• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

LF2K

Floor Diver
I like to think that Waddle Dee from 64 and Bandana Dee are the same, but for his theoretical moveset, I wanted to focus mainly on spear fighting with a bit of Megaton Punch. But of course, I had to put in a few references to 64 and Sailor Dee. :p

Changed the dash attack into the signature faceplant. Can't believe I overlooked that. :p

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Any ideas on what Taunts BD could have?
Also welcome to the thread new members!
I'm too lazy to name all of you, but you know who you are! :p

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I like to think that Waddle Dee from 64 and Bandana Dee are the same, but for his theoretical moveset, I wanted to focus mainly on spear fighting with a bit of Megaton Punch. But of course, I had to put in a few references to 64 and Sailor Dee. :p

Changed the dash attack into the signature faceplant. Can't believe I overlooked that. :p
I can see me falling off the edge with the faceplant.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It'd be hilarious if the face plant was actually a special move or something. Or at least the hop. It could work like the Waddle Dee's hop in Brawl. Which, surprisingly enough, actually KO'd relatively well.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well, after a little while... Here are my ideas on BD's moveset and his general appearance. Bit of a long read!

Specials
Neutral special:
Spear Toss
- Waddle Dee lobs a spear in an arc. Press B to throw spears in rapid succession, or hold it to charge and toss 3 spears at once.

Javelin Toss (Custom 1)
- Toss a big spear into the air. Can’t be charged or thrown rapidly, but packs a wallop.
(I promise I didn't steal the idea from you @Maikou. I started working on this before you posted your moveset. :p)

Rapid Toss (Custom 2)
- Throw spears at a faster pace. The spears are weak and frail, dealing less damage and will break if they are hit.

Up special
Waddle Copter
- Waddle Dee spins his spear like a rotor blade to lift off. The spear will deal multiple hits, but if Waddle Dee gets hit, the move ends and put him in a helpless falling state. This move can be charged, and a longer charge grants longer air time.

Sturdy Copter (Custom 1)
- Waddle Dee can take some hits, but the spear deals less damage and won’t fly as far because it can't be charge as much.

Waddle Gust (Custom 2)
- Waddle Dee spins his spear with a mighty twist, creating a powerful gust that pushes him into the air. Has a slight starting lag and can't be used to hover. Waddle Dee only does damage if he collides with his opponent. This custom also can't be charged up.

Side special
Spear Thrust
- Waddle Dee thrusts his spear forward, hurting anyone that touches the tip of the spear. Press the opposite direction to thrust quickly behind you.

Quick Stab (Custom 1)
- Stab with your spear with a faster jab, but deals less damage. Has little ending lag.

Power Stab (Custom 2)
- Stab your spear forward with all your might. Slower but more powerful, but can only stab in one direction. Has some ending lag.

Down special
Pogo Bounce
- Use this move in the air to strike your opponents with your spear downwards and bounce off them like a pogo stick. On the ground, Waddle Dee will stick his spear into the ground and bend the pole to propel himself into the air.
The angle Waddle Dee flies is dependent on how long you hold the B button. Waddle Dee will automatically tackle anyone in his path.

Power Bounce (Custom 1)
- In the air, this custom will deal more damage but you'll get less of a rebound jump off your opponent. On the ground, it won't send you anywhere but will bury opponents if they are hit with the spear's tip.

Catapult Bounce (Custom 2)
- In the air, you'll get a more of a bounce off of your opponent but won't hurt them as much. On the ground, you can propel yourself farther but Waddle Dee only does damage when he lands.

Normal moves
A: A quick, light spear jab.
AAA: A rapid barrage of spear stabs. Finishes with a powerful lunge.
Forward tilt: Two quick, weak spear swings
Down tilt: A sliding kick, similar to Kirby’s own.
Up tilt: A quick, weak headbutt.
Dash: A running tackle that leads into a face plant.

Up Smash: A powerful stab straight up. Does more damage at the tip, but the pole is a sourspot.

Forward Smash: One sweep of his spear in front of him.

Down Smash: Megaton Punch. Waddle Dee hops and then punches the ground. Grounded opponents near him will take damage and trip.

Aerials
Neutral aerial: A slow cartwheel, similar to Villager’s neutral aerial. Waddle Dee's spear tip will do extra damage if it contacts the opponent.

Up aerial: Several fast, weak spear spins similar to the Waddle Copter. Waddle Dee gains a little loft on the first use of this move.

Down aerial: Waddle Dee stalls, then falls while spiraling down with his spear. Has a meteor effect at the start of the move if the tip of the spear connects. (The Moon Drop)

Forward aerial: An overhead spear slam. Since the move relies on brute strength, this move hurts the most if the wooden pole connects. The spear tip will slash the opponent, but will only do minimal damage.

Grabs & Throws
Pummel: A quick punch.

Forward throw:
Pushes his opponent forward and then jabs them with his spear.

Back throw:
Waddle Dee throws his opponent backwards, and then quickly jabs them with the blunt end of his spear. There's a slight chance the opponent will trip after being jabbed.

Down throw:
Waddle Dee throws his opponent to the ground, and then jumps on them with a mighty punch.

Up throw:
Waddle Dee tosses his opponent into the air, and then jabs them with his spear. Can KO at high damages

Final Smash:
Megaton Punch Ultra

- Waddle Dee slams his spear into the ground and pounds his fists together. He then jumps high into the air. The player is then presented a meter, which has to be timed correctly for maximum power. The bar will only fill 3 times, so hurry or else the move will be weak. Then, a crosshair appears that the player can move at will. Aim carefully and crash into your opponent. You'll self-destruct if you land in a pit.

Trophies
(Normal trophy)
If you were to look up the word "overachiever" in a dictionary, you might see this little guy. Starting off as a humble opponent in Megaton Punch, he's now become King Dedede's most loyal guard! He's also saved the day with Kirby several times! Don't let the cute appearance fool you, he has no qualms getting right to the point with his trusty spear.

Appearances:
Kirby Super Star (SNES, 09/1996)
Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii, 10/2011)

(Alt. Trophy)
Waddle Dee's fighting style relies of good spacing. Like Marth, the tip of his weapon deals the most damage... except for his forward aerial. Waddle Dee is also very light, just like Kirby. Try to attack at a distance, but don't fear getting close if you need too.

(Final Smash)
Way back when, Waddle Dee was Kirby's first opponent in Megaton Punch. While he eventually picked up a spear, his Final Smash has him go back to his roots. Build up power, leap high into the air, and shake the earth with all your might! ... Just try and land on target, though.

Colors:
Orange body, blue bandana (default)
Yellow body, orange bandana (Rainbow Curse)
Light green body, dark green bandana (Rainbow Curse)
Light blue body, white bandana (Rainbow Curse)
Gray body, black bandana (Retro)
Purple body, red bandana (Kirby 64 multiplayer)
Dark blue body, orange-brown bandana (Inverse)
Brown body, nautical themed bandana (Sailor Dee inspired)

Other information

Palutena's Guidance
Pit: Is that... a Waddle Dee?
Palutena: Not just any Waddle Dee, he's the Waddle Dee!
Pit: What's so important about him? I have to admit, though, he's totally rocking that bandana.
Palutena: He's the Waddle Dee that’s the closest to King Dedede. He’s basically the King’s sidekick.
Pit: Sidekick...?
Palutena: Umm, maybe that's not quite right. More like the captain of the guard.
Pit: Captain?! That's my job! This guy's totally stealing my thunder!
Palutena: Well, get in there and some him who's boss! His spear may hurt, but little Waddle Dee is very light. Sneak up on him from behind and send him flying!
Pit: Right! Time to Megaton Punch him out of here!

Boxing Ring title: Loyal Subject
Screen KO: Splats on the screen with a surprised look, with his bandana drooping down his forehead.
Stunned animation: Stands dazed, with his bandana fallen down on his face.

Taunts:
- Points his spear skyward, with a shiny gleam appearing in the tip.
- Does a short rendition of his victory dance from Return to Dream Land.
- Sits down, chomps on an onigiri (rice ball), and gets back up. (Kirby 64 bonus game)

Idle animations:
- His bandana droops down, which he fixes quickly.
- Sits down, kicks his feet, and gets back up. (Return to Dream Land idle animation)

Victory animations
- Drops down and holds up a big red "1". (Kirby 64 multiplayer victory)
- Waves happily to his left and right. (His winning animation from Megaton Punch)
- Jumps with excitement, but his bandana falls down on his face. He looks around confused until he fixes his bandana. (Dream Collection title screen)

Losing animation:
- Stands with a happy look, clapping his hands while occasionally pumping his arm in a celebratory manner.
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! If we showed this off to Sakurai, he'd just HAVE to add Bandana Dee!

LF2K

Floor Diver
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! If we showed this off to Sakurai, he'd just HAVE to add Bandana Dee!
Thanks! I do appreciate the feedback, but I doubt that I have any of that Sakurai magic. :p

I don't think the faceplant dash would cause him to go off the edge. It would work similar to Villager's dash, except no plant pot.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Might as well toss my idea for a moveset into the ring.

Weight: 80 (:4metaknight:)
Fall Speed: :4pacman:
Ground Speed: :4olimar::4alph:
Air Speed: 9 (:4tlink:)
Jumps: 4 (:4dedede:)

Jab Combo: One firm stab, a flurry, and then full pierce for the final hit.
Dash Attack: The waddle dee faceplant/trip animation (:4dedede:like king, like servant)
Get-Up Attack: While laying down, BanD extends the spear above his head (behind, laterally) and coming to his feet as he swings it to the opposite side, slower than most but has a higher hitbox.

F-tilt: A simple stab
U-tilt: Swings spear upwards from a horizontal position (similar to :4bowserjr:fork)
D-tilt: Iconic Kirby slide (akin to :4megaman:)

F-Smash: A wound up thrust with the spear
U-Smash: :4marth:'s impaler
D-Smash: Gives a hard stab near his feet in both directions, forward before back (:4falcon:/:4ganondorf:)

Grab: The Spear transforms into a parasol, scooping up a target (longer reach but not a tether, would have bad ending lag, much like :4yoshi:)
Pummel: BanD twirls the Parasol
U-Throw: Flicks the parasol skyward
F-Throw: With a circular swing, the enemy is launched like a Bowling roll
B-Throw: BanD spins around with the Parasol for a moment (similar to Parasol's dash attack in Kirby) before launching the opponents behind him.
D-Throw: Pins the opponent down and then "drills" on them (:4bowserjr:/:4kirby:)

N-Air: :4kirby: Spin
B-Air: :4kirby: kick
F-Air: Swing of the spear in a weeping arc
U-Air: Stabs upwards (:4shulk:)
D-Air: Moon Drop (:4tlink:)

Specials!
:GCB:: Spear Toss, chargable. Charge increases damage done and overall distance traveled. No matter the distance, the speed scales to the point that air time is equal if on a flat surface.

:GCL::GCB::GCR:: Parasol Dash, with a slight hop, BanD flies forward with a twirling Parasol with stars spinning around it. Works similar to :4ganondorf:'s Wizard's Dropkick custom. OR, one that I kinda prefer more as a concept

:GCL::GCB::GCR:: Nruff, basically :4wario2:'s bike except you have no wheelie or ability to turn it around. Even when jumped off, it will continue charging until it falls off a ledge or times out (in case of bouncing between two walls, so it doesn't become a massive Red Shell).

:GCB::GCU:: Spearicopter, the lovechild of :4diddy:Deep Kong Recovery Charging and :4olimar:/:4villager:free movement.

:GCB::GCD:: Megaton Punch, :4bowser:/:4yoshi: down-B with less vertical height but creating a wider shock wave (increases in power if :GCB: is pressed as BanD hits a surface, akin to how :4samus:has her two Missile variants)

Edit: But, seriously. Let me know what you think about it.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Honestly, I can't wait to see his reaction if BD makes it. That would be hysterical.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I tend to not even go on miiverse. I figure it's mostly little kids who want the impossible like spongebob or superman, etc than again I don't read the posts there so I don't even know. I feel a little silly as an adult arguing with kids who really don't understand what are realistic picks. Things like cartoons and movies are definitely not realistic. There's no doubt that goku would never been in a smash game. Featured with gaming legends like pac-man and megaman. Especially since he's not a gaming icon but an anime one. Regardless if he's in video games he's not considered a gaming icon. Still little kids aren't realistic nor care. So I can't really even say anything since the real conversation regarding who could join is more out here, I guess.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
I tend to not even go on miiverse. I figure it's mostly little kids who want the impossible like spongebob or superman, etc than again I don't read the posts there so I don't even know. I feel a little silly as an adult arguing with kids who really don't understand what are realistic picks. Things like cartoons and movies are definitely not realistic. There's no doubt that goku would never been in a smash game. Featured with gaming legends like pac-man and megaman. Especially since he's not a gaming icon but an anime one. Regardless if he's in video games he's not considered a gaming icon. Still little kids aren't realistic nor care. So I can't really even say anything since the real conversation regarding who could join is more out here, I guess.
wait, so shrek from shrek cart racing on the wii isn't possible? Dee-spicable... :mad:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Life is like a hurricane
here in smash bros
polls, shrek, and indie games
its a smash blurr
might get dlc
or vote for bandana dee!

SMASH TALES
WOO
EVERYDAY I'M VOTING FOR THE DEE
SMASHTALES
TALES OF LUCAS AND MEWTWO
SMASH TALES!

D-D-D-D-DLC RIGHT BEHIND YOU
THERES A SAKURAI OUT TO TROLL YOU
WHAT TO DO JUST GRAB ON TO SOME
SMASH TAILS
WOO
EVERYDAY I'M VOTING FOR THE DEE
SMASHTALES
WOO
TALES OF LUCAS AND MEWTWO
SMASHTALES WOO
NOT BRAWL TALES
OR MELEE TALES
NO
SMASH TALES
WOO!
I love you. :laugh: Seriously, this made my day.

:231:

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Might as well toss my idea for a moveset into the ring.

Weight: 80 (:4metaknight:)
Fall Speed: :4pacman:
Ground Speed: :4olimar::4alph:
Air Speed: 9 (:4tlink:)
Jumps: 4 (:4dedede:)

Jab Combo: One firm stab, a flurry, and then full pierce for the final hit.
Dash Attack: The waddle dee faceplant/trip animation (:4dedede:like king, like servant)
Get-Up Attack: While laying down, BanD extends the spear above his head (behind, laterally) and coming to his feet as he swings it to the opposite side, slower than most but has a higher hitbox.

F-tilt: A simple stab
U-tilt: Swings spear upwards from a horizontal position (similar to :4bowserjr:fork)
D-tilt: Iconic Kirby slide (akin to :4megaman:)

F-Smash: A wound up thrust with the spear
U-Smash: :4marth:'s impaler
D-Smash: Gives a hard stab near his feet in both directions, forward before back (:4falcon:/:4ganondorf:)

Grab: The Spear transforms into a parasol, scooping up a target (longer reach but not a tether, would have bad ending lag, much like :4yoshi:)
Pummel: BanD twirls the Parasol
U-Throw: Flicks the parasol skyward
F-Throw: With a circular swing, the enemy is launched like a Bowling roll
B-Throw: BanD spins around with the Parasol for a moment (similar to Parasol's dash attack in Kirby) before launching the opponents behind him.
D-Throw: Pins the opponent down and then "drills" on them (:4bowserjr:/:4kirby:)

N-Air: :4kirby: Spin
B-Air: :4kirby: kick
F-Air: Swing of the spear in a weeping arc
U-Air: Stabs upwards (:4shulk:)
D-Air: Moon Drop (:4tlink:)

Specials!
:GCB:: Spear Toss, chargable. Charge increases damage done and overall distance traveled. No matter the distance, the speed scales to the point that air time is equal if on a flat surface.

:GCL::GCB::GCR:: Parasol Dash, with a slight hop, BanD flies forward with a twirling Parasol with stars spinning around it. Works similar to :4ganondorf:'s Wizard's Dropkick custom. OR, one that I kinda prefer more as a concept

:GCL::GCB::GCR:: Nruff, basically :4wario2:'s bike except you have no wheelie or ability to turn it around. Even when jumped off, it will continue charging until it falls off a ledge or times out (in case of bouncing between two walls, so it doesn't become a massive Red Shell).

:GCB::GCU:: Spearicopter, the lovechild of :4diddy:Deep Kong Recovery Charging and :4olimar:/:4villager:free movement.

:GCB::GCD:: Megaton Punch, :4bowser:/:4yoshi: down-B with less vertical height but creating a wider shock wave (increases in power if :GCB: is pressed as BanD hits a surface, akin to how :4samus:has her two Missile variants)

Edit: But, seriously. Let me know what you think about it.
What if the Waddle Dee jump was neutral B and you could charge it like the High-Jump copy ability, but once he reaches the peak of the attack, he falls like a normal Waddle Dee faceplant with a heavier gravity because he's faceplanting?

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I agree with you 100% never argue with kids it's a lost cause.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Wow, there sure are a lot of good ideas! I just want to ask, when Bandana Dee's Amiibo get's released, would you want to see a Rainbow Curse line of Amiibo? It's just an idea!:4kirby:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Wow, there sure are a lot of good ideas! I just want to ask, when Bandana Dee's Amiibo get's released, would you want to see a Rainbow Curse line of Amiibo? It's just an idea!:4kirby:
oooo clay bandana Dee would bee cool too I almost forgot I never said what I would name My bandana Dee amiibo
I shall call him Pop-a-Dee
Nah, the current SSB4 community is just consitsting of one-word "machinima's" and random pictures of mains.

Even dumber than it was before but okay.
thank god, now shall we all make cheers for bandana Dee?

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Miiverse consists of loads of people that ask for impossible characters and 3rd party companies are taking advantage mentioned below HELL even the company that made Bit Trip want Nintendo to put him in the game??!!! I posted a youtube comment a few days ago going like this (slightly edited):

Phil Spencer: Our OWN Microsoft character should be put in a VERY POPULAR Nintendo game on their System! Perfect Advertisement Strategy!!!!!!! :P
Every other 3rd Party Company: That's a GOOD Idea! Hey desperate suckers fans vote for our character!!!
Me: hehe yeah right. well I will probably be voting for Bandana De-
All: YEEAAAHH!!! SCHUVOL NITE HYPE!! KWOTE!!! GOKU!! SORA SHOULD BE IN SMASH!! KratosxMasterChief lol KRATOS VS MASTER CHEIF!!!! KNUCKLES!! MEAEETBWOY! SHERK XDDD!!!!! (even though the companies responsible are not that faithful to Nintendo) Lets VOTE THEM ANYWAY CAUSE NINTENDO ARE DUMBASSES!!!! Lets do it!
Me: ....uuuhhhmm..T^T....

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Miiverse consists of loads of people that ask for impossible characters and 3rd party companies are taking advantage mentioned below HELL even the company that made Bit Trip want Nintendo to put him in the game??!!! I posted a youtube comment a few days ago going like this (slightly edited):

Phil Spencer: Our OWN Microsoft character should be put in a VERY POPULAR Nintendo game on their System! Perfect Advertisement Strategy!!!!!!! :P
Every other 3rd Party Company: That's a GOOD Idea! Hey desperate suckers fans vote for our character!!!
Me: hehe yeah right. well I will probably be voting for Bandana De-
All: YEEAAAHH!!! SCHUVOL NITE HYPE!! KWOTE!!! GOKU!! SORA SHOULD BE IN SMASH!! KratosxMasterChief lol KRATOS VS MASTER CHEIF!!!! KNUCKLES!! MEAEETBWOY! SHERK XDDD!!!!! (even though the companies responsible are not that faithful to Nintendo) Lets VOTE THEM ANYWAY CAUSE NINTENDO ARE *******ES!!!! Lets do it!
Me: ....uuuhhhmm..T^T....
Just forget about him, kay?:4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight: Let's just move on!

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
All Miiverse is nowadays is:
People asking for ridiculous characters to be in Smash (Goku, Shrek, Kirito)
People whining about every little thing (why is Olimar in? No one like him.)
Trolls (Smsh brs sucs. i gon pley cod. it is the gam evr.)
Terrible art
This (A VS B. Who will win? Whoever guess rite gets a follo.)
And the occasional good post.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Terrible art
IT. HAS. CHANGED.

That's the OLD community.

The new one is mostly the second to last thing and things like "Nuhuhu Wweegi looks funny. j'adore je speak frencais."

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Terrible art
Option 1: Ignore the person
Option 2: Report the person
Option 3: Forget it ever existed
IT. HAS. CHANGED.

That's the OLD community.

The new one is mostly the second to last thing and things like "Nuhuhu Wweegi looks funny. j'adore je speak frencais."
NOPE.

D

Deleted member

This one came back for revenge!!! :grin:

I remember this video :happysheep:. Bowser only died that early because he was in the charge animation for a Smash Attack, and if you get hit in that animation before the attack comes out, you take extra knockback from any hit. Regardless, if Bandana Dee got that leap as his dash attack, I'd want it to kill Bowser at 114% without him in the charge animation for the lolz, and because it would be like his King's dash attack (who I believe is mimicking Waddle Dees), but with a noticeable jump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Dangit Nintenzilla, Now you've got me making a Palutena's guidence.

Pit: Oh hey, a Waddle Dee! This will be as easier than fighting a Monoeye! Or a Goomba! Or just about any stage 1 enemy.

Palutena: Don't get ahead of yourself Pit, this is no ordinary Waddle Dee. This one is much more resilient than his brethren and has survived a fight with Kirby himself. He's rightfully earned his spot as Dedede's right hand. In some circles he's called "Bandanna Dee" to differentiate him from the rest of his kind.

Pit: Huh. This guy's a real trooper. Kinda like me.

Palutena: Yep. Anyways, on to fighting him. Waddle Dee has a special spear which he can do all kinds of tricks with. He can make it stretch and throw copies of it, no sweat. He can even spin it like a helicopter blade.

Pit: He really gets a lot of mileage off that spear. How do I get in on him?

Palutena: He may have some big range on his moves, but he has to wait a bit before his spear can snap back to normal size. Press him then and turn into an Angel-kebab!

Pit:Thanks Palutena. One more thing...

Palutena: Yes?

Pit: Can we get a Waddle Dee after this?

Palutena: Uh... We'll talk.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Dangit Nintenzilla, Now you've got me making a Palutena's guidence.

Pit: Oh hey, a Waddle Dee! This will be as easier than fighting a Monoeye! Or a Goomba! Or just about any stage 1 enemy.

Palutena: Don't get ahead of yourself Pit, this is no ordinary Waddle Dee. This one is much more resilient than his brethren and has survived a fight with Kirby himself. He's rightfully earned his spot as Dedede's right hand. In some circles he's called "Bandanna Dee" to differentiate him from the rest of his kind.

Pit: Huh. This guy's a real trooper. Kinda like me.

Palutena: Yep. Anyways, on to fighting him. Waddle Dee has a special spear which he can do all kinds of tricks with. He can make it stretch and throw copies of it, no sweat. He can even spin it like a helicopter blade.

Pit: He really gets a lot of mileage off that spear. How do I get in on him?

Palutena: He may have some big range on his moves, but he has to wait a bit before his spear can snap back to normal size. Press him then and turn into an Angel-kebab!

Pit:Thanks Palutena. One more thing...

Palutena: Yes?

Pit: Can we get a Waddle Dee after this?

Palutena: Uh... We'll talk.
Love it!

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
I bother my family if I can get a pet waddle dee because of the one KRBaY episode where DDD sells waddle dees.

Top Bottom