• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM7 Housing Thread

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Hey Leisha, do you want to host half of SA? :p

I need housing if I want to come to this, so I'd really appreciate it.

Gabe O'Reilly

Smash Rookie
Hi there I'm from Sydney and really ****ing hyped for this **** but im in need of housing if possible (Just Friday and Saturday night would be superb). I can pay back in drinks, food, gas, grass, ***. And I would be happy to return the favour if you needed to crash in Sydney.
I'm heading down with this dude.
If anyones got somewhere for us to stay, that'd be swell.

xoxo

Gords

Smash Champion
@ Jei Jei Jei Jei , I will be driving down on tuesday 19th May with Luke, Ricky and Julian.
as far as i know you can only house 2 of us at a time so that will be myself and Luke until friday.
On friday night, in which time i will be staying in a hotel room at CQ, Ricky will be staying in my place.
I will be driving home on the monday so some time monday morning/lunch-ish I will come round to collect Luke and Ricky,
or they can just chill with everyone in the city till its time to go, up to them.

Blessedmilk

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I desperately need a place to stay, as I was going to stay at a friends place of the person I was driving up with. He is no longer able to make it and I don't have housing anymore, I will literally sleep anywhere, as long as it's a place to sleep, doesn't matter if it's even a hard floor. Please I will take any offer, as I am very desperate. Thanks. I am also willing to return the favour for any future Sydney events.

Last edited:

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I desperately need a place to stay, as I was going to stay at a friends place of the person I was driving up with. He is no longer able to make it and I don't have housing anymore, I will literally sleep anywhere, as long as it's a place to sleep, doesn't matter if it's even a hard floor. Please I will take any offer, as I am very desperate. Thanks
Hostel beds near the venue are less than $30/night.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Hey guys, I desperately need a place to stay, as I was going to stay at a friends place of the person I was driving up with. He is no longer able to make it and I don't have housing anymore, I will literally sleep anywhere, as long as it's a place to sleep, doesn't matter if it's even a hard floor. Please I will take any offer, as I am very desperate. Thanks. I am also willing to return the favour for any future Sydney events.
@DD_ was proposing housing and no one took him up on his offer, perhaps you could ask him?

Last edited:

Blessedmilk

Smash Rookie
Thanks star, will ask him. Also can't really afford $ 90 on a trip That was originally $50 all up.

Last edited:

JediLink

Smash Ace
Good day, gents. I realise I've left this a bit late, but I too am interested in being housed. I have money so you'll surely be paid if you can help me out.

Top Bottom