• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I actually thought they were kinda....erm....cute...:smirk:
Meh, I don't like her look at all. She's so damn shiny and fake looking too. Her hair is so shiny she looks like she's wearing a 12 dollar wig rather than having hair. Whatever. I really don't care anyway lol. That's for Metroid fans I suppose.

Yeah Brinstar isn't my fave stage but that's cool.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
LOL

also does anybody think that zero suit samus looks really gross seeing her actual stomach bend like that like is that human

wtf
Yeah she's freaky looking, imo. Seeing pictures of her in motion is even creepier. LOL I liked her model more in Brawl at least. Oh well, I reallly don't play her at all nor am I a HUGE metroid fanatic. I liked Super Metroid and the Prime Games but never finished/got into the rest. Other M didn't appeal to me at all. So I guess it's more of a concern for her fans.

I will be mostly unaffected by the body horror by picking my cute Kirby characters. Of which I hope Bandana Waddle Dee is one of them.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
guys im watching the amiibo video again for no reason and i want kirby amiibo so baddd

im crying

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice
Samus looks okay to me, but hey, what do I know. I'm not a huge Metroid fan myself, but I absolutely love Metroid Fusion. It's my favorite one. Anyway, back to Kirby and such, I'm noticing there seems to be a lot of Kirby/Metroid info and references in the pics of the day lately. first Miitaknight and Samus, then Meta Knight himself, Nightmare, and now ZSS alts. This doesn't really mean anything, but it's interesting. Perhaps both will be getting a newcomer soon? No? I'm looking too deep into things and this means nothing at all? I see, gotcha (not that I mind much. I actually don't really want Ridley). In any case, Bandana's chances are looking pretty solid, not outright definite, but solid nonetheless.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Samus looks okay to me, but hey, what do I know. I'm not a huge Metroid fan myself, but I absolutely love Metroid Fusion. It's my favorite one. Anyway, back to Kirby and such, I'm noticing there seems to be a lot of Kirby/Metroid info and references in the pics of the day lately. first Miitaknight and Samus, then Meta Knight himself, Nightmare, and now ZSS alts. This doesn't really mean anything, but it's interesting. Perhaps both will be getting a newcomer soon? No? I'm looking too deep into things and this means nothing at all? I see, gotcha (not that I mind much. I actually don't really want Ridley). In any case, Bandana's chances are looking pretty solid, not outright definite, but solid nonetheless.
Maybe we'll be getting Ridley and Bandana Dee? I feel like it's a possibility that these are the two newcomers.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Maybe we'll be getting Ridley and Bandana Dee? I feel like it's a possibility that these are the two newcomers.
I don't see why not. I don't know about being in a reveal trailer together but they are still likely newcomers (mostly Bandana Dee imo). I wonder what alt costumes Bandana Dee would have?

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why not. I don't know about being in a reveal trailer together but they are still likely newcomers (mostly Bandana Dee imo). I wonder what alt costumes Bandana Dee would have?
Would be cool as a way to save time and money on reveals. Imagine tha, but with K.Rool, and Shulk with more vets.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
maybe they could also just have more than one trailer like at e3 when announced Wii Fit Trainer, Megaman, and Villager. Maybe the final reveals will be 2 or 3 trailers they have left.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I never used Zero Suit Samus that much anyway. But hey, Brinstar is back and that's cool.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Brinstar sucks, give me planet zebes or that kraid thingy :'''(
Meh, I don't like her look at all. She's so damn shiny and fake looking too. Her hair is so shiny she looks like she's wearing a 12 dollar wig rather than having hair.
Well she is supposed to look like a barbie, but i think is more because of the graphics than anything.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
To bring the conversation back on topic, what pose should Bandana Dee do in his official artwork? I personally think he should do the pose when he charges up triple throw but without him glowing.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Just make sure to have a good laugh at the Bandana Dee-tractors every once in a while.

(Especially once he gets confirmed :troll:)

Laniv

Smash Champion
When Bandana Dee clears Classic Mode, this should be his ending theme.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Hey, you know what would be cool to hear during his trailer?

Now, I did think Masked Dedede would work, but it sounds really serious and tough, which isn't much of Bandana Dee's personality. However, I think this one works perfect! It carries the same tune, and it's more fun sounding than the other!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Now, I did think Masked Dedede would work, but it sounds really serious and tough, which isn't much of Bandana Dee's personality. However, I think this one works perfect! It carries the same tune, and it's more fun sounding than the other!
I would personally rather have the main theme of Kirby Fighters Z, but this is great too!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

YES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLSPLSPLS

SAKURAI PLS OR I WILL CRY OMG

IronFish

Smash Ace
I can see a trailer introducing Bandana Dee and Ridley, probably start off with some Kirby characters and Samus being attacked by an unknown force, then Bandana Dee jumps infront of everyone, and we get "Bandana Waddle Dee Spears in", then we see gameplay footage of the Dee, then he gets interrupted in the middle of an attack in the cutscene, then it's Ridley and it shows Ridley stuff. The end

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Although they are my 2 most wanted, BDee and Ridley are likely getting seperate trailers or no trailers, I don't think secret newcomers will get any trailers
Wolf and Toon Link got a trailer despite not being revealed prior to release.

Top Bottom