• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM7 Housing Thread

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hey guys, just trying to centralize all housing discussion in 1 place here.

The idea is everyone who needs housing should post here, and everyone who can provide housing should post here too.

Post your details up, and how long you need house/or can house people for. Any other relevant information is appreciated.

Spread the word around people!

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
I assume this is primarily for the internationals, but I'm taking the week off (Weds to Weds) and wouldn't mind being close to the action while everyone's in town.
If someone can look after me ty, (I'm looking at you DonB i'll buy you more veggie breakfasts at that sik place in Bwick)

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I assume this is primarily for the internationals, but I'm taking the week off (Weds to Weds) and wouldn't mind being close to the action while everyone's in town.
If someone can look after me ty, (I'm looking at you DonB i'll buy you more veggie breakfasts at that sik place in Bwick)
Not just for the internationals, already have a million offers for them now but more so looking at OOS players who are tight enough paying $200 for flights + entry and don't want to double that paying for somewhere to stay

DD_

Smash Journeyman
I can house a few people with one fold out bed and a fair bit of floor space. Downside is that I live in Box Hill and don't drive so anyone staying here will have to be ok with public transport/walking from station unless I can hook up some lifts. Pref to house people I already know

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'm in need of housing for this if anyone's willing, I'll even share cookies!

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Didn't you win a hotel or something lmao

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yep, needing housing otherwise its a no from me.

I do a lot of camping when I'm at horse shows so I can live with just a floor and my pillow :)

Last edited:

Gords

Smash Champion
I will be looking for housing for a car of 4 people from tuesday - thursday nights before BAM.
car members not confirmed yet but there is at least myself

Mr_Beans

Smash Rookie
I am a smasher from Canberra who wants housing for at least the weekend but also a couple of days earlier if possible. I'm new to this thing as I only started smash last year and want the whole smash experience for my first major.

party

Smash Cadet
yung partinio from gc/qld is seeking that sweet housing nectar from anyone who's kind enough. i only need it for the duration of the tourney plus the day/night before probably. in return i'll verbally thank you with the option of a handshake.

Feg

Smash Rookie
Hi there I'm from Sydney and really ****ing hyped for this **** but im in need of housing if possible (Just Friday and Saturday night would be superb). I can pay back in drinks, food, gas, grass, ass. And I would be happy to return the favour if you needed to crash in Sydney.

Mr_Beans

Smash Rookie
I am a smasher from Canberra who wants housing for at least the weekend but also a couple of days earlier if possible. I'm new to this thing as I only started smash last year and want the whole smash experience for my first major.
Also there are a few other people from Canberra who are interested in housing as well if possible. So if people could give Canberra housing for trejo or three people, many thanks would be given

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I'll be trying to sort this in much more detail over the weekend

for the people who posted "a few" or "some people" is there a chance you can be clearer with numbers at all?

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I am planning to come along with one friend and would appreciate housing. At this stage we are unconfirmed, but likely attendees.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
I'll be trying to sort this in much more detail over the weekend

for the people who posted "a few" or "some people" is there a chance you can be clearer with numbers at all?
Canberra crew is looking to be between 5 and 10 (including beans and myself... maybe) with the majority looking for housing (or groovy hotel deals) thurs-fri-sat-sun. Mix of Melee, PM and Sm4sh players, we're a pretty cool bunch thanks to the influence of the Mighty Mytus™.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
If people could be more specific than "i am coming down" it would be appreciated, about to post up a sheet with just assumed dates for almost all people

please give planned days, and actual numbers of people if possible.

Bu$

HoC
Yooooo. HoC 1.0 is open for some housing. I have a decent amount of room but not stacks. Pretty close to the venue ect. I'm happy to host people but I would prefer MELEE players of say mid tier skill level lmao. Priority goes out to russ dog for the qld housing and any other qld homies that need a place. Just message me on here or Facebook and we can work out some stuff ;)

Last edited:

TropicTriangle

Smash Rookie
Sorry about the lack of info,
melee/PM player looking to drive down late thursday night for Project Melbourne and leaving monday morning with about 3 other ACT peeps (Wibbles/Gomez/Bogo)

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
I am seeking housing, can cook and clean if need be, Primarily a sm4sh player if that means anything. If I can't obtain housing then the trip will not be affordable for me at all.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'm full up now, I have Gords, Karnu and Luke (if he comes). Unless one of these people bail, I can't fit any more people.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Gords is driving me in, I'll need a place to stay from Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with somebody reasonably cool.

Pros:
I take up no space.

Cons:
I take all your Coca Cola.

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
we're a pretty cool bunch
I need a second opinion on that...

I am staying with you jei?
sick, thanks man, looks like you get someone to cook and clean your house for a week.

who wants to house ricky?
I know you all want to house ricky

- wtf ricky dont read my mind

Last edited:

Gords

Smash Champion
OK, Julian is coming down with me Luke and Ricky now, so he will require housing for Tuesday wednesday and thursday nights.

Who wants to house the best and coolest Yoshi main south of the equator???

Gords

Smash Champion
Hey man, you can't go throwing that line around when you're staying with Jei. D:
oh darn I forgot Jei plays Yoshi in Melee, thanks Ricky

Sooooooo, Who wants to house the 2nd best and coolest Yoshi main south of the equator???

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone.

I'm Uber from Queensland and I've confirmed that I'll be coming to BAM7. I'm pretty tight for money at the moment so if any kind Melbourne smashers are housing and have a space I would really appreciate it.

Kami and Nik (two other QLD players) are also possibly coming and will be looking for housing.

I'm a pretty friendly guy and I'm one of the more highly ranked melee players in QLD, and I promise to be a good guest to anyone generous enough to house me :)

Last edited:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay I'm housing nikes and shakky. Can probably take one more in if you can settle sleeping on a couch. Heads up my house is predominantly smash 4 since I don't have a copy or melee anymore + no crt.

Also only only able to house between Thursday-Sunday nights.

Is there a data base made or a list for people needing housing @ Redact Redact ?

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
All of it is in this thread. Lots of people have sorted it themselves so I haven't gone and done stuff for people, just letting people sort themselves and willing to try help anyone desperate enough to come to me directly

Top Bottom