like the relation between you and I.

Viridi: Yeah, he's definitely like you, Pit. Especially how he doesn't appear very threatening.

Pit: The majority of fighters from Popstar don't seem very threatening in general..

Magolor: Well now, that's simply just not true.

Palutena: Hmm? Who are you?

Magolor: Kirby and his friends are all very strong and valiant fighters. Take it from me, who's even seen them in action! As for Bandana Dee, he'll bring an onslaught of powerful moves with his spear, from thrusting it, throwing it, and even using it to fly! A truly intrepid character, to say the least.

Viridi: Hmph, I could do all that stuff with my staff easily!

Magolor: That may be true, but you weren't the one who become playable, now were you?

BURN! XD

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

"Well if it isn't the spear-wielding captain of the Waddle Dee army, the bandana-clad servant of King Dedede of Dream Land: BANDANA DEE!"

I pray that this may someday be a reality.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I would imagine that his victory theme would be the same as Kirby and King Dedede's.

But it would be cool if they used the "fanfare_GCK" for him, which is an unused fanfare in Return to Dream Land.
https://tcrf.net/Kirby's_Return_to_Dream_Land#Unused_Music_.26_Audio
(It's the very first one, can't find a video of it, so this is the best I could do. :p)
Well after being horrified by the unused Magolor screams I came across the 3 best video games songs I've ever heard in my life..the super abilities!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The Magalor scream is nightmarish. :laugh:

I think he'll most likely have the same fanfare as Kirby and Dedede. It would be odd for Dedede and his minion to have different fanfares.

:231:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
How old is he supposed to be?
I readed in one of his posts that he is 17, but I have my doubts
But if he is serioulsy 17 he must have a serious mental problem, I'm 14 and I can understant when a character can't be in Smash, Why he doesn't? :mad:
lol im younger than both of you , I comment on his posts often @BillyTheKidd keep posting links

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
So, I just took this screenshot:

Of course, the rankings change frequently as people vote, but I was happy to see Bandana Dee take the number 1 spot, even if just for a short while. I'm also just proud that he was able to outrank the really popular characters like King K. Rool! Of course, this is different from the ballot itself, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to votes (as it generates two random characters to "battle", and then you choose who you want most out of those two), but it makes me really happy regardless!

Also, apologies for the large image.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
lol im younger than both of you , I comment on his posts often @BillyTheKidd keep posting links
I feel really old compared to you guys I feel a bit silly supporting a kirby character at my age but to hell with it the kirby games are dear to my heart and so is bandana dee because I feel lie i can relate to him

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I fell really old compared to you guys I feel a bit silly supporting a kirby character at my age but to hell with it the kirby games are dear to my heart and so is bandana dee because I feel lie i can relate to him
To a lot of jerks I know, Nintendo as a whole is for 5 year olds. I won't judge.

EDIT: My eyes have endured as much Computer Screen as they can take. I gotta go.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I feel really old compared to you guys I feel a bit silly supporting a kirby character at my age but to hell with it the kirby games are dear to my heart and so is bandana dee because I feel lie i can relate to him
I actually fell really young sorrounded by all of you
I mean, some people here are like 13 years older than me :drflip:

I need an adult

ShuckleBoard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShuckleBoard
Do you think @ Chandeelure Chandeelure will mind that I stole his DEElisicious banner? You can't DEEny that it was pretty awesome. Have I shown my DEEsire for the DEE.
Consider me a new member of the Brigade.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
funny thing is is that each time I played a game two weeks after that character got confirmed
for ex I played punch out for the NES AND two weeks later Litle mac was confirmed

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Don't you know that recent study showed that Miiverse actually lowers your IQ by .5 points per hour?

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I'm old (um not that old) and I'm supporting Kirby for life :D

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I'm 21 and I will always support Bandana Dee.
My friends and I think that's funny because I'm actually very tall and big and I always like the cute characters :awesome:

It's like this XD

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I can get away with it, cause I'm young. Ha! By the way, if a Shovel Knight supporter or some **** comes and poisons Chandelure's food and assassinates him, I call second-in-command.
You know, I'm thinking about starting a Rundas support thread, but I'm also thinking it would be too much work.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I can get away with it, cause I'm young. Ha! By the way, if a Shovel Knight supporter or some **** comes and poisons Chandelure's food and assassinates him, I call second-in-command.
You know, I'm thinking about starting a Rundas support thread, but I'm also thinking it would be too much work.
And if I I mean someone random poisons you I call nominating the next person..

Top Bottom