• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol, nah guys I'm excited to play some people. I've been pretty inactive of late so this oughta be fun.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Jasona - you have been playing years longer than practically everyone going to this fest (tournament level-wise); even if you take long breaks from Smashing. A lot of people are going to be noobs compared to you, but the more you play them; the better they'll become.

Jasona

Smash Ace
LOL, undr is a monster with words. don't take him seriously or if you do, then ignore the parts where he tries to blame me for what he writes. I don't think you guys are scrubs, noobs, or whatever other demeaning word you can come up with. Scrubs are people who have never heard of smashboards.

EDIT -> after my friendlies with DOSV and freakachoo @ the last ccx, I realized that I need to stop just trying to **** people and learn to offer some advice. I've always just tried to look for opportunities to try new things with samus and I've never thought about helping my opponents before. I'm going to work on that tomorrow, because smashfests aren't about ****** everyone else. They're about everyone helping everyone else get better. So I'm looking forward to getting in a few sets with everyone and seeing if I can be of any help.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
LOL, undr is a monster with words. don't take him seriously or if you do, then ignore the parts where he tries to blame me for what he writes. I don't think you guys are scrubs, noobs, or whatever other demeaning word you can come up with. Scrubs are people who have never heard of smashboards.

EDIT -> after my friendlies with DOSV and freakachoo @ the last ccx, I realized that I need to stop just trying to **** people and learn to offer some advice. I've always just tried to look for opportunities to try new things with samus and I've never thought about helping my opponents before. I'm going to work on that tomorrow, because smashfests aren't about ****** everyone else. They're about everyone helping everyone else get better. So I'm looking forward to getting in a few sets with everyone and seeing if I can be of any help.
... So that's why you came over to my house and told me you needed me so you didn't have to beat all n00bs by yourself in a crew tourny... >_>

And Jasona, those other people aren't you. Why do you care? lol

hova

Smash Champion
nurok and i should be there, sometime, for an undisclosed amount of time, possibly ****** people.

and what i've learned is that me not playing my best doesn't help ya'll as much as me really trying. playing to win all the time is boring to me so i don't usually do it, but i'll try cuz i want ya'll to get better

so i'll try to play as gay and patient as possible hoping to make someone better, although i make no promises

thank u for ur wisdom jasona

u coming cmart, we can do some random teams if u do

cmart

Smash Lord
nurok and i should be there, sometime, for an undisclosed amount of time, possibly ****** people.

and what i've learned is that me not playing my best doesn't help ya'll as much as me really trying. playing to win all the time is boring to me so i don't usually do it, but i'll try cuz i want ya'll to get better

so i'll try to play as gay and patient as possible hoping to make someone better, although i make no promises

thank u for ur wisdom jasona

u coming cmart, we can do some random teams if u do
Now I'm coming for sure. Hot **** Hova's comin to baltimore-everyone HIDE YOUR WOMEN!!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
lol guys... you're gonna own me, so tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong. Maybe my confidence has been decreased lately due to trying to implement new techniques in my game (wavedashing, wavelanding, dash dancing, SHFFLing). I feel like I've gotten worse in the last week :p Anyhow, I guarantee u guys will own me tomorrow, and that I have lots to learn.

Nurok

Smash Lord
its the same with everyone dude... you start getting worse, but one day itll clikc and youll be able to do everything
-beleive me
-edun

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Ichor - My Samus has improved alot since that Catonsville fest especially after CCX

EEvisu - I don't know if Bowsertree found my remote so we might not be able to record anything anyways

UndrDog - If I show up I accept your color match

Nurok - My brother went out of town last weekend and was suspposed to come back Sunday night on that same weekend, but I guess he's having too much fun doing whatever he's doing so he hasn't come back yet. I may still be able to set something up for you for transportation tomorrow. Get on AIM and we'll discuss this.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
DOSV, still need that 11/21 set <_<

My fox has improved since last time, our matchups should be interesting.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Naw, the 25th of this month though most likely. Think you could make that one?
Oh and how did you do at CCX? I wish i could have been there.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
tough DOSV its all right man keep at it to get even better so that you can go back and work all of them there

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow I haven't been to sleep yet. I can get a quick nap, catch a train down to ron's and play like **** in the hope that Hova shows and me and him can chill again. Or I can go to sleep and vow to make next week's smash kablam.

I'm not quite sure which I'm gonna do, it'll be interesting to see if I actually show up to this or not.

Nurok

Smash Lord
WOO DOSV is coming!!!!
if hova picks me up and stuff, me and you should practice teamss =)
if KC and ichor show up, maybe i can be in ur crew and play Baltimores finest in a crew battle
BTW IF I COME AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM< IM THE TALL GUY WITH LOTS OF HAIR

Top Bottom