• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
The spear (how Pikablu explained it) sounds a bit like Marth's blade to really put him over the edge in uniqueness.

A chargeable special like a down B that results in a health-restoring food item (worth more health he longer the charge) popping out of the little guy to be eaten could be a neat idea.

If he has enough cute, kinda of unique moves he may be worth it. I have not played any Kirby game with him as a playable character so I do not have enough insight into how he could potentially play.
I'll reblog this video for people who haven't seen him action

D

Deleted member

The spear (how Pikablu explained it) sounds a bit like Marth's blade to really put him over the edge in uniqueness.

A chargeable special like a down B that results in a health-restoring food item (worth more health he longer the charge) popping out of the little guy to be eaten could be a neat idea.

If he has enough cute, kinda of unique moves he may be worth it. I have not played any Kirby game with him as a playable character so I do not have enough insight into how he could potentially play.
Does it only sound like Marth's blade because he has a sweetspot at the end of the weapon? Obviously the fact that you do not swing a spear, rather thrust it, makes it a riskier option as it hits not nearly as much as swinging a sword around. The point I was trying to make in the first place was that Bandana Dee's spear's hitboxes would obviously be very small because he stabs with it; such is the way of the spear. With Marth, he swings his sword. This is not as risky or that similar to hitting only a portion of the area he hits while swinging a sword. Bandana Dee also hits a bit further than Marth does as he extends his arms to stab and uses a longer weapon.
Crude text diagram:
Marth's Fair with sword: --)

Bandana Dee's conceptual Fair with spear: --->

The way they line up may not seem different at first, but when you look at the implications and trade offs for balancing, it becomes obvious that the weapons would work drastically different, despite sharing a similar attribute.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Kirby's Sword ability isn't a "ripoff" of Link or Zelda. It's an open and understood nod of appreciation and recognition between developers and out of respect. If Miyamoto had a problem with this "ripoff" it would have not been designed this way.
??????
Relax, im just saying what someone could think of the franchise at looking his FS whithout having a knowledge of what the kirby games are about.
Thats all, and thats why i dont like it, also cheff kawasaki.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
When representing Kirby, I really hope they don't use enemies such as Marx, Zero, Magolor, or Sectonia. I don't think a world that is presented as fun a cuddly should be shown as dark and gritty. I feel that bosses such as Kracko, Dyna Blade, and Whispy Woods fit in best.

So, here's how I'd like it:

Smash Run Boss - Dyna Blade:

Dyna Blade, originating in Kirby Super Star, was one of my favorite bosses from that game. Being in one of my most favorite sub-games from Super Star, I'd love for her return. If she was included in Smash Run, she'd appear more than often at the top of the map, and then land down. She'd behave similarly to how she does in the game, landing on the ground and using several attacks. This includes spitting hot air pockets at the player, grabbing the player and strangling them with her talons, finishing it off by throwing them away, flying up and then swooping through the background (similar to Master Hand), or trying to peck at you. Dyna Blade would have her weak spot on her head, while hitting anywhere else would do less damage. After being defeated, she would screech and fly out the screen, leaving behind several power-ups for the players to use. We already have Bonkers as a Smash Run boss, however, so it may be a bit unlikely.

Stage Boss (3DS) - Kracko:

Kracko has appeared in all of the platforming Kirby games except for Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland, making it a staple boss character, similar to Whispy Woods. Kracko could reside in a new stage, Bubbly Clouds, which could appear on the 3DS version. This is due to the fact that Kracko has appeared in Kirby Triple Deluxe, which means that adding it into the game would be fairly simple. Kracko has several attacks, making it out to be a very unique and detailed boss, which can be seen here. Kracko would take its Kirby: Triple Deluxe first stage attacks (before it reaches half health), which are its classic moves. When spawning in, Kracko Jr. could appear in the background before flying in and forming into Kracko. When defeated, it would have the same animation he has when he is defeated (basically de-forming itself), obviously. While fighting, he could occasionally spawn in a Waddle Doo, which would work out fine as King Dedede can't throw them anymore. Kracko has also appeared as a stage hazard in Kirby Fighters, which was also in a Bubbly Clouds stage. He would be very easy to implement into the 3DS version, as both the stage and Kracko itself can have all their assets taken from Kirby: Triple Deluxe, hence being a 3DS exclusive stage and boss. Also, for music, as 3DS stages use two tracks, he could use K:TD's Boss Theme as one, and use the K:TD version of Bubbly Clouds.

Stage Boss (Wii U) - Whispy Woods:

Whispy Woods has been the staple boss of the Kirby franchise, appearing in almost every game to date. Whispy Woods has also appeared in a stage alongside every single Smash Bros. game, which is Dream Land in Super Smash Bros. and Green Greens in Melee and Brawl. He would appear in a new Kirby stage, whether it be Cookie Country, Green Greens, or Dream Land. I feel as Cookie Country would be the biggest contender, as it would be the perfect stage to be revealed alongside Bandana Dee. Whispy Woods would be present in the stage at all times, being a "permanent boss". He would be in an idle mode most of the match, then get angry after a while and shake his leaves. This will trigger his active mode, in which he will start attacking. As Whispy is an easy boss, this should be expressed in the games too, with him being an easy boss with weak attacks. He would drop apples, spit air puffs, and occasionally inhale a player as shown in Return to Dream Land. He would be finished fairly fast, in which he would go into a defeated state for the rest of the match, such as in Kirby Air Ride. If he is not defeated before he stops attacking, he will recover his health and go into his idle stance once again. Music for the stage could include Return to Dream Land's theme, Green Greens (remix from Smash Direct), Cookie Country, Gourmet Race, and more.

Reposting both of these due to detractors:

I would like to remind everybody that we already have Knuckle Joe (and now Nightmare) as assist trophies, and I'm highly doubting that Bandana Dee would turn into an assist instead of much more fit characters, such as Adeleine, Gooey, or Dream Land 2 and 3's Animal Friends. I would think that Adeleine would be the most fit for a third Kirby assist trophy, as she could paint items such as Maxim Tomatoes and throw them out to help the fighters, or she could use some of Ice Cream Island's Boss, Paint Roller's attacks. This includes Waddle Dee's, Nimbus, Cars, Baseballs, Parasols, Bombs, Microphone, or even Kirby. These would all work out correctly as painted enemies to be thrown out and wouldn't be confused with other things due to the fact that they're all crude paintings. The other biggest contender for Kirby's second assist trophy would be his Animal Friends. This assist trophy could use Triple Deluxe's assets from Kirby Fighters stage, Coo's Forest. The assist trophy could randomly select Rick, Coo, or Kine that can come through and attack opposing players.

Bandana Dee would offer a unique moveset as he uses a spear, which offers greater range, yet tighter hitboxes, which no other characters in the game offer. One could argue with people such as Marth and Lucina, yet they cover greater range closer to them by swinging their swords overhead to the floor to cover themselves. Bandana Dee would offer ranged attacks by extending his spear outwards to hit opponents, while still being open if missing an attack. As he extends his spear, which has slim hitboxes, he would have to worry about spacing, possibly even more than Marth, as he would have to hit with the spear head. This would make it so Bandana Dee needs to keep his distance from the opponent, so he can hit harder. Bandana Dee would also offer another spacing tool, which is his projectile. This projectile, unlike others, would have more attack power if landing directly on the opponent, with the head touching first. At least in my opinion, he would be the most unique weapon wielder to join the battle.

Last edited:

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
When representing Kirby, I really hope they don't use enemies such as Marx, Zero, Magolor, or Sectonia. I don't think a world that is presented as fun a cuddly should be shown as dark and gritty.
Marx bouncing his ball everywhere.
Zero being a big obstacle to the view and hiding the plattaforms.
Magolor = Kirby Circus.
Sectonia is a badass.

I dont see whats dark and gritty on that :L

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
??????
Relax, im just saying what someone could think of the franchise at looking his FS whithout having a knowledge of what the kirby games are about.
Thats all, and thats why i dont like it, also cheff kawasaki.
LOL why are you telling me to relax? I'm merely stating why it's not a rip off because it's not. Do you always take contrary statements as a personal attack or something? Always on the defensive. People who make assumptions on this FS are misinformed but it still can't be called a "ripoff" anyway. There's a difference between rip off and and 'ode to'.

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
After watching the video:

B: Spear Toss - Chucks a spear in an arc.

Down B: Hero's heart - Charges with a green glow like in the video. A full charge results in one of two things:
1. Any Smash move instantly acts if it is fully charged. Hero's Heart is then depleted.
2. Any Special move gets a bonus. Spear Toss will end up with a volley of spears. Hero's Heart is then depleted.

Side B: Waddle jump - Waddle Dee with do three little jumps in a row, each doing small damage but having footstool properties. The direction can be changed after each jump. Jumps increase in amount and power with a full Hero's Heart.

Spear'copter: Waddle Dee twirls his spear for completely vertical distance, he then can choose left or right. He will angle down with his spear'copter and come crashing down at an angle. A full charge gives the move a wind effect, more power, and activates faster on all accounts.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
When representing Kirby, I really hope they don't use enemies such as Marx, Zero, Magolor, or Sectonia. I don't think a world that is presented as fun a cuddly should be shown as dark and gritty. I feel that bosses such as Kracko, Dyna Blade, and Whispy Woods fit in best.

So, here's how I'd like it:

Smash Run Boss - Dyna Blade:

Dyna Blade, originating in Kirby Super Star, was one of my favorite bosses from that game. Being in one of my most favorite sub-games from Super Star, I'd love for her return. If she was included in Smash Run, she'd appear more than often at the top of the map, and then land down. She'd behave similarly to how she does in the game, landing on the ground and using several attacks. This includes spitting hot air pockets at the player, grabbing the player and strangling them with her talons, finishing it off by throwing them away, flying up and then swooping through the background (similar to Master Hand), or trying to peck at you. Dyna Blade would have her weak spot on her head, while hitting anywhere else would do less damage. After being defeated, she would screech and fly out the screen, leaving behind several power-ups for the players to use. We already have Bonkers as a Smash Run boss, however, so it may be a bit unlikely.

Stage Boss (3DS) - Kracko:

Kracko has appeared in all of the platforming Kirby games except for Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland, making it a staple boss character, similar to Whispy Woods. Kracko could reside in a new stage, Bubbly Clouds, which could appear on the 3DS version. This is due to the fact that Kracko has appeared in Kirby Triple Deluxe, which means that adding it into the game would be fairly simple. Kracko has several attacks, making it out to be a very unique and detailed boss, which can be seen here. Kracko would take its Kirby: Triple Deluxe first stage attacks (before it reaches half health), which are its classic moves. When spawning in, Kracko Jr. could appear in the background before flying in and forming into Kracko. When defeated, it would have the same animation he has when he is defeated (basically de-forming itself), obviously. While fighting, he could occasionally spawn in a Waddle Doo, which would work out fine as King Dedede can't throw them anymore. Kracko has also appeared as a stage hazard in Kirby Fighters, which was also in a Bubbly Clouds stage. He would be very easy to implement into the 3DS version, as both the stage and Kracko itself can have all their assets taken from Kirby: Triple Deluxe, hence being a 3DS exclusive stage and boss. Also, for music, as 3DS stages use two tracks, he could use K:TD's Boss Theme as one, and use the K:TD version of Bubbly Clouds.

Stage Boss (Wii U) - Whispy Woods:

Whispy Woods has been the staple boss of the Kirby franchise, appearing in almost every game to date. Whispy Woods has also appeared in a stage alongside every single Smash Bros. game, which is Dream Land in Super Smash Bros. and Green Greens in Melee and Brawl. He would appear in a new Kirby stage, whether it be Cookie Country, Green Greens, or Dream Land. I feel as Cookie Country would be the biggest contender, as it would be the perfect stage to be revealed alongside Bandana Dee. Whispy Woods would be present in the stage at all times, being a "permanent boss". He would be in an idle mode most of the match, then get angry after a while and shake his leaves. This will trigger his active mode, in which he will start attacking. As Whispy is an easy boss, this should be expressed in the games too, with him being an easy boss with weak attacks. He would drop apples, spit air puffs, and occasionally inhale a player as shown in Return to Dream Land. He would be finished fairly fast, in which he would go into a defeated state for the rest of the match, such as in Kirby Air Ride. If he is not defeated before he stops attacking, he will recover his health and go into his idle stance once again. Music for the stage could include Return to Dream Land's theme, Green Greens (remix from Smash Direct), Cookie Country, Gourmet Race, and more.

Reposting both of these due to detractors:

I would like to remind everybody that we already have Knuckle Joe (and now Nightmare) as assist trophies, and I'm highly doubting that Bandana Dee would turn into an assist instead of much more fit characters, such as Adeleine, Gooey, or Dream Land 2 and 3's Animal Friends. I would think that Adeleine would be the most fit for a third Kirby assist trophy, as she could paint items such as Maxim Tomatoes and throw them out to help the fighters, or she could use some of Ice Cream Island's Boss, Paint Roller's attacks. This includes Waddle Dee's, Nimbus, Cars, Baseballs, Parasols, Bombs, Microphone, or even Kirby. These would all work out correctly as painted enemies to be thrown out and wouldn't be confused with other things due to the fact that they're all crude paintings. The other biggest contender for Kirby's second assist trophy would be his Animal Friends. This assist trophy could use Triple Deluxe's assets from Kirby Fighters stage, Coo's Forest. The assist trophy could randomly select Rick, Coo, or Kine that can come through and attack opposing players.
aww I love Kirby's creepy final bosses. I don't know that I'd call them "gritty" though. This is Kirby not call of duty. Kirby's interesting and darker final bosses are a really neat juxtaposition to his charming worlds. It's like the games have a neat dual identity. I think it's really unique of the series, personally.
I'm really rooting for Marx, darn it lol

Marx also has one of my most favorite Final Boss themes. I mean have you folks heard it orchestrated????!!!!

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Well Kirby is from Dreamland, it is fitting that the end bosses are nightmares leaking into Kirby's vibrant, surreal world.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Sorry, my bad :p
You're telling me to relax. That's making an assumption I'm inflamed at you for something so I called it out. I'm reacting to that x_x If you never made that comment I wouldn't have said anything x_x

I actually have a reason for making a comment. You didn't BUT OKAY. Whatever. Moving on.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I still think that Bandana Dee's problems are not the Kirby ATs, his real problems are Dedede's Final Smash or that Dedede's Victory Pose.
Yeah, the Victory Pose, I think Sakurai is just that evil.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I still think that Bandana Dee's problems are not the Kirby ATs, his real problems are Dedede's Final Smash or that Dedede's Victory Pose.
Yeah, the Victory Pose, I think Sakurai is just that evil.
Thats bandana gordos problems actually :p if any.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm sure this has been said before, but similarly to how Pyrosphere wasn't playable at E3 despite the stage practically being completed, I feel like DeDeDe wasn't present in the demo as Sakurai wanted to tease Bandana Dee supporters.

Also, I'll probably be writing up a bit about Bandana Dee's arguments for not being included in the game in a while. Anybody have anything they've heard that you want me to talk about?

Also, while I won't talk about it right now, I may have possibly found one of the biggest supporting details regarding Bandana Dee, haha.

Last edited:

IronFish

Smash Ace
I'm sure this has been said before, but similarly to how Pyrosphere wasn't playable at E3 despite the stage practically being completed, I feel like DeDeDe wasn't present in the demo as Sakurai wanted to tease Bandana Dee supporters.

Also, I'll probably be writing up a bit about Bandana Dee's arguments for not being included in the game in a while. Anybody have anything they've heard that you want me to talk about?

Also, while I won't talk about it right now, I may have possibly found one of the biggest supporting details regarding Bandana Dee, haha.
"he's generic and boring, might as well add blue toad"

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
So in the event when BD'S up special isn't Spearcopter (99.9% not) what up special should he have?
Personally , I want him to utilize the balloons the Waddle Dees used in Epic Yarn.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
So in the event when BD'S up special isn't Spearcopter (99.9% not) what up special should he have?
Personally , I want him to utilize the balloons the Waddle Dees used in Epic Yarn.
He can do a high leap in an arc. A press of A will have him stab out his spear at an angle and jolt downwards. The tip of the spear can (stab) grab opponents. A stabbed opponent that hits the ground will suffer higher damage. However, if Bandana Dee hits the ground with his thrusted spear, he is a sitting duck as he tried to wiggle it out of the floor.

D

Deleted member

"Too similar to Marth with his sweetspots likely being on the tip"
"He is just a glorified enemy that helps you"
"Sakurai only has shown the Ultra Sword in terms of modern Kirby content"
"He won't be in because I say so"
"How is a spear different from a sword?"
"Other characters will get in first such as Ridley, Shulk, and K. Rool. Sakurai said that we are nearing the last of the newcomer trailers"

Just off the top of my head. I hope it makes for a good read :colorful: Maybe good enough for the OP

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
"Too similar to Marth with his sweetspots likely being on the tip"
"He is just a glorified enemy that helps you"
"Sakurai only has shown the Ultra Sword in terms of modern Kirby content"
"He won't be in because I say so"
"How is a spear different from a sword?"
"Other characters will get in first such as Ridley, Shulk, and K. Rool. Sakurai said that we are nearing the last of the newcomer trailers"

Just off the top of my head. I hope it makes for a good read :colorful: Maybe good enough for the OP
LOL

Whoever the hell asks any of those questions isn't even thinking at all.

These are probably going to be the easiest ones to answer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LOL

Whoever the hell asks any of those questions isn't even thinking at all.

These are probably going to be the easiest ones to answer.
I am just relaying arguments that I've encountered off the Internet. No really.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
How likely is Bandana Dee becoming a character in this game? I've only played Kirby Super Star, Nightmare in Dreamland and Epic Yarn and don't remember him appearing in any of those games.

I could see him happening since DDD only throws gordos now, but I'm still doubtful since Kirby already has the three characters who really matter and Waddle Dees still appear in smash run.

Even though I have no attachment to him and don't think he's likely, I'll still support him. I like cute characters and a spear would be cool weapon to use in Smash bros.

IronFish

Smash Ace
How likely is Bandana Dee becoming a character in this game? I've only played Kirby Super Star, Nightmare in Dreamland and Epic Yarn and don't remember him appearing in any of those games.

I could see him happening since DDD only throws gordos now, but I'm still doubtful since Kirby already has the three characters who really matter and Waddle Dees still appear in smash run.

Even though I have no attachment to him and don't think he's likely, I'll still support him. I like cute characters and a spear would be cool weapon to use in Smash bros.
Kirby is more important, or at least just as important as Fire Emblem, an that has 4 reps, also BD is just as important as Meta Knight and Dedede now, plus Sakurai is for sure going to give Kirby some attention this time around.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Read the original post to find out more about his impact and appearances in recent games. He's actually in Super Star as the first opponent in Megaton Punch but has a bigger role in the story of Revenge of the King in KSSU the remake.

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
Bandana Waddle Dee made his first appearance in Kirby Super Star. He is first seen in the sub-game Megaton Punch in Kirby Super Star, as the first and easiest of the three opponents, implying he isn't very good at the sport. :smirk:

In the remake "Kirby Super Star Ultra" He appears again in Megaton Punch as the first combatant, but he is given a more significant role as King Dedede's adviser in the Revenge of the King sub-game.

In "Kirby Mass Attack" Bandana Dee makes a cameo in Strato Patrol EOS cheering for Meta Knight, along with Sailor Waddle Dee.

Bandana Dee is a playable character in Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

In "Kirby Triple Deluxe", he functions very similarly to how Adeleine did in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - he'll periodically toss an item (typically food or a Pep Brew in an Assist Star) from the background for Kirby to catch in the foreground.

Bandana Waddle Dee makes a cameo appearance as a purchasable hat in the Nintendo 3DS built-in gameStreetPass Mii Plaza.

In the new game "Kirby and the Rainbow Curse" Bandana Dee is seen with Kirby in the official artwork. In the background, you can see 3 other color variations of Bandana Dee. Aqua with a white bandana, yellow with a red bandana, and lime with a dark green bandana. The role of Bandana Dee and his color variations is unknown at the time.

Bandana Dee have a good chance to be playable... :smirk:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Bandana Waddle Dee made his first appearance in Kirby Super Star. He is first seen in the sub-game Megaton Punch in Kirby Super Star, as the first and easiest of the three opponents, implying he isn't very good at the sport. :smirk:

In the remake "Kirby Super Star Ultra" He appears again in Megaton Punch as the first combatant, but he is given a more significant role as King Dedede's adviser in the Revenge of the King sub-game.

In "Kirby Mass Attack" Bandana Dee makes a cameo in Strato Patrol EOS cheering for Meta Knight, along with Sailor Waddle Dee.

Bandana Dee is a playable character in Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

In "Kirby Triple Deluxe", he functions very similarly to how Adeleine did in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - he'll periodically toss an item (typically food or a Pep Brew in an Assist Star) from the background for Kirby to catch in the foreground.

Bandana Waddle Dee makes a cameo appearance as a purchasable hat in the Nintendo 3DS built-in gameStreetPass Mii Plaza.

In the new game "Kirby and the Rainbow Curse" Bandana Dee is seen with Kirby in the official artwork. In the background, you can see 3 other color variations of Bandana Dee. Aqua with a white bandana, yellow with a red bandana, and lime with a dark green bandana. The role of Bandana Dee and his color variations is unknown at the time.

Bandana Dee have a good chance to be playable... :smirk:

Wow, didn't know all that stuff about Bandana Dee. I haven't played many Kirby games and I didn't even realize that I played a game with him in it. I only supported him because I liked his design and I understood that he was something similar to the fourth major Kirby character. Now I see why he's a likely candidate for this game. I guess the only thing that's stopping him is whether or not Sakurai wants to give Kirby a fourth character.

I don't think we've seen a new Kirby stage yet, so I guess Bandana Dee will be revealed with a new stage if he's in.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Wow, didn't know all that stuff about Bandana Dee. I haven't played many Kirby games and I didn't even realize that I played a game with him in it. I only supported him because I liked his design and I understood that he was something similar to the fourth major Kirby character. Now I see why he's a likely candidate for this game. I guess the only thing that's stopping him is whether or not Sakurai wants to give Kirby a fourth character.

I don't think we've seen a new Kirby stage yet, so I guess Bandana Dee will be revealed with a new stage if he's in.
Yeah, that was my first reaction as well. initially I only cared about Bandana Dee because I started to find the character endearing and cute, and if the Pichu icon under my avatar is any indication, I love cute characters. :)

Though I will say I already knew of his role in Return To Dreamland, I had originally though he was made JUST for the game. I think I even once read somewhere that the Spear ability wouldn't exist without Bandana Dee's playable role in the game. Even so I still liked the character and now that I know pretty much everything about him, I'm a full-time supporter.

Welcome to the Bandana Brigade, friend.

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman

But how could he eat the food? ?

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that was my first reaction as well. initially I only cared about Bandana Dee because I started to find the character endearing and cute, and if the Pichu icon under my avatar is any indication, I love cute characters. :)

Though I will say I already knew of his role in Return To Dreamland, I had originally though he was made JUST for the game. I think I even once read somewhere that the Spear ability wouldn't exist without Bandana Dee's playable role in the game. Even so I still liked the character and now that I know pretty much everything about him, I'm a full-time supporter.

Welcome to the Bandana Brigade, friend.
Yeah, in every game I tend to main the cute characters. Kirby in 64. Jigglypuff in Melee. And in Brawl... um... is Wario considered cute?

Hopefully Bandana Dee fits my playstyle so I can keep my cute-main streak going.

D

Deleted member

Tonight is the night! Tonight, Sakurai will strike a Deevious blow at the Deetractors! Our prayers will be answered! With a Kirby stage! One relevant to Bandana Dee! But only if we Deelieve!

Top Bottom