• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U BAM8 Donation Drive for International players

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
We're super close to having Nairo as well, so let's keep it coming guys!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Where do you people get all this money from, you guys sponsored or something? Oh wait this is Australia we're talking about. :p

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Where do you people get all this money from, you guys sponsored or something? Oh wait this is Australia we're talking about. :p
A lot of players of life, particularly those on the Australian servers, find that their bank accounts are periodically drained in excess of the standard cost of living subscription fee. Many people don't do anything about this, not realising that this is actually a bug which can be fixed by downloading the non-drinker patch.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
With every international brought in, the chances of a Victorian making top 8 dies even faster.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Wait so could we get a quick list of everyone who's confirmed so far? Because I thought we were going down the list? Abadango and nairo were mentioned and I know Ranai couldn't make it, but what about Ally?

Sorry for being so confused lel.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Luco Luco We have ESAM, Mr. R and Nairo currently.

Ally is an $1800 goal. Unless someone super generous chips in last minute, we probably won't reach that mark before the donation period ends. Abadango only needs $900, a much more realisable feat, esp with what we're already raised.

Pudgetalks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Anchorboy7
A big thanks to Gords for a Massive $265 donation
And a big thanks to Dashie for a $20 donation
Abadango's funding has been completed, Only $900 more till Just ally, and only $1800 till Both ally and abadango!

Pudgetalks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Anchorboy7
We're now at $8100, and I am very very excited to say that Abadango has now been confirmed. Now with that done, the BAM 8 Donation Drive is completely done, Thanks to everyone who donated, you've absolutely blown me away, this years BAM is going to be absolutely lit.

Pudgetalks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Anchorboy7
My expected BAM8 Top 8
Jezmo
Ghost
Esam
Nairo
Mr R
Abadango
Ally
Jaice
lol.
no shade to Jezmo or ghost but they didn't even get up to players of Esam/nairo/mr.r's level when they were in america. I think our top players have a chance at beating an american but having 2 aussies in top 2 probs aint gonna happen.

BlazikenGod

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBlazikenGod
3DS FC
4270-2333-8179
lol.
no shade to Jezmo or ghost but they didn't even get up to players of Esam/nairo/mr.r's level when they were in america. I think our top players have a chance at beating an american but having 2 aussies in top 2 probs aint gonna happen.
lt wasn't in order mang.

Baron Omega

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaronOmega
BAM 8 predictions

1. Nairo
2.Abadango
3.Mr. R
4.Esam
5.Ghost
6.Ally
7.Jezmo
8.Earl

Just a prediction that may or may not happen :p so don't kill me plz XD

Pudgetalks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Anchorboy7
As of last night at 12:00, we managed to raise $8100. I'd like to thank every single person who voted, donated, and spread the word for the ‪#‎BAM8‬ International player donation drive.
With that being said you can still donate and gain access to the #BAM8 international player events such as the Salty Suite or the Donator Meets.

Confirmed Internationals:
Liquid Nairo
PG | ESAM
LLL | Mr. R
Abadango
Ally

This years Smash 4 bracket is going to be absolutely insane, and it's all thanks to you guys, so pat yourselves on the back lads.

With that all done and dusted I thought I'd let everyone know that all future funds will be going towards making BAM 8 a better event, so things like the Australian only pot, or extra setups.

danyal999

Smash Cadet
Are there going to be international player replacements for Esam and Nairo because they cant come anymore?

Top Bottom