• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Changed my Icon/Signature!
Not only does my Icon support more of a "Summer" Theme, but I also put a lovely Bandana on my head to celebrate! :4bandanadee: 4 Dayz!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Kirby definitely deserves four reps before Kid Icarus gets three
Yet I fear it won't happen--
Somehow I think Sakurai thinks of it as 'worlds,' a la Islands of Adventure, and the Greek God world getting another may come first

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Kirby definitely deserves four reps before Kid Icarus gets three
Yet I fear it won't happen--
Somehow I think Sakurai thinks of it as 'worlds,' a la Islands of Adventure, and the Greek God world getting another may come first
What? Who is the 3rd KI rep?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I can't believe we're now at 100, I remember I came here when it was at 40 pages or lower. :D

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
WooHoo, 100 pages :D
way to go Bandana Bros *applause*
It's great to see so much support for our little spear-wielding hero
here's to many more pages!

Maikou

Smash Ace
....Does anyone know how I get that Fountain of Dreams stage?.......is it even part of the natural Kirby Fighters?......Looks like it?

WHEN DOES IT COME TO OUR LOCAL COUNTRIES?!

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
....Does anyone know how I get that Fountain of Dreams stage?.......is it even part of the natural Kirby Fighters?......Looks like it?
Maybe it's a new stage.

I also found Dedede Drum Dash Z

And look at the end, the masks.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Perhaps King Dedede will wear a blue bandana when he wears the Waddle Dee mask?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Curious. Why does the Waddle Dee Mask not have a Bandana on it, or even touch of blue?
I don't know, maybe it was not necessary, a mask with a hat would be weird XD, but well, this is a proof that the Waddle Dee species is important for the Kirby series, the Kirby franchise has a team of 4 characters, not 3 :D

D

Deleted member

I hope that Kirby Fighters Z will come to America because I would download that in an instant! I hope that there is online multiplayer at least...
It also saddens me that Spear is MIA in Kirby Fighters again. :(

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I don't know, maybe it was not necessary, a mask with a hat would be weird XD, but well, this is a proof that the Waddle Dee species is important for the Kirby series, the Kirby franchise has a team of 4 characters, not 3 :D
Here's hoping that Spear's extra hat will be a Bandana. XD
EDIT: If it gets in. :c

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I'm hoping that famous Nintendo caps will be a part of the Mii Fighters' wardrobe. Including the blue bandana.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

You're welcome.
Click the images for the links. :D

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Haven't posted here in about a week. Congtats on 100 pages!

Anyway, after thinking it over, I can't see Nintendo's "Big 5" not getting at least one newcomer this game.

Mario = Rosalina (and potentially Captain Toad as DLC)
Zelda = ?
Pokemon = Greninja (Mewtwo also, if that really counts)
Kirby = ?
Metroid = Ridley

So here's what I'm thinking. I think our on the disc roster is Gematsu + All veterans - snake, lucas, squirtle, ivysaur + Ridley and Mewtwo + One more.

The one more could be anyone from Waddle Dee to K Rool. Though I'm really starting to doubt K Rool's playability. More than likely that last slot could be Dixie if we are thinking in real terms instead of what we want to see happen.

I think Zelda and Kirby will then get new reps in DLC, and Captain Toad will represent the new "Captain Toad" series. Any other DLC after that, I'm not sure.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Thank you all!

Look!, I found this, Kirby Fighters Z!

Maybe it's a new stage.

I also found Dedede Drum Dash Z

And look at the end, the masks.
YAY, 100 Pages. I can't believe it. Waddle could be a very underated character request but we show we want him, we need them and give them support. Good Job @ Chandeelure Chandeelure for the hard work and making the DEE HYPE.

Oh yeah and those trailer hype me up, even more. I like dedede drum dash and Kirby fighter are excellent and watching this. I want those extra content.

I want spear ability in Kirby fighter because is one of my favorite copy ability.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Kirby Fighter Z looks amazing ahhh what is this world and who is making that game!

Maikou

Smash Ace
I hope that Kirby Fighters Z will come to America because I would download that in an instant! I hope that there is online multiplayer at least...
It also saddens me that Spear is MIA in Kirby Fighters again. :(
My exact thoughts. Literally.
Haven't posted here in about a week. Congtats on 100 pages!

Anyway, after thinking it over, I can't see Nintendo's "Big 5" not getting at least one newcomer this game.

Mario = Rosalina (and potentially Captain Toad as DLC)
Zelda = ?
Pokemon = Greninja (Mewtwo also, if that really counts)
Kirby = ?
Metroid = Ridley

So here's what I'm thinking. I think our on the disc roster is Gematsu + All veterans - snake, lucas, squirtle, ivysaur + Ridley and Mewtwo + One more.

The one more could be anyone from Waddle Dee to K Rool. Though I'm really starting to doubt K Rool's playability. More than likely that last slot could be Dixie if we are thinking in real terms instead of what we want to see happen.

I think Zelda and Kirby will then get new reps in DLC, and Captain Toad will represent the new "Captain Toad" series. Any other DLC after that, I'm not sure.
Bandana Waddle Dee. Please always refer to specific Waddle Dees by the fan-given or official names. That Waddle Dee there with the bandana and spear is Bandana Dee and that one over there with the sailor's cap is Sailor Dee.

Sorry, I'm just a little obsessive with people sticking to the name given to a specific character, such as using THE Yoshi when refering to the main Yoshi and addressing Bandana by his ascended nickname. I don't mean any offense.
I don't think DLC's happening. Sakurai's not one to do that.
Nintendo is.
I'm honestly not sure. DLC is an odd subject to me, mostly because I've never had to deal with it before recently. I'm sort-of hoping Nintendo and Sakurai do decide to add DLC, so that certain characters and stages plus other features that would be cut or rushed before could be completed and added after the official release of the game with no need for delays.

At the same time, the subject of costs and things also come into mind. Not a lot of people enjoy needing to pay extra money after already buying a game. However at the same time, most DLC is actually just a stupid system for the company to make more money by programming something into the game and then releasing a downloadable code to unlock it. Though of course Nintendo and Sakurai don't do that.

Honestly the only way I see DLC working is to release the game at full price, remove unfinished things from the finished game, finish the unfinished things, then release as free DLC. I also see just paying around 50 cents or a dollar or two for all DLC working, but most people would rather it just be free even though just one dollar or two is hilariously cheap compared to most DLC.

Top Bottom