• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
A little random, but anyone else think Bandana Dee's side B could be like PAC-Man's, except the rainbow line instead of pellets? Just a thought. ;)

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
A little random, but anyone else think Bandana Dee's side B could be like PAC-Man's, except the rainbow line instead of pellets? Just a thought. ;)
Or he can get the Magic Paintbrush from Canvas Curse and paint if it is in Rainbow Curse as a Final Smash.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
If GameXplain shows more trophies, Bandana Dee might be a part of it, so keep looking around.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Well, Return to Dreamland music is in the Great Cave Offensive...so, I think that disconfirms a RtD Stage.
I hope C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Under my Control are unlockables.

But I'm not dissapointed because Bandana Dee doesn't need a RtD Stage...IMO.

Also, In the Final, one of my favorite videogames themes, is confirmed.

YAY.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, Return to Dreamland music is in the Great Cave Offensive...so, I think that disconfirms a RtD Stage.
I hope C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Under my Control are unlockables.

But I'm not dissapointed because Bandana Dee doesn't need a RtD Stage...IMO.

Also, In the Final, one of my favorite videogames themes, is confirmed.

YAY.
Huzzah!
Hope for the Dee still lives! :D

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Magnus's Theme...
Magnus's Theme....
Magnus's Theme.....
Magnus's Theme......
MAGNUS'S THEME!!!!!!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Remixed Dedede theme sample found! 3:47

Imagine this playing during Bandana Dee's trailer!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...I think we might have a new Kirby Stage.
MAYBE.
We found that some of the Wii U Version's Challenges are the same as the 3DS Version's.
And one of 3DS' Challenges is;
Use Kirby's Final Smash - Dream Land (Stage)
So what happens if you do so in the Wii U Version? :O
Keep those hopes high and lets spread the word about him. With enough patience, we will see Bandana Dee stand toe-to-toe with not only the massive villain Master Core, but also Nintendo's greatest all-stars.
Bandana Dee doesn't have toes. :p

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I'm kind of upset that they didn't add a KRtD or a Kirby triple deluxe stage. They should add a Bandana Dee + a Kirby triple Deeluxe/KRtD stage combo pack.
Though, I'm thankful that they already added music from those games, I think it would help bring out the new Kirby games in a spectacular fashion, I mean just imagine how beautiful a full HD Cookie Country or an Eternal Dream Land stage would look on the WiiU.

...I think we might have a new Kirby Stage.
MAYBE.
We found that some of the Wii U Version's Challenges are the same as the 3DS Version's.
And one of 3DS' Challenges is;
Use Kirby's Final Smash - Dream Land (Stage)
So what happens if you do so in the Wii U Version? :O

Bandana Dee doesn't have toes. :p
I have a strong feeling that after you slash that big sword of yours Bandana Dee will leap out of it and say "NOA contained me in this sword fearing I had the power to change the rating of this game from a +10 to a B+, making the game so manly only I alone had the power to play this game!" After that the game shows off his overly-manly reveal trailer (You better be a man because it's unskipable. Get ready for the blood, sweat and tears of Bandana Dee's effort to be shown.) You recruit (You don't unlock him, you recruit him because he thought you were worthy enough for dee offering.) him by having a super-tough cruel melee between 7 Bandana Dees.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
guys im finally back

i missed you

*sobs*

---

Other than the fact that Bandana Dee has been confirmed as the most amazing character in Rainbow Curse behind Kirby, any other news regarding him?

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
guys im finally back

i missed you

*sobs*

---

Other than the fact that Bandana Dee has been confirmed as the most amazing character in Rainbow Curse behind Kirby, any other news regarding him?
Well, there was this picture of the day:

*sobs* :cry:

And that's it.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I will be so disappointed if there's no modern Kirby stage from Return to Dreamland or Triple Deluxe honestly :( HERE'S HOPING.

Also has anyone posted the Palutena's conversation about Kirby characters yet? I want to see those.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I will be so disappointed if there's no modern Kirby stage from Return to Dreamland or Triple Deluxe honestly :( HERE'S HOPING.

Also has anyone posted the Palutena's conversation about Kirby characters yet? I want to see those.
I agree. As much as I love Triple Deluxe, I think RtDL deserves a stage more. Let's pray to Sakurai that a RtDL stage is in!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I agree. As much as I love Triple Deluxe, I think RtDL deserves a stage more. Let's pray to Sakurai that a RtDL stage is in!
I agree that the game should be Return to Dreamland. The game was Kirby's return to the best parts of his traditional stuff and big console release after 10 years. (Considering Epic Yarn wasn't really the planned game, just something HAL was forced to work on with the new Feel Good Inc designers.)

It's also a console game, which means it should be in the console version of the Smash 4 game. Also if Bandana Dee ends up being Deelc, than it'd be a great stage to introduce with the character. Also seeing Magolor again in some way would be awesome.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Kind of unrelated, but I can't stop dancing.

I can't stop, please help!

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I was searching around and I some of them, sadly none of them were Kirby characters. I'm sure with the rate GameXplain's making video we'll see them in a couple days. :)

And.. here it is! :bluejump:

Interesting choice of instruments.
That is an interesting instrument choice. It sounds like traditional Japanese folk music. It kind of gives the music a different vibe to it, I like it.

Is the full soundtrack already leaked online?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Depends on whats the stage. I'm still pulling for Another Dimension, which Cookie country wouldn't fit on.

I'm personally not a fan of that King Dedede Remix.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I found some potential evidence for a new Kirby rep (Bandana Dee):

This is the full roster on Wii U correct?

Well, we are of course missing MewTwo, but this is important.

Once MewTwo gets added, Captain Falcon should be moved to the bottom left.

However, if Kirby got another rep, it would also push Ness to the bottom left.

If you didn't notice, if Kirby and Pokemon get a new rep, the three characters on the far right would be Little Mac, Duck Hunt, and R.O.B. which go perfectly together because of retroness.

What do you think?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I found some potential evidence for a new Kirby rep (Bandana Dee):

This is the full roster on Wii U correct?

Well, we are of course missing MewTwo, but this is important.

Once MewTwo gets added, Captain Falcon should be moved to the bottom left.

However, if Kirby got another rep, it would also push Ness to the bottom left.

If you didn't notice, if Kirby and Pokemon get a new rep, the three characters on the far right would be Little Mac, Duck Hunt, and R.O.B. which go perfectly together because of retroness.

What do you think?
One potential problem, did you calculate mii fighters potential position? Because they are not on this CSS.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
Gonna get a few felonies if Bandana Dee isn't DeeLC. Gotta refuse to pay child support, but I'm gonna wait on this. I'll slap Reggie.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Here is D3's theme if you guys missed it.
I literally love every remix and reinterpretation of this song. I mean the source material is so good...

Also this sound would be awesome to hear in the background of an updated version of the samurai showdown mini-game eh? or Ninja Star game from Return to Dreamland. I know folks considered the mini-games in Return to Dreamland pretty throw-away but I LOVED the Ninja Star game. I would love to see that one come back... That was the only game I could get my folks to enjoy on the Wii as literally everything else was too complicated for them. Had a lot of good fun with it.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
GameXplain just posted all of the palutena guidances

I'm EXTREMLEY underwhelmed by the kirby ones

Apparently viridi knows what is under meta knights mask.

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Here is D3's theme if you guys missed it.

Also, one of the events is where you face kirby in the boxing arena as dedede.
Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) reference. No B-Dee cheering for King Dedede in the background. Solid Evidence!

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Gosh, dealing with detractors are so irritating now. I'm literally arguing with a detractor now on Miiverse who thinks:

1. Rosalina is more important than Bandana Dee.
2. Kirby having 4 reps would have it 'over represented'.
3. Bandana Dee would have no uniqueness.

If you guys wanna help out:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAADRUqGiDATZag
Read it. Tell him Toad is a move and has nothing different than other Toads.

Top Bottom