• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
You're #287

To anyone else curious: I recommend going to the OP, opening the supporter's list, pressing CTRL F and typing your username.
Thanks! It's kinda hard for me to keep track of which characters I'm officially supporting.

D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee will continue to support ya.

Hope you get announced for game.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Nintendo Live Smash tournament in Japan....Everyone is getting Bandana's....the site took away the "new" character section from Isabelle and updated and tomorrow will be exactly 10 days away....Bandana Dee is a highly requested character in Japan...

OH MY GOD! Then that means......

MY BANDANA DEE PLUSHIE IMPORT FROM JAPAN WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW!!!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Nintendo Live Smash tournament in Japan....Everyone is getting Bandana's....the site took away the "new" character section from Isabelle and updated and tomorrow will be exactly 10 days away....Bandana Dee is a highly requested character in Japan...

OH MY GOD! Then that means......

MY BANDANA DEE PLUSHIE IMPORT FROM JAPAN WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW!!!
BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!

In other news, Nazyrus Nazyrus made me this awesome new avatar. Show some love for my top 2 most wanted now

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Hmm, this Smash tournament handing out Bandana's is interesting indeed. I don't think it'll amount to anything though. Maybe it's me being pessimistic, but it could just all be a coincidence. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to be a hint that Bandana Dee is getting in, but Bowser Jr. also wears a bandana...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hmm, this Smash tournament handing out Bandana's is interesting indeed. I don't think it'll amount to anything though. Maybe it's me being pessimistic, but it could just all be a coincidence. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to be a hint that Bandana Dee is getting in, but Bowser Jr. also wears a bandana...
Bandanas aren't that rare in japan, especially for some entertainers or support. I remember seeing some worn in various cases.
It's still an interesting bit though.

Luigi580

Smash Apprentice
Bandanas aren't that rare in japan, especially for some entertainers or support. I remember seeing some worn in various cases.
It's still an interesting bit though.
As you said, interesting, but not uncommon. As our hero shows, bandanas are cool.
I would love for this to be an implication, but I agree everyone is simply joking that everything leads to a hint.

Now, if they were also serving apple juice too, then I would raise an eyebrow.

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
Well, it IS unseasonably hot today in Japan... Perhaps they ARE handing out Apple Juice?

*the apple conspiracy grows*

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
Last time they held tournaments in Japan (I believe late July) we didn’t get a newcomer reveal, so I’m not holding my breath. Would be nice, though

MrArska

Smash Cadet
NNID
aapelix
Switch FC
SW 2908 1984 5094
Just signed up for Smashboards and found this thread.
I've been a Bandana supporter since the ballot days of Smash 4.
Even though hope is (at least for me) waning, I'll support the goodest boi until he finally gets in

Last edited:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
I hate to kill the mood, but the tournaments are being held in November. Today is the deadline for fans to sign up for these tournaments. Participants will receive bandanas as participation prizes for each tournament they enter (ARMS, Splatoon 2, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, each with their own design). It also helps that bandanas have a history with the Super Smash Bros. series - bandanas were given out around the time of Super Smash Bros. Melee, and even Sakurai himself wore one during development time years ago.

I really want Bandana Dee playable as much as the next person, but this isn't a conspiracy here.

MrArska

Smash Cadet
NNID
aapelix
Switch FC
SW 2908 1984 5094
I hate to kill the mood, but the tournaments are being held in November. Today is the deadline for fans to sign up for these tournaments. Participants will receive bandanas as participation prizes for each tournament they enter (ARMS, Splatoon 2, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, each with their own design). It also helps that bandanas have a history with the Super Smash Bros. series - bandanas were given out around the time of Super Smash Bros. Melee, and even Sakurai himself wore one during development time years ago.

I really want Bandana Dee playable as much as the next person, but this isn't a conspiracy here.
Yeah, unless the bandana was mainly blue or apple juice was mentioned, I doubt it alone is a hint to Bandan.

Coofle DeDoofle

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to know a series can have more than one music post. This gives a lot of hope to once-thought-deconfirmed characters like Bandana Dee.

My guess is that the blog simply doesn't post music of the same series so closely together and that, along with giving other series time in the spotlight, is why it took so long to get repeats. So even if the Vergeben leaks are right, I doubt we'll see Incineroar revealed too soon, since we got Pokemon music so recently. On the flip side, Bandana Dee could be revealed at any point now because that City Trial remix was months ago.

Luigi580

Smash Apprentice
He actually has a song about how much he loves apple juice, here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euLTke_jh58 and yes that's his voice. It's adorable.
More than that, actually. It's about how he'll train and grow stronger, learn strategies through playing and friendly sparring, with apple juice being the drink of goodness to keep him going. He's determined to not lose to Kirby like he did in KSSU Revenge of the King ever again.

sn0wbro

Smash Rookie
Anyone got thoughts on this image? It's probably fake, but I thought it;d be interesting to discuss.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
It looks fake, but it hasn't actually been disproven yet, it was too follow up this
1539052550069s.jpg

On one hard, I hate leaks, on the other these are my favourites.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Anyone got thoughts on this image? It's probably fake, but I thought it;d be interesting to discuss.
It looks fake, but it hasn't actually been disproven yet, it was too follow up thisView attachment 169152

Huh, they seem to be the same models upon closer inspection.

Probably fake anyways, but I like that there’s at least consistency.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
It looks fake, but it hasn't actually been disproven yet, it was too follow up thisView attachment 169152

That looks like the leaker just pasted the models onto a picture of battlefield. And also, after looking on the shadows on battlefield in the demo, it's in the wrong direction. Not sure if it changed post-demo, but it's probably fake.

Top Bottom